PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing Result of VaTech Shootings

Boffingham
4/17/2007, 09:18 PM
I find it very disturbing that sick individuals all over the country decide it is funny to call schools and universities making bomb threats just because of what happened.

At least 2 dozen schools reported threats today. Why are people so sick?

Soonerus
4/17/2007, 09:20 PM
I wish I could understand it or knew the answer to that question....very complex...

Turd_Ferguson
4/17/2007, 09:24 PM
Jack *** Era.

the_ouskull
4/17/2007, 09:27 PM
I was going to lie and say that I was the one that registered the troll in that shooter's name in order to try to get whoever it actually was to post with the name. Then maybe the admin can find him / her and bane 'em.

...unless whoever did so just so that nobody else would try to register it. That'd be cool.

the_ouskull

Okla-homey
4/17/2007, 09:32 PM
IMHO, adolescence continues until 25 years of age nowadays. Thus, adolescent pranks, even ones in very bad taste, are to be expected on college campii.

starclassic tama
4/17/2007, 09:49 PM
campii.

you have got to be kidding me

Soonerus
4/17/2007, 09:56 PM

I love campii.....it is like noobii....

OUinFLA
4/17/2007, 09:56 PM
you have got to be kiddii me

fixed

Okla-homey
4/17/2007, 09:57 PM

"campus" is Latin. The plural form is "campii." You can look it up.

sooner_born_1960
4/17/2007, 10:01 PM
American Heritage Dictionary
cam·pus (kām'pəs) Pronunciation Key
n. pl. cam·pus·es

1. The grounds of a school, college, university, or hospital.
2. A college or university: campuses that are located across the state.

Didn't think anyone would take you up on that, did you?

OKC Sooner
4/18/2007, 12:43 AM
Bartender, I'd like a martinus please.

You mean a martini?

No, if I had wanted two, I would have ordered two. :D

Frozen Sooner
4/18/2007, 12:46 AM
I was going to lie and say that I was the one that registered the troll in that shooter's name in order to try to get whoever it actually was to post with the name. Then maybe the admin can find him / her and bane 'em.

...unless whoever did so just so that nobody else would try to register it. That'd be cool.

the_ouskull

The name was banned before it made a post.

def_lazer_fc
4/18/2007, 03:47 AM
don't worry. people have already figured it out.
check it (http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2007/04/16/how-could-loving-god).

LoyalFan
4/18/2007, 08:33 AM
Bartender, I'd like a martinus please.

You mean a martini?

No, if I had wanted two, I would have ordered two. :D

Well, if the bar is busy, I order THREE! (Fast...Hic!...sipper, I am, I am.)

Tanqueray Ten Gin, tiny droplet of "mooth", one olive, no extra olive juice (that's for sophomores. If I wanted to sip the Gulf of Meh-hee-ko, I'd stick a straw in DAT!) and tons o' rocks. Neither shaken nor stirred, just generously poured, thank yew verrah much.

LF

fadada1
4/18/2007, 08:38 AM
don't worry. people have already figured it out.
check it (http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2007/04/16/how-could-loving-god).
thanks. but i'd rather blame video games.

MamaMia
4/18/2007, 09:28 AM
I know full well what the problem is.
Not enough spankings and too many timeouts.

StuIsTheMan
4/18/2007, 09:35 AM
AGREED we are Pussifying our kids now a days...what ever happend to going out to the parking lot or yard, beating the tar outa one another. That worked fine for a Millenia or so...

tommieharris91
4/18/2007, 09:55 AM
AGREED we are Pussifying our kids now a days...what ever happend to going out to the parking lot or yard, beating the tar outa one another.

It's illegal now...? So now we have these kids who never talk, bottle in their emotion, plot murderous rampages, and carry them out instead of just popping a few too many pills to kill themselves.

Osce0la
4/18/2007, 10:10 AM
I saw on the VT board yesterday that someone on Ebay was auctioning off the domain names "ViriginiaTechKiller.com" and "VTKiller.com"...

Not sure if those have been pulled yet or not...never went to search for them...

starclassic tama
4/21/2007, 08:06 PM
"campus" is Latin. The plural form is "campii." You can look it up.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

olevetonahill
4/21/2007, 08:56 PM
I know full well what the problem is.
Not enough spankings and too many timeouts.
So are you saying we need to " spoil the rod and spare the children" ?:D

olevetonahill
4/21/2007, 09:02 PM
AGREED we are Pussifying our kids now a days...what ever happend to going out to the parking lot or yard, beating the tar outa one another. That worked fine for a Millenia or so...
Yup school yard fights in the day . got rid of a shatload of Testosterone .
If a kid gets in a fight now they get a ticket and have to go to ANGER mangement class .
**** that let the lil bastages fight it out .
:mad:

Scott D
4/21/2007, 09:22 PM
I find it very disturbing that sick individuals all over the country decide it is funny to call schools and universities making bomb threats just because of what happened.

At least 2 dozen schools reported threats today. Why are people so sick?

people make bomb threats at schools all of the time, it's just that you are hearing more about it now because police and school authorities are treating all of them as credible.

olevetonahill
4/21/2007, 09:35 PM
people make bomb threats at schools all of the time, it's just that you are hearing more about it now because police and school authorities are treating all of them as credible.
I dont think thats zactly it Bro .
I just got off of the phone with My sis who works at a school in Challenge , Ca.
they just had a lock down , because of a very credible threat .
I think theres a shat load of wackos out there . that are gonna " copy cat "
****ers !:mad: