PDA

View Full Version : Favorite l movie /TV lines

stoopified
4/17/2007, 10:03 AM
I was watching Master and Commander the other day when this topic occured to me.Cap'n Lucky Jack(Russell Crowe asks his dr. to choose between two weevils and the dr. chooses the bigger one.Cap'n Jack says IN THE NAVY YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED TO TO CHOOSE THE LESSER OF TWO WEEVILS(two evils).I thought the play on words was clever.

In the movie Pink Cadillac Clint Eastwood is told there is a fine line between Skiptracing(bounty-hunting) and being a criminal.Clint squints up his face and says :ITS A FINE LINE BUT IT AIN'T INVISIBLE.

In The Guardian Kevin Costner(Coat Guard rescue swimmer is asked what his really tally of rescues is.He replys : 23,THATS THE NUMBER OF VICTIMS I LOST,THE ONLY NUMBER I KEPT TRACK OF.

What sre great movie,tv lines that you remember?

StuIsTheMan
4/17/2007, 10:29 AM
Stewardess...I speak Jive

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2821/92712764dm9.jpg (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/)

yermom
4/17/2007, 10:38 AM
There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that **** for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ***. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a mother****er before you popped a cap in his ***. But I saw some **** this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous *** in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.

that scene makes the movie for me

MamaMia
4/17/2007, 12:12 PM
My favorite movie line is "We're on a mission from God."

sanantoniosooner
4/17/2007, 12:21 PM
I never saved anything for the swim back.

sanantoniosooner
4/17/2007, 12:22 PM
What has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap?

yermom
4/17/2007, 12:23 PM
i took way to long to see Gattaca

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

sanantoniosooner
4/17/2007, 12:26 PM
i took way to long to see Gattaca

I'm not even supposed to be here today!
One of my favorite movies ever.

soonerbrat
4/17/2007, 12:28 PM
"I'm not going to bed with you, I'm going to bed in a bed that you happen to be in also."

I_SMELL_FEAR
4/17/2007, 12:34 PM
from 8mm.

"If you dance with the devil, the devil don't change. The devil changes you."

SoonerBorn68
4/17/2007, 12:38 PM
I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots, or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But, being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

NormanPride
4/17/2007, 12:42 PM
Peter: Yeah... what if you didn't have a good job?
[Scene Switch]
Michael: ****gobblers!

I love that transition. :D

ED: Wow, that's not censored. Whoops!

stoops the eternal pimp
4/17/2007, 12:42 PM
I'm what you call a repeat offender. I repeat, I will offend again!

soonerinabilene
4/17/2007, 12:45 PM
"Im your huckleberry. Why, Johnny Ringo. You look like someone just walked over your grave."
"Fights not with you, Holliday."
"Oh i beg to differ. We started a game we never got to finish. Play for blood, remember?"

Just one of several good ones from that movie.

soonerbrat
4/17/2007, 12:46 PM
"Im your huckleberry. Why, Johnny Ringo. You look like someone just walked over your grave."
"Oh i beg to differ. We started a game we never got to finish. Play for blood, remember?"

I got two guns, one for each of ya....

OUDoc
4/17/2007, 12:47 PM
Sometimes I gets the menstrual cramps real hard.

The doctor explained that her insides were a rocky place, where my seed could find no purchase.

Son, you got a panty on your head.

You ate sand?

Too many in that movie really.

StuIsTheMan
4/17/2007, 12:52 PM
I AM THE C.L.I.T. COMMANDER

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1413/1483908jay200ov3.jpg (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/)

NormanPride
4/17/2007, 12:53 PM
Remember, Penny. No matter where you go... ...there you are.

sanantoniosooner
4/17/2007, 12:54 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55903
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33564

okiehawk
4/17/2007, 12:54 PM
Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

StuIsTheMan
4/17/2007, 12:57 PM
HAVE YOU SEEN MY STAPLER?

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8177/officespace1si0.jpg (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/)

OU4LIFE
4/17/2007, 01:06 PM

"oh I was just foolin about"

Well I wasn't"

HoserSooner
4/17/2007, 01:10 PM
Ned Braden: What are you doing?
Jeff Hanson: Puttin' on the foil!
Steve Hanson: Every game!
Jack Hanson: Want some?

StuIsTheMan
4/17/2007, 01:11 PM
"oh I was just foolin about"

Well I wasn't"

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1072/hollidayrp2.jpg (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/)

Say when...

OUDoc
4/17/2007, 01:12 PM
You know, Mrs. Buckman, you need a license to buy a dog, to drive a car - hell, you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any butt-reaming ******* be a father.

StuIsTheMan
4/17/2007, 01:35 PM
"You die first, get it? Your friends might get me in a rush but not before I make your head into a canoe, you understand me?"

best line of the movie...now I am done with Tombstone

XingTheRubicon
4/17/2007, 01:48 PM
"I think my knees are freezing."

-Shooter in Hoosiers

RiddlerOK
4/17/2007, 02:13 PM
"Oh, and Senator!......................................... Love your suit!"

-Hannibal Lecter

IronSooner
4/17/2007, 02:25 PM
The Dude: F*ck sympathy! I don't need your f*ckin' sympathy, man, I need my f*cking johnson!

Donny: What do you need that for, Dude?

OU4LIFE
4/17/2007, 02:34 PM
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1072/hollidayrp2.jpg (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/)

Say when...

use to be, every time I crossed that movie while surfing, I had to stop and watch it. So my wife got it for me for Christmas. :D

"what'd you do that for?"

"Wyatt Earp is my friend"

"hell Doc, I got lots of friends"

"I don't"

good stuff.

silverwheels
4/17/2007, 02:44 PM
Lindsay: So what are you going to do?
Slevin: I'm going to say what any man with two penises says when his tailor asks him "Do you dress to the right or to the left?"
Lindsay: :confused:
Slevin: Yes.

jdsooner
4/17/2007, 02:47 PM
From A Christmas Story:

Randy lay there like a slug! It was his only defense!

Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window.

Oooh fuuudge!
Only I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word!

Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man.

Hamhock
4/17/2007, 02:49 PM
Fletch and Fletch lives was on last night.

There's a bazillion good ones there i tell ya.

jdsooner
4/17/2007, 02:54 PM
Bad Santa:

Sue: I've always had a thing for Santa Claus. In case you didn't notice. It's like some deep-seeded childhood thing.
Willie: So is my thing for tits.

Willie: Is that your underwear?
Kid: Part of it.
Willie: Where the hell's the rest of it?
[the kid opens his mouth to speak]
Willie: Actually, don't tell me. I don't want to know. What do you want?
Kid: I was thinking I wanted a purple stuffed elephant, not pink. But now I changed my mind.
Willie: Yeah? What?
Kid: Now I don't want an elephant at all. I want a gorilla named Davy for beating up the skateboard kids who pull on my underwear.

SleestakSooner
4/17/2007, 03:38 PM
"I have had enough of YOU!"

http://scifipedia.scifi.com/images/7/72/Khaaaaan.jpg

======================================

"What do ya mean, funny? Let me understand this cause, I don't know maybe it's me, I'm a little ****ed up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh... I'm here to ****in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?"

http://www.lazydork.com/movies/goodfellas.jpg

stoops the eternal pimp
4/17/2007, 03:39 PM
Paco: Look at Bobby tackle. I haven't seen a tackle like that since Joe Montana.
Walter: Joe Montana was a quarterback, you idiot.
Paco: I said Joe Mantegna.

sanantoniosooner
4/17/2007, 03:56 PM
"You used up ALL the glue ON PURPOSE!"

rufnek05
4/17/2007, 04:03 PM
"People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling"

Robby6pack
4/17/2007, 04:28 PM
Gimme a Diablo sandwich and a Dr. Pepper, and make it snappy. I'm in a GOD****** Hurry!

soonerbrat
4/17/2007, 04:45 PM
Bad Santa:

Sue: I've always had a thing for Santa Claus. In case you didn't notice. It's like some deep-seeded childhood thing.
Willie: So is my thing for tits.

Willie: Is that your underwear?
Kid: Part of it.
Willie: Where the hell's the rest of it?
[the kid opens his mouth to speak]
Willie: Actually, don't tell me. I don't want to know. What do you want?
Kid: I was thinking I wanted a purple stuffed elephant, not pink. But now I changed my mind.
Willie: Yeah? What?
Kid: Now I don't want an elephant at all. I want a gorilla named Davy for beating up the skateboard kids who pull on my underwear.

**** Me Santa, **** Me Santa, **** Me Santa, **** Me Santa!

StuIsTheMan
4/17/2007, 04:45 PM
What we got here is...a failure..ta communicate.

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/9223/coolhandlukeyr6.jpg (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/)

pb4ou
4/17/2007, 04:57 PM
Captain O'Hagan: I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans."
Mac: Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy **** on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
Farva: You mean Shenanigans?
Mac: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Thorny: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

KC//CRIMSON
4/17/2007, 04:58 PM
"Listen, Lloyd, I want you to put all my files, folders, binders, *everything* into a box! If you find a used condom, an executioner's mask, and a f****** spike paddle, don't think, just pack that bitch! Chop suey!"

Soonerchaz
4/17/2007, 05:46 PM
Too many from Raising Arizona.

My fav is Nathan Arizona's rant during the FBI interview...

"No leads! Everyone leaves microbes and whatnot. Hell, that's your forte, ain't it?

Trackin' down microbes left by criminals and commies and sh*t.

That's your whole raison d'etre, ain't it?"

Frozen Sooner
4/17/2007, 05:57 PM
"I believe Asian-american is the preferred nomenclature."

"Do not f--k with the Jesus."

"Pederast, Dude."

rufnek05
4/17/2007, 06:15 PM
"use the schwarts"

C&CDean
4/17/2007, 06:53 PM
"bloody hell Harry...."

Rogue
4/17/2007, 07:15 PM
Raising Arizona and Tombstone are chock full of quotes I love.

-"Are you gonna do somethin' or just stand there and bleed?"

-"I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability."

-"I only ask for three beers apiece for my co-workers, if that seems fair. I think a man feels more like a man when he's working out of doors in the springtime if he can have a bottle of suds. That's only my opinion. It would go down smooth, and I'm sure you'd have their gratitude"

-"Andy Crawled To Freedom Through Five-hundred Yards Of **** Smelling Foulness I Can't Even Imagine, Or Maybe I Just Don't Want Too. Five-Hundred Yards... That's The Length Of Five Football Fields, Just Shy Of Half a Mile."

-"My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the *******s in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble Hell."

-"Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go **** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus. "

-" Eight, Bob. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled; that, and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired."

-"Look, Pedro, I don't know how they do things down in Juarez, but here in Idaho we have a little something called pride. Understand? Smashing in the face of a pinata that resembles Summer Wheatley is a disgrace to you, me, and the entire Gem State."

-""Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it."

"The Horror. The horror."

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p99/cjrogue/MarlonBrando.jpg

C&CDean
4/17/2007, 07:39 PM
"So answer the question Claire, are you a virgin?"

KC//CRIMSON
4/17/2007, 07:39 PM
"Always some white boy gotta invoke the holy trilogy. Bust this: those movies are about how the white man keep the brother man down, even in a galaxy far, far away. Check this shi*: You got cracker farm boy Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy, blond hair, blue eyes. And then you got Darth Vader, the blackest brother in the galaxy, Nubian god!"

soonerinabilene
4/17/2007, 07:40 PM
"I believe Asian-american is the preferred nomenclature."

"Do not f--k with the Jesus."

"Pederast, Dude."

"Whats at the in and out burger walter?"
"Shut the **** up donny!"

"Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man"

"OVER THE LINE!!!!"

"You said it man. Nobody ****s with the Jesus."

"These men are Nihlists Donnie. They're p******."
so many great ones from that movie.

Also one of the best:
"Hello. My name is Inego Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Frozen Sooner
4/17/2007, 07:54 PM
The Big Lebowski may be my favorite movie of all time. Every time I watch it I'm surprised at how well-written it is.

sanantoniosooner
4/17/2007, 08:01 PM
The Big Lebowski may be my favorite movie of all time. Every time I watch it I'm surprised at how well-written it is.
How many different ways can you write the F-word?

soonerboy_odanorth
4/17/2007, 08:01 PM
"What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is goin' on here!?!? I hired you boys to lay some rail, not hop around like a bunch o' Kansas City faggots!!!"

"Hmmmm... De Camptown Ladies...."

"Some more beans, Mr. Taggert?"
"I'd say you boys had enough!"

"Sorry about the 'Up yours n*****'"

"Are we awake?"
"Are we.... black?"

"...and then we kill every firstborn."
"Too Jewish."

"work work work, work work work, hello boys, did you miss me?"

"Oy its true, it's true!"

"How 'bout we just shoot him?"
"Oh no, you'll only make him angry."

"Candygram for Mr. Mongo.... sign here please."

"Mongo only pawn in game of life."

IronSooner
4/17/2007, 08:25 PM
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, f***ing beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian sh*t. Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on n***ers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?

Private Joker: How can you shoot women or children?
Door Gunner: Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Ain't war hell?

Too many great quotes from that movie...

King Crimson
4/17/2007, 08:31 PM

you know it's kinda based on Raymond Chandler's The Big Sleep....and really monkey's around with the whole film noir genre. it's neat like that.

Frozen Sooner
4/17/2007, 08:31 PM
How many different ways can you write the F-word?

Me? Only like three. That's why I'm so impressed with The Big Lebowski.

KC//CRIMSON
4/17/2007, 08:35 PM
"The next one after "Queens Boulevard" is a studio picture: I'm talking franchise, baby! We'll get you the lunchbox. And an action figure with a monster c***!"

Frozen Sooner
4/17/2007, 08:43 PM
you know it's kinda based on Raymond Chandler's The Big Sleep....and really monkey's around with the whole film noir genre. it's neat like that.

You know, I didn't know that.

sanantoniosooner
4/17/2007, 08:44 PM
You know, I didn't know that.
HOLY CARP!

:D

Turd_Ferguson
4/17/2007, 08:53 PM
Sometimes I gets the menstrual cramps real hard.

The doctor explained that her insides were a rocky place, where my seed could find no purchase.

Son, you got a panty on your head.

You ate sand?

Too many in that movie really.

Spek(if I could give it). Do these balloons blow up in funny shapes?.....No, not unless round is funny.

KC//CRIMSON
4/17/2007, 09:00 PM
"If you play gay or a retard you get an oscar. I'd take it in the a** for an oscar."

"You'd take it in the a** for a guest spot on the Hughleys."

jk the sooner fan
4/17/2007, 09:02 PM
O Brother Where Art Thou has some GREAT lines.....i just cant remember any at the moment!

KC//CRIMSON
4/17/2007, 09:05 PM
"We are gonna get drunk with Russell Crowe and we're gonna head-butt some goddamn kangaroos!"

JohnnyMack
4/17/2007, 09:07 PM
"Listen, Lloyd, I want you to put all my files, folders, binders, *everything* into a box! If you find a used condom, an executioner's mask, and a f****** spike paddle, don't think, just pack that bitch! Chop suey!"

We are gonna get drunk with Russell Crowe and we're gonna head-butt some goddamn kangaroos.

:mad:

jk the sooner fan
4/17/2007, 09:08 PM
"only fools look for logic in the chambers of the human heart"

sanantoniosooner
4/17/2007, 09:10 PM
O Brother Where Art Thou has some GREAT lines.....i just cant remember any at the moment!
Well, there are all manner of lesser imps and demons, Pete, but the great Satan hisself is red and scaly with a bifurcated tail, and he carries a hay fork.

Well, ain't it a small world, spiritually speaking. Pete and Delmar just been baptized and saved. I guess I'm the only one that remains unaffiliated.

No thank you, Delmar. One third of a gopher would only arouse my appetite without bedding it down.

Wouldn't we look like a bunch of Johnny-come-latelies, bragging on our own midget, doesn't matter how stumpy.

sanantoniosooner
4/17/2007, 09:18 PM
Pete, the personal rancor reflected in that remark I don't intend to dignify with comment. But I would like to address your general attitude of hopeless negativism. Consider the lilies of the goddamn field or... hell! Take at look at Delmar here as your paradigm of hope.

Them syreens did this to Pete. They loved him up and turned him into a horny toad.

Well, it didn't look like a two-horse town, but try finding a decent hair jelly.

KC//CRIMSON
4/17/2007, 09:23 PM
"Man, how did you get so smart at what, sixteen? It took me years to learn slightly defective chicks are the way to go. I once went out with this girl with a baby arm, insane in the sack, plus when she grabbed my d*** with her little hand it looked gigantic!"

the_ouskull
4/17/2007, 09:24 PM
"Well, I didn't think it was a whale's d*ck, honey."

Sincerely,

http://www.fast-rewind.com/weirdscience4.jpg

Turd_Ferguson
4/17/2007, 09:28 PM
Bricktop - Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible ****... me.

KC//CRIMSON
4/17/2007, 09:31 PM
Hey, Lupita, settle an argument for us, what do you call the thing between the d*** and the ***hole?

Lupita: The coffee table.

IronSooner
4/17/2007, 09:50 PM
Merlin: What are you doing? You're slowing down, you're slowing down!
Maverick: I'm bringing him in closer, Merlin.
Merlin: You're gonna do WHAT?

Maverick: I feel the need...
Maverick, Goose: ...the need for speed!

homerSimpsonsBrain
4/17/2007, 10:11 PM
Well aint this a geographic oddity. Two weeks from anywhere.

They turned him into a horny toad!!!

silverwheels
4/17/2007, 10:12 PM
"Scrubs" is a vastly underrated show.

Dr. Kelso: You are a doctor, and you need to be able to say simple clinical words like penis, or vagina, or anal!
Elliot: Anal is not a dirty word, sir.
Dr. Kelso: Tell that to my wife.

Ben: You know something? You have slept with both of my sisters. That means you and I something in common.
J.D.: I have to get going.
Ben: Too weird?
Dr. Cox: Nahhhhhhh!

Turk: Dude, I'm dying here.
J.D.: Turk, it's been like eighteen hours since you had sex.
Turk: I'm saying, this is torture!
J.D.: So why don't you just, like, "take care of yo'self"?
Turk: Man, you know I don't do that.
J.D.: You don't?
Turk: Nah, I've only done that like twice in my life.
J.D.: Same here.
J.D.'s thoughts: If by "in my life" you mean "since I came home."

Sooner24
4/17/2007, 10:22 PM
"What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is a-goin' on here?! I hired you people to try to git a little track laid, not to jump around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots!"

Sooner24
4/17/2007, 10:25 PM
Hedley Lamarr: My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Taggart: God darnit, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.

Blue
4/17/2007, 10:29 PM
They named it, San Di-ago. It means, "A whales vagina."

Turd_Ferguson
4/17/2007, 10:35 PM
I love the smell of napalm in the morning...

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

setem
4/17/2007, 10:46 PM
Pedro Cerrano (Dennis Haysbert) and Eddie Harris (Ross Chelcie) in "Major League" -- Cerrano: "Bats, they are sick. I cannot hit curveball. Straightball, I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid. I ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar, rum. He will come."

Harris: "You know you might think about taking Jesus Christ as your savior instead of fooling around with all this stuff."

Jake Taylor: "Harris!"

Cerrano: "Jesus, I like him very much, but he no help with curveball."

Harris: "You trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?"

Nuke LaLoosh (Tim Robbins) in "Bull Durham" -- "A good friend of mine used to say, 'This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.' Think about that for a while."

PhxSooner
4/18/2007, 12:30 AM
"Dogs and cats, living together, mass hysteria!"

I used to be able to quote huge chunks of Ghostbusters. Now I'm down to that line and something about the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

Frozen Sooner
4/18/2007, 12:45 AM
"Dogs and cats, living together, mass hysteria!"

I used to be able to quote huge chunks of Ghostbusters. Now I'm down to that line and something about the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

"When a woman asks you if you're a god, you say YES!"

"Would you like some popcorn?"
"Would I like some popcorn?"
"Yes, have some."
"Yes, have some."

"I got slimed."

"You said crossing the streams was bad."

def_lazer_fc
4/18/2007, 03:55 AM
Doh....

Rey....

Egon!!

and my favorite,

Ray: "You think there's a connection between this Vigo character and the slime?"

Egon: "Is the atomic weight of cobalt 58.9?"

swardboy
4/18/2007, 08:08 AM
Do ya feel lucky punk? Well, DO YA'?

StuIsTheMan
4/18/2007, 09:21 AM
Thats Right...Ice...Man...I am Dangerous...

http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/9358/topgunmovie03ub4.jpg (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/)

KC//CRIMSON
4/18/2007, 11:06 AM
Ladies, lunch is on me provided that Joyce, you still have your stomach stapled?

TexasLidig8r
4/18/2007, 12:18 PM
Luca Brasi held a gun to his head, and my father assured the bandleader, that either his signature or his brains would be on the contract.

Tattaglia's a pimp. He never could've out-fought Santino. But I didn't know until this day that it was Barzini all along

Someday - and that day may never come - I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as gift on my daughter's wedding day.

Johnny Fontane never gets that movie. That part is perfect for him, it'll make him a big star, and I'm gonna run him out of the business - and let me tell you why: Johnny Fontane ruined one of Woltz International's most valuable proteges. For five years we had her under training - singing lessons, acting lessons, dancing lessons. I spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on her, I was gonna make her a big star. And let me be even more frank, just to show you that I'm not a hard-hearted man, and that it's not all dollars and cents: She was beautiful; she was young; she was innocent. She was the greatest piece of *** I've ever had, and I've had 'em all over the world. And then Johnny Fontane comes along with his olive oil voice and guinea charm, and she runs off. She threw it all away just to make me look ridiculous! And a man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous!

Viking Kitten
4/18/2007, 12:27 PM
Some Like it Hot:

Jack Lemmon: "You don't understand, Osgood! I'm a man!"
Osgood: "Well, nobody's perfect."

Petro-Sooner
4/18/2007, 01:09 PM
I think you're all ****ed in the head. We're ten hours
from the ****ing fun park and you want to bail out.
Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a
vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm
gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all
gonna have so much ****ing fun we'll need plastic
surgery to remove our godamn smiles. You'll be
whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're *******s!
Ahh. ha. ha. ha. I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage
to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy ****!

stoopified
4/18/2007, 04:48 PM
Scene between Hyde and Kelso (Thats 70's Show) Hyde:A truck just pulled up outside .Its Red,. Kelso :Is it a fire truck? Ok I admit itIS a silly thread but I knew I could use a break from all the SERIOUS STUFF thats been happening lately and I figured a lot of others could too.Thanks for playing.

jk the sooner fan
4/18/2007, 05:19 PM

his christmas vacation meltdown was even better!

Frozen Sooner
4/18/2007, 05:28 PM

Park's closed. Moose out front shoulda told you.

I still want someone to photoshop up a picture of Keith Clark rejecting a shot with that caption.

XingTheRubicon
4/18/2007, 06:32 PM
if there's an ending
to everything we know

And if there is,
then why don't we just die now,
die to everything we know

And maybe living and dying
are the same thing

And maybe the fact
that we've turned them
into two different things

is whywe feel so lost

Georgie: Does everything you touch turn to ****? Does this happen to you every time?
FH: [weeping] No wonder everybody calls me "****-Head."
Georgie: It's a name that's going to stick.
FH: I realize that.
Georgie: "****-Head" is gonna ride you to your grave.
FH: I already said so, I agreed with you in advance.

KC//CRIMSON
4/18/2007, 07:10 PM
Turtle: Man, chicks dig it when a guy gets all sentimental on their birthday.

Johnny Drama: I know, (pointing to his brother) his tears will basically act as the lubricant.

Cam
4/18/2007, 08:55 PM
I've got people skills damnit.

SCOUT
4/18/2007, 09:39 PM
Unforgiven has some really good ones too.

Little Bill Daggett: Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!
Will Munny: Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend.

Little Bill Daggett: I don't deserve this... to die like this. I was building a house.
Will Munny: Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.
The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess he had it coming.
Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.

Turd_Ferguson
4/18/2007, 09:46 PM
Gunny Hartman - "You climb obstacled like old people ****!"

KC//CRIMSON
4/18/2007, 10:59 PM
David:You know how I know that you're gay?
Cal: How?
David: You have a rainbow bumpersticker on your car that says "I love it when *balls* are in my face".

Blue
4/18/2007, 11:02 PM
David: You know how I know that you're gay?
Cal: How?
David: You're dick tastes like my ***.

rufnek05
4/19/2007, 03:12 AM
liz: "i'm going out with david and di"
shaun: "let's all go together"
Liz: " you hang out with my friends? A failed actress and a twat?"
Shaun: "Thats harsh"
Liz: "your words"
Shaun: "i did not call Dianne a failed actress!"

StuIsTheMan
4/19/2007, 11:17 AM
It's good to be the king

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/6017/goodkng2nb2.jpg (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/)

soonerinabilene
4/19/2007, 11:35 AM
[QUOTE=setem]Pedro Cerrano (Dennis Haysbert) and Eddie Harris (Ross Chelcie) in "Major League" -- Cerrano: "Bats, they are sick. I cannot hit curveball. Straightball, I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid. I ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar, rum. He will come."

Harris: "You know you might think about taking Jesus Christ as your savior instead of fooling around with all this stuff."

Jake Taylor: "Harris!"

Cerrano: "Jesus, I like him very much, but he no help with curveball."

Harris: "You trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?"

QUOTE]

"I say **** you Jobu, I do it myself."

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/19/2007, 11:36 AM
Easily it's "Stella" as proclaimed by Julia Louis Dreyfuss on a Seinfeld episode where she gets REALLY drunk

King Crimson
4/19/2007, 11:43 AM
is it me or do my balls itch?

it's not have to, gets to.

http://www.americanastronaut.com/home.shtml

HoserSooner
4/19/2007, 01:53 PM
I know there are a lot of you that have never seen, or some have even heard of "The Trailer Park Boys", but these quotes should explain the show quite nicely. (And give the language filter some work)

Mr. Lahey: Why don't you get a life Rick? Why don't ya go to community college like Julian here. Hey, I got a good idea. You could teach, livin' in a car and growin' dope 101.
Ricky: Hehe. And you can teach how to get drunk, get fired from the police force become a... lousy trailer park supervisor that sucks, hangs around with a f**kin' idiot that doesn't wear a shirt and looks like a dick but thinks he looks good... 101.

Ricky: [about their illegal gas station] Regular goes into this can, supremium into this one and diesel into that one.
Cory: How do we know which is which?
Ricky: By tasting, you moron. Regular tastes sour, supremium tastes a little tangy and diesel actually tastes pretty good.

I try to be a role model for kids around the park. If some kid wants to grow dope, they can come talk to me, instead of growing dope 6 or 7 times through denial and error, they're going to get it right the first time and have some good dope.

Bubbles: Do you want to see a rocket go, Randy?
Randy: Does it really launch, Bubbles?
Bubbles: [rhetorically] Does it really launch? Does the tin man have a sheet metal c**k?

soonerbrat
4/19/2007, 01:55 PM
"Well now that that's out of the way...how 'bout a little afternoon delight?"