PDA

View Full Version : Given the questions about the delay between V.Tech first shooting...

Soonerus
4/16/2007, 10:01 PM
... and the subsequent carnage and questions about why the University did not seal off the campus after the first shooting....Here is my question, why did OU not seal off the campus after the bombing outside the stadium two years ago.... I have always been angry I was not told and given the option of leaving...we, as fans, were left in the dark, I have always resented that...

C&CDean
4/16/2007, 10:02 PM
... and the subsequent carnage and questions about why the University did not seal off the campus after the first shooting....Here is my question, why did OU not seal off the campus after the bombing outside the stadium two years ago.... I have always been angry I was not told and given the option of leaving...we, as fans, were left in the dark, I have always resented that...

Oh no you don't Russell. There's already a VT thread, and there's already a OU crazy bomber thread. Post in those.

Fraggle145
4/16/2007, 10:03 PM
85,000 people in mass hysterics, probably isnt ideal for Norman and OUPD just sayin'

Soonerus
4/16/2007, 10:07 PM
sorry...

C&CDean
4/16/2007, 10:11 PM
No problem. Just trying to keep the board tidy.