PDA

View Full Version : I predict this will someday end badly

Okla-homey
4/14/2007, 08:36 AM
I never cease to be amazed at the resourcefulness of the adolescent male mind.

Homemade flamethrower...and it really works!

http://www.break.com/index/homemade_flame_thrower.html

sanantoniosooner
4/14/2007, 08:47 AM
Not the first time I've seen one like that.

The more that see it, the more will try it.

Murphy or Darwin will get someone.

Okla-homey
4/14/2007, 10:50 AM
Not the first time I've seen one like that.

The more that see it, the more will try it.

Murphy or Darwin will get someone.

Did you note where these firey dudes had their gas can while conducting their operational testing?

Rogue
4/14/2007, 12:17 PM
Reminds me of my hillbilly Dad's first meeting with (the then future) Mrs. Rogue. He showed her his "homemade shotgun" which was basically about 6 beer cans duct-taped together. He'd pour lighter fluid in it and then hand it to some unsuspecting visitor. In this case it was my new girlfriend. Turns out that was some type of litmus test for him and she "passed" because she laughed her *** off and got herself a beer out of the fridge. Good times.

4/14/2007, 12:21 PM
Rogue, that is an EXCELLENT story! I'd get along fine with your Dad.

proud gonzo
4/14/2007, 02:35 PM
he probably got the idea from THIS TARD (http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1107178&perpage=40&pagenumber=1)

sanantoniosooner
4/14/2007, 02:38 PM
he probably got the idea from THIS TARD (http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1107178&perpage=40&pagenumber=1)
yeah, that's the one I remember

olevetonahill
4/14/2007, 02:40 PM
Reminds me of my hillbilly Dad's first meeting with (the then future) Mrs. Rogue. He showed her his "homemade shotgun" which was basically about 6 beer cans duct-taped together. He'd pour lighter fluid in it and then hand it to some unsuspecting visitor. In this case it was my new girlfriend. Turns out that was some type of litmus test for him and she "passed" because she laughed her *** off and got herself a beer out of the fridge. Good times.
A little more detail please . I might want to try that .:D

Jerk
4/14/2007, 04:20 PM
He needs to add styrofoam to his fuel mix

olevetonahill
4/14/2007, 04:22 PM
He needs to add styrofoam to his fuel mix
Or tide , But I wanta know more about the beer can thingy .;)

Jerk
4/14/2007, 04:36 PM
Or tide , But I wanta know more about the beer can thingy .;)

I never tried tide. What does it do?

If the libs ban guns, I gotta have something else as a replacement. Swords are okay, but a match and some gasoline can do wonders.

olevetonahill
4/14/2007, 04:38 PM
I never tried tide. What does it do?

If the libs ban guns, I gotta have something else as a replacement. Swords are okay, but a match and some gasoline can do wonders.
Tide and Gas = poor mans Napalm .;)

rufnek05
4/14/2007, 04:42 PM
you say it will end badly. and i say it will end up bad for who ever does it, but as long as it is on video it will be a testiment to the world. and not to mention highly entertaining for everyone here

Jerk
4/14/2007, 04:42 PM
Tide and Gas = poor mans Napalm .;)

O'RLY:eek: ?

That would probably meter better through a hose or a pump. The styrofoam-gasoline combination was just way too sticky.

olevetonahill
4/14/2007, 04:45 PM
O'RLY:eek: ?

That would probably meter better through a hose or a pump. The styrofoam-gasoline combination was just way too sticky.
Yup just experiment with the amounts . I think a 50 /50 mix to start will be ok .
Oh and spek to Ya .