PDA

View Full Version : HEY, HOMEY!

TUSooner
4/13/2007, 08:55 AM
'Splain your nifty OK avatar (again, if I missed it).
TIA

And speaking of guns.... Ain't nothin' new on that dealy in NDOK.

Mjcpr
4/13/2007, 09:01 AM
If this is the Ask Homey thread, I have one....

How fast are planes going when they're gliding in for a landing at TIA over I-244?

TIA

TUSooner
4/13/2007, 09:17 AM

How fast are planes going when they're gliding in for a landing at TIA over I-244?

TIA
ME FIRST!!!:mad:

:)

SoonerStormchaser
4/13/2007, 09:39 AM
Homey,
Why is Adrian Peterson called AD? Shouldn't be be called AP?

TUSooner
4/13/2007, 12:29 PM
BUMP!

SoonerStormchaser
4/13/2007, 12:37 PM
While you're at it, where can I get that Boomer Sooner ringtone everyone's talking about?

SicEmBaylor
4/13/2007, 12:38 PM
Why do hot dogs come in a package of 10 but the buns come in a package of 8?

Okla-homey
4/13/2007, 12:48 PM
'Splain your nifty OK avatar (again, if I missed it).
TIA

And speaking of guns.... Ain't nothin' new on that dealy in NDOK.

That is the Oklahoma Centennial Blanket produced by a small tribe in Oregon called the Pendleton Indians. You can buy one at vearious dealers in such goods here in OK. Want one? I can pick one up for you. They're about 2fitty.

Okla-homey
4/13/2007, 12:51 PM

TIA

It depends.

Most TIAP commercial airliners' final approach speed is about 140 knots I should think. In all cases, its a good idea to avoid descent rates above 1000fpm.

Okla-homey
4/13/2007, 12:51 PM
Why do hot dogs come in a package of 10 but the buns come in a package of 8?

its a conspiracy to help Yankee wheat farmers while keeping Southern pig farmers down.

SoonerStormchaser
4/13/2007, 12:56 PM
Hey...you never answered my questions! BIASED!

SicEmBaylor
4/13/2007, 02:33 PM
its a conspiracy to help Yankee wheat farmers while keeping Southern pig farmers down.
If you say things like that then I'm liable to believe and repeat it.

Tailwind
4/13/2007, 02:40 PM
:rolleyes: heh

StuIsTheMan
4/13/2007, 02:42 PM
That is the Oklahoma Centennial Blanket produced by a small tribe in Oregon called the Pendleton Indians. You can buy one at vearious dealers in such goods here in OK. Want one? I can pick one up for you. They're about 2fitty.

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/1813/2caqat0hqbs5.jpg (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/)

Damn it woman! You said it was 3fitty!

TUSooner
4/13/2007, 02:55 PM
Thanks for helping me LOOK IT UP MYSELF !! :D

The Centennial Blanket represents the history of Oklahoma and the diverse heritage of the people. The design is an Osage Tribal Shield on an Oklahoma red earthen background, representing the land, overlaid with pipe and olive branch, representing peace among all the people. Upon the Osage Shield are seven eagle feathers, for the federally recognized tribes of Oklahoma. The Osage Shield is resting on a large Cheyenne Morning Star, reflecting the first Oklahoma flag. On the Shield sits an American Eagle, representing the United States. The five-pointed stars surrounding the blanket represent the seventy-seven counties of Oklahoma. In flight on each corner is the Oklahoma state bird, the Scissortail Flycatcher. The yellow stripe represents the Morning Light or New Beginning. The black stripe represents the mystery of night that holds the promise of the future
Coolness fer sure. But kinda spensive for me.