PDA

View Full Version : Today started out...

TUSooner
4/13/2007, 08:27 AM
as a "F*** EVERYBODY" day.

I picked up the paper and saw something about Imus. "F*** HIM!" I thought.
Then I read about Jessie J and Al Sharpton and the rest of usual gang of idiots climbing up on their racial soap boxes to wax indigant about Imus. "F*** THEM !" I thought.
Then I realized what a vain and hypocritical society we live, where all kinds of vulgarity (except anything hinting at racism) are celebrated, and I thought, "F*** the whole news and entertainment establishment and the tasteless Americans who keep it well fed!"
Then I saw something about the French Quarter Festival, and I was so disgusted with that latest excuse for ignoring everything wrong with this town that I said "F*** NEW ORLEANS!"

Then I read one of the Psalms for the day (#136) , and it says "for his steadfast love endures forever" after every single flippin verse; and the other one (#118) says "This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." I really think I'm getting better now... but don't push me. :)

SoonerStormchaser
4/13/2007, 09:40 AM
**** OFF DIP****!

4/13/2007, 09:47 AM
Stormchaser, are you one of the guys in that documentary?

SoonerStormchaser
4/13/2007, 09:48 AM
What documentary do you speak of?

And since I'm stuck in Nav school...probably not.

4/13/2007, 09:49 AM
http://tornadoglory.com/

4/13/2007, 09:50 AM
In that case, **** off.

;)

SoonerStormchaser
4/13/2007, 10:04 AM
Nope...not in that one...in fact, I haven't been on a real chase in almost three years (upper division classes and joining the military will do that for ya).

SoonerStormchaser
4/13/2007, 10:06 AM
I did know Reed Timmer from that video...he was a royal *** prick! His consistent lack of safety and common sense gets him great video, but he really gives the sensible chasers a really bad image.

Dio
4/13/2007, 10:07 AM
I did know Reed Timmer from that video...he was a royal *** prick! His consistent lack of safety and common sense gets him great video, but he really gives the sensible chasers a really bad image.

As played by Cary Elwes in Twister ;)

SoonerStormchaser
4/13/2007, 11:45 AM
BINGO! SPEK!

Is that Neal Schon in your avatar?