PDA

View Full Version : those 2 border patrol agents who shot a drug dealer

usmc-sooner
4/12/2007, 06:17 PM
are in prison now.

This is BS!!! I don't know what can be done to help them but they shouldn't be in prison.

proud gonzo
4/12/2007, 06:18 PM
...huh?

usmc-sooner
4/12/2007, 06:19 PM
There were 2 BP officers who got into a gunfight with a drug dealer crossing the border. They shot and killed him and they are now serving a prison sentence for it.

sanantoniosooner
4/12/2007, 06:19 PM
This is exactly like that other time I had absolutely no idea what you were talking about.

Hamhock
4/12/2007, 06:24 PM
i thought they messed with some evidence, told some lies and did some otherwise uncool police stuff.

i don't think it is as simple as "they were doing their killed two people and now they're in jail"

usmc-sooner
4/12/2007, 06:24 PM
http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2007/01/17/border-patrol-agents-sent-to-prison/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.worldnetdaily.com%2Fnews%2Fa rticle.asp%3FARTICLE_ID%3D53805&frame=true

yermom
4/12/2007, 06:29 PM
they didn't even kill him

now the guy is suing, that's brilliant

this is our Commander in Chief at work right here...

usmc-sooner
4/12/2007, 06:31 PM
they didn't even kill him

now the guy is suing, that's brilliant

this is our Commander in Chief at work right here...

usually talking **** on Bush will get you a smart assed remark from me but on this we agree. He should pardon them.

SicEmBaylor
4/12/2007, 06:38 PM
usually talking **** on Bush will get you a smart assed remark from me but on this we agree. He should pardon them.
He won't.
Look, I respect you and I know that on the actual issues there isn't a **** hair's bit of difference between the two of us, but on Bush....Bush is simply a bad President no matter how you slice it.

Bush will not pardon the border patrol agents because he is obsessed with the latino vote. The GOP MUST make inroads with one of the growing minorities in oder to stay electorally viable and their best hope for doing so is with the Hispanics. Add that to the fact that a lot of Republicans in more competitive districts have an edge because of the business wing of the GOP which also supports amnesty and you have a mix of political interests that are not compatible with a secure border.

picasso
4/12/2007, 07:12 PM
He won't.
Look, I respect you and I know that on the actual issues there isn't a **** hair's bit of difference between the two of us, but on Bush....Bush is simply a bad President no matter how you slice it.

Bush will not pardon the border patrol agents because he is obsessed with the latino vote. The GOP MUST make inroads with one of the growing minorities in oder to stay electorally viable and their best hope for doing so is with the Hispanics. Add that to the fact that a lot of Republicans in more competitive districts have an edge because of the business wing of the GOP which also supports amnesty and you have a mix of political interests that are not compatible with a secure border.
it's BOTH parties who won't do squat. they want votes, same as Bush. thing I don't get is he's a lame duck, he could do some work now and not worry about it.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/12/2007, 07:18 PM
it's BOTH parties who won't do squat.

BINGO!

KABOOKIE
4/12/2007, 07:26 PM
Bush won't pardon these two crooked agents because there was a plenty of solid evidence against them that they lied during the investigation, tampered with evidence and tried to persuade other agents to cover for them. The jury heard all the evidence and testimony EVEN FROM OTHER AGENTS that these two guys tried to cover their tracks. Good cops don't have to do that. It's doesn't matter that this punk thug was a murdering drug dealer. Those laws are put into place to protect you and me when some crooked *** cop over steps his authority. It's a tough lesson to learn but other cops have made mistakes and went out of their way to help with the investigation and were later cleared or given some days off without pay.

slickdawg
4/14/2007, 01:33 PM
If you'd been watching Lou Dobbs tonight for the last 6-8 months, you'd know that that is bull****.

Read this:

http://www.nbpc.net/ramos_compean/rebuttal_to_sutton.pdf

85Sooner
4/14/2007, 01:39 PM
There were 2 BP officers who got into a gunfight with a drug dealer crossing the border. They shot and killed him and they are now serving a prison sentence for it.

The suspect didn't die. He ran back over the border. Our AG was called in to investigateas occurs with all incidents involving the illegal alien population (Seems mesican gov has a problem with us pursueing their citizens who are breaking our laws, but thats abnother chapter. The US attorney offered immunity to the foreign drug smuggler to come back and testify. F the US Attorney, his family, his pets and veryone ever close to the traitorous SOB

But thats just my pinion