PDA

View Full Version : Oh those Silly, silly whorns

Flagstaffsooner
4/11/2007, 12:11 PM
Nitwit whorns (http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=4910415&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=)
Since they have been visiting stoolwater their vocabulary has increased. They are now calling us Gooners.

soonerloyal
4/11/2007, 12:19 PM
Whatever gets 'em through the sleepless, uncertain nights of the offseason. Poor things are really sweating over October 6.

*Poooooor Texas*

OUDoc
4/11/2007, 12:34 PM
Since they have been visiting stoolwater their vocabulary has increased. They are now calling us Gooners.
But did they spell it correctly?

monty
4/11/2007, 01:02 PM
OMG...that voodochild guy is a freak. I would be flat out ashamed of that idiot if i were a whorn fan. Get this:

"the Big 12 championship line is getting old..."

followed by another gem:

"a 5-year more recent NC is much more important to me"

Is this assclown 7 years old or something? So let me get this straight. Complete fawking ownage in conference championships is something no team would love to have? Also, a NC is only good if it has happened in the last couple of years...just forget about all the previous NC's right...i mean...cause they don't mean anything. Why don't you whorn fans just give him the blanket party he deserves. :mad:

BASSooner
4/11/2007, 01:26 PM
I'm honestly starting to think that the majority on those boards are 12 year olds and if they arn't...then thats when you look back and say "Thank God I'm a Sooner".

OUr dogs and cats have more maturity than the majority of those whorn fans ever will. Although, there are some whorn fans that show class and respect for other teams, and those are the ones who hang out on this message board:D

Seamus
4/11/2007, 01:34 PM
there are some whorn fans that show class and respect for other teams, and those are the ones who hang out on this message board:D

meh.

Sooner in Tampa
4/11/2007, 01:40 PM
Nitwit whorns (http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=4910415&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=)
Since they have been visiting stoolwater their vocabulary has increased. They are now calling us Gooners.Now thats funny :texan: learning from :les:wannabees