PDA

View Full Version : AD selling out

soonersam
4/11/2007, 11:21 AM
Did anyone catch the AD interview on Cold Pizza?? Close to the end of the interview he holds up his sprint phone and talks about following the draft on Sprint Phones...

You cant spell PAID without AD !!!

Rhino
4/11/2007, 11:28 AM
Good for him.

Boomer.....
4/11/2007, 11:30 AM
If you could make millions, wouldn't you?

Tulsa_Fireman
4/11/2007, 11:30 AM
So?

If Sprint came to me and said, "Hey, Justin. Here's a buttload of cash. Schlep our phones.", I'd say, "Why sure. Thanks for the buttload of cash."

Is that selling out?

Or is that simply getting yours while it's there to be had?

achiro
4/11/2007, 11:31 AM
Hmm. a college player that hasn't made any money at all as a player, won't for a while. I know I'd be all over it if someone offered me $$$.

MamaMia
4/11/2007, 11:36 AM
I need a Sprint like ADs. :D

picasso
4/11/2007, 11:36 AM
Did anyone catch the AD interview on Cold Pizza?? Close to the end of the interview he holds up his sprint phone and talks about following the draft on Sprint Phones...

he probably didn't have much growing up. you gotta get paid while you can!

I have a bigger problem with all the QB's who put on their Starter caps as soon as they leave the field.

Doged
4/11/2007, 11:38 AM
Good for him! I hope his agent lands him several more good endorsement deals along the way.

All_Day_28
4/11/2007, 12:03 PM
sprint>>>>>

starrca23
4/11/2007, 12:04 PM
This deserved a thread?

OU-HSV
4/11/2007, 12:10 PM
It's crazy that AD would promote Sprint.....I mean, he's awesome and Sprint sucks :D

OU-HSV
4/11/2007, 12:11 PM
This deserved a thread?
not really, cause we already mentioned it in the KMOD thread. But no harm done, it's offseason ;)

setem
4/11/2007, 12:13 PM
I wonder if he knows where to get a Boomer Sooner ringtone at?

OU-HSV
4/11/2007, 12:15 PM
I wonder if he knows where to get a Boomer Sooner ringtone at?
I don't know...but you could make a thread with that question in it ;)
:pop:

OU-HSV
4/11/2007, 12:16 PM
...You cant spell PAID without AD !!!
you got that right!

bri
4/11/2007, 01:18 PM
You can't spell "soonersam is r-tarded" without "soonersam"!

colleyvillesooner
4/11/2007, 01:23 PM
dumbest thread in a while.

bri
4/11/2007, 01:23 PM
And that's saying something. :D

Seamus
4/11/2007, 01:25 PM
Damn, a unanimous STFU thread. Now that's funny as hell ...

jk the sooner fan
4/11/2007, 01:26 PM
dumbest thread in a while.

exactly

AD is about to sign for millions, and will get some endorsements......and he's selling out....while every other athlete isnt

retarded indeed

Sooner in Tampa
4/11/2007, 01:31 PM
I don't know...but you could make a thread with that question in it ;)
:pop:
Yeah...that's it. Where do you get a Sooner Ringtone??

:pop: :pop:

the dude
4/11/2007, 01:57 PM
Yeah...that's it. Where do you get a Sooner Ringtone??

:pop: :pop:
Depends on what kind of phone and what kind of computer you have. I made mine and blue-tooth'd them onto my phone. My aunt's didn't have blue tooth or the USB hookups (standard for motorola phones) so I uploaded it to a site and she had to download it costing standard internet rates. The other ways are free, though. If you want, I can whip some up and email them to you (if your phone allows direct transfer like that).

Petro-Sooner
4/11/2007, 01:59 PM
Depends on what kind of phone and what kind of computer you have. I made mine and blue-tooth'd them onto my phone. My aunt's didn't have blue tooth or the USB hookups (standard for motorola phones) so I uploaded it to a site and she had to download it costing standard internet rates. The other ways are free, though. If you want, I can whip some up and email them to you (if your phone allows direct transfer like that).

HEH

OU-HSV
4/11/2007, 02:00 PM
this is great stuff

The_Red_Patriot
4/11/2007, 02:14 PM
Nice thread?:eek:

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/gcat765/Your_a_fag.jpg

colleyvillesooner
4/11/2007, 02:23 PM
IBTL

TUSooner
4/11/2007, 02:29 PM
So?

If Sprint came to me and said, "Hey, Justin. Here's a buttload of cash. Schlep our phones.", I'd say, "Why sure. Thanks for the buttload of cash."

Is that selling out?

Or is that simply getting yours while it's there to be had?

If that happened to me, I'd say, "My name's not Justin, but I'll change it for a buttload of cash."

bri
4/11/2007, 02:40 PM
I don't know, "Justin" is kind of a sucky name. I'd require a second buttload of cash to change it. :D

JohnnyMack
4/11/2007, 02:42 PM
he probably didn't have much growing up. you gotta get paid while you can!

I have a bigger problem with all the QB's who put on their Starter caps as soon as they leave the field.

I have problems with all these artist types who peddle their stuff at outrageous prices myself.

starrca23
4/11/2007, 02:50 PM
I think I figured it out: soonersam is THE MAN and is trying to keep AD down!!!
Hey dude, you should post a sooner ring tone...nah!

starclassic tama
4/11/2007, 03:16 PM
how the hell is that selling out? this isn't the music industry

Landthief 1972
4/11/2007, 03:20 PM

snicker and point ^^^^^

The_Red_Patriot
4/11/2007, 03:21 PM
Metallica sold out.......every seat in the house, every night they played--Jason Newstead--Behind the music

by the way, Starclassic? nice

always nice to see someone sporting Tama.

I currently play DW, wish I still played Tama but.......Mapex drums are the best!

the dude
4/11/2007, 03:23 PM
snicker and point ^^^^^
Yeah, yeah. Everybody laugh at the new guy. See if i ever offer to up my computer nerd skills for free again.

Sooner in Tampa
4/11/2007, 03:38 PM
Yeah, yeah. Everybody laugh at the new guy. See if i ever offer to up my computer nerd skills for free again.dude...it is a right of passage. The noob ALWAYS gets f^&cked with. :P

BTW...Check FAQ in regards to the Sooner Ringtones.

colleyvillesooner
4/11/2007, 04:14 PM
dude...it is a right of passage. The noob ALWAYS gets f^&cked with. :P

BTW...Check FAQ in regards to the Sooner Ringtones.

http://bailly.yann.free.fr/autres/stfu%20noob1.jpg

Seamus
4/11/2007, 04:20 PM
Yeah, yeah. Everybody laugh at the new guy. See if i ever offer to up my computer nerd skills for free again.

Are you teh Web Mater? :D

batonrougesooner
4/11/2007, 04:33 PM
I head AD was going to sell-out to the team who drafts him in two weeks. He's actually going to take money from them to put on their jersey and play football!

I think I just lost all respect for him.

SoonerRoads
4/11/2007, 06:55 PM

And who can blame him. He is in the business of making money now. I would do the same thing given his position.

Just my take.

usmc-sooner
4/11/2007, 06:57 PM
If AD was a sellout he wouldn't have played in the Fiesta Bowl.

SoonerRoads
4/11/2007, 07:03 PM
If AD was a sellout he wouldn't have played in the Fiesta Bowl.
That says it all..........you are right.

olevetonahill
4/11/2007, 07:09 PM
I head AD was going to sell-out to the team who drafts him in two weeks. He's actually going to take money from them to put on their jersey and play football!

I think I just lost all respect for him.
Say it Aint So .:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The part about losing Respect for him .;)

Sooner in Tampa
4/11/2007, 09:57 PM
http://bailly.yann.free.fr/autres/stfu%20noob1.jpg:O

SouthFortySooner
4/11/2007, 10:20 PM
I think the most glaring point of this post which everyone is missing is, THAT IF, Adrian had chosen to come back and play this year that Sprint thing would come back and bite us as a team. Yea huh. :confused:

insuranceman_22
4/11/2007, 10:48 PM
Selling out? Whatever dude! He's heading to the NFL and that's all about business. AD has earned the right for endorsements with 3 years of taking our breath's away on fall Saturday's. More power to him and the best of luck!

PLaw
4/11/2007, 11:07 PM
Sounds like SoonerSam may be a little jealous. The game at all levels, except Pop Warner, is about money. Be proud for AD that he is acheiving his goals. Now it would be darn classy if he donated a couple hundred thousand back to the university.

GO SOONERS

bri
4/11/2007, 11:16 PM
I think the most glaring point of this post which everyone is missing is, THAT IF, Adrian had chosen to come back and play this year that Sprint thing would come back and bite us as a team. Yea huh. :confused:

Um, if he had decided to come back then none of it would have happened.

Seriously, do any of you people actually think before you think?

Ash
4/11/2007, 11:19 PM

Heh.

...and props to AD for landing a deal. That's the business he's in now, good for him. Hope he does very well in the NFL.

olevetonahill
4/11/2007, 11:23 PM
But AD didnt come back , He chose to Go PRO . So bite Me .:eek:

olevetonahill
4/11/2007, 11:27 PM

I think they Dont think .:eek:
Oh did you hear Bradford is sellin shoes ? :twinkies:

John Kochtoston
4/11/2007, 11:39 PM
Is there any reason to become famous, except to sell out? Being a sell out is sweet.

bri
4/12/2007, 12:31 PM
F*ck yeah it is! My one goal is to become famous enough to sell out. :D

Seamus
4/12/2007, 01:01 PM
Tragically, many people on this board do not think before they think. But there is a way you can help. For mere pennies a day, your donation can help further vital research into pre-thinking thought, and together, we can make this tragic situation go away. Please give whatever you can to Seamus O'Riordan's Center for the Synaptically Challenged. Operators are standing by. You can make a difference.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e215/RileyNotOReilly/SALLY-STRUTHERS.jpg

SouthFortySooner
4/12/2007, 04:05 PM
Um, if

Uhm I had the first IF.

bri
4/12/2007, 04:12 PM
Yeah, but you forgot the second part. The part where you realize that had he not entered the draft, he wouldn't be on Cold Pizza talking about the draft, nor would he have signed an endorsement deal with Sprint.

That's the part that kind of makes you look like a re-re.

SouthFortySooner
4/12/2007, 04:41 PM
kind of

i appreciate the leeway on my obvious premature-IFaculation.

TopDawg
4/12/2007, 04:43 PM
Is there any reason to become famous, except to sell out? Being a sell out is sweet.

Being a sellout is sweet. Because you make a lot of money. And when you have money, you don't have to hang out with any poor-*** losers like you guys.

Screw you guys, I'ma goin' home.

bri
4/12/2007, 04:50 PM
i appreciate the leeway on my obvious premature-IFaculation.

Not a problem.

Also, while I'm performing public service, see how you can actually quote more than two words at a time on here? :D

SoonerJLB
4/12/2007, 05:55 PM
Sounds good to me...I hope he lands on more commericals than Payton Manning and Lebron James combined.

nativesooner
4/12/2007, 06:13 PM
Sam if Natty Light called and said they'd pay you 2mil a year for the pic you have you wouldn't say ok? That is pretty cheesy, but I'm sure his agent told him to do it.