PDA

View Full Version : Is Nappy Headed Ho's now part of our vernacular?

Blue
4/11/2007, 12:16 AM
Nappy Headed Ho's discuss...

Soonerus
4/11/2007, 12:17 AM
It is inappropriate...

Blue
4/11/2007, 12:18 AM
Not for yo mama...

Soonerus
4/11/2007, 12:19 AM
It's wrong just be honest about it...

rufnek05
4/11/2007, 12:28 AM
does that refer to dredlocks or just braids? cus if they were dreadlocks, that could be nasty. they put peanut butter and other junk in there. that **** is gross. but the "ho" part was uncalled for.

Soonerus
4/11/2007, 12:30 AM
It is clearly a form of racism...deny it if you want...

Blue
4/11/2007, 12:33 AM
I don't know...I know alot of nappy headed ho's...of all races.

proud gonzo
4/11/2007, 12:35 AM
y'all are a bunch of NHHs. :rolleyes:

yermom
4/11/2007, 12:35 AM
if doleo's hair was longer he'd be one

Ardmore_Sooner
4/11/2007, 12:38 AM
If its wrong than Jesse Jackson needs to get the word "hos" or "sluts" out of all the rap music. Plain and simple. If its so bad it needs to be stopped at all levels.

proud gonzo
4/11/2007, 12:40 AM
man, I have a friend named Tina Ho. Now I have a great name suggestion for her whenever she has a kid.

Blue
4/11/2007, 12:40 AM
If its wrong than Jesse Jackson needs to get the word "hos" or "sluts" out of all the rap music. Plain and simple. If its so bad it needs to be stopped at all levels.

That's a pretty NHH-good point.

proud gonzo
4/11/2007, 12:43 AM
you know, i think i've changed my mind about that term. I mean, if you call a British person a Nappy Headed Ho, they might get offended. I mean, calling somebody Diaper-Head isn't very nice. And it might even be racist, too.

Somebody ought to form a Nappy Headed Ho committee to straighten this all out.

Ardmore_Sooner
4/11/2007, 12:47 AM
you know, i think i've changed my mind about that term. I mean, if you call a British person a Nappy Headed Ho, they might get offended. I mean, calling somebody Diaper-Head isn't very nice. And it might even be racist, too.

Somebody ought to form a Nappy Headed Ho committee to straighten this all out.

NHHADI

Nappy Headed Hos Against Don Imus

rufnek05
4/11/2007, 01:07 AM
i'd join anything that is agaisn't don imus. he just looks like an old angry bigot

MamaMia
4/11/2007, 01:11 AM
Is Nappy Headed Ho's now part of our vernacular? Who knows, but I will tell you this. There is nothing more hilarious than sitting across the table, in a fine dining establishment, from your sweet little 76 year old retired 5th grade teacher mother in law, who has never even used the word "darn", saying..."Did you hear about the radio man calling the members of that girls basketball team nappy headed hoes?" :D

I almost chocked on my baked potato. :P

Frozen Sooner
4/11/2007, 01:37 AM

Both Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have criticized misogyny and gangsta imagery in rap music. But don't let that get in your way. I guess because Jesse Jackson is black, he's completely responsible for anything that someone puts in music.

Fraggle145
4/11/2007, 01:40 AM
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/08/26/27FASHION_wideweb__430x239.jpg

that is a nappy headed ho.

proud gonzo
4/11/2007, 01:41 AM
Both Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have criticized misogyny and gangsta imagery in rap music. But don't let that get in your way. I guess because Jesse Jackson is black, he's completely responsible for anything that someone puts in music.Seriously, Ardmore_Sooner--don't be a NHH :rolleyes:

;)

LoyalFan
4/11/2007, 01:43 AM
Sheee-it. "Nappy-headed hos" been part o' my rap fo yeahs!

Sincerely,
Strom Thurmond

Fraggle145
4/11/2007, 01:46 AM
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/7/7d/190px-DreadlockWoman.jpg

Woof. :eek:

yermom
4/11/2007, 01:48 AM
i've seen a few girls with dreads that were pretty hawt

goingoneight
4/11/2007, 01:52 AM
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/7/7d/190px-DreadlockWoman.jpg

Woof. :eek:

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w125/goingoneight/meatloaf.jpg

Fraggle145
4/11/2007, 01:52 AM
I saw this girl at a conference for ichthyology and herpetology (she worked with reptiles) that had dreds down her back to the back of her knees. she had braided them together to form one giant dread (mat of hair). It stank. I think there were dead things in it. In fact I am sure of it. She was a NHH

Blue
4/11/2007, 01:56 AM
No offense...

http://www.alligator.org/pt2/images/opinion/050913bcartoon.jpg

Fraggle145
4/11/2007, 02:00 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38252000/jpg/_38252665_nolte_300.jpg

ummmmm ya. Nappy Headed Hwned!

Blue
4/11/2007, 02:03 AM
Saved by the NNHpw3nd.

http://www.nndb.com/people/725/000057554/DDiamo1.jpg

LoyalFan
4/11/2007, 02:08 AM
Jesse Jackson is black, he's completely responsible for anything that someone puts in music.

Mebbe not, but he IS responsible for perpetuating the "victim mentality" among his brethren (with help from Al Sharpton.) If the blacks (I refuse to hyphenate ANYTHING with "American". You're either an American, period, or get yer arse OUT!) let them do this, then they are abetting racism and intolerance AND labelling themselves as failures.
To those who think that THIS generation should be taxed to pay reparations for slavery (so Hillary can get some mo' votes), I say: OK, since you mourn being ripped from Paradise (where you, even today, are likely to be killed, and maybe eaten, in intertribal conflict,) I will cheerfully pay my share of the freight to send you back.
Why not sue the Arabs who ran the majority of the slave trade? Why are those ragheaded camel-molesters exempt? Why not sue the BLACK tribal leaders who sold their own people, or rival tribesmen (and women) into slavery?
Yeah, this won't be a popular post, but it IS a relevant one.
What that drugged-up, alcohol-soaked, old drugstore cowboy said was stupid and wrong in detail. Still, I'll be damned if I'll admit that Jackson and Sharpton, who'd both be out of work if their "brothers" ever woke up, have the right to criticize anyone when their own people are the ones who coined, and who perpetuate, the offensive terminology.

LF

Blue
4/11/2007, 02:12 AM
Mebbe not, but he IS responsible for perpetuating the "victim mentality" among his brethren (with help from Al Sharpton.) If the blacks (I refuse to hyphenate ANYTHING with "American". You're either an American, period, or get yer arse OUT!) let them do this, then they are abetting racism and intolerance AND labelling themselves as failures.
To those who think that THIS generation should be taxed to pay reparations for slavery (so Hillary can get some mo' votes), I say: OK, since you mourn being ripped from Paradise (where you, even today, are likely to be killed, and maybe eaten, in intertribal conflict,) I will cheerfully pay my share of the freight to send you back.
Why not sue the Arabs who ran the majority of the slave trade? Why are those ragheaded camel-molesters exempt? Why not sue the BLACK tribal leaders who sold their own people, or rival tribesmen (and women) into slavery?
What that drugged-up, alcohol-soaked, old drugstore cowboy said was stupid and wrong in detail. Still, I'll be damned if I'll admit that Jackson and Sharpton, who'd both be out of work if their "brothers" ever woke up, have the right to criticize anyone when their own people are the ones who coined, and who perpetuate, the offensive terminology.

LF

Snap.

Fraggle145
4/11/2007, 02:13 AM
i've seen a few girls with dreads that were pretty hawt

http://www.student.city.ac.uk/~ra831/group8/images/laurenhill2.jpg

HAWT and NHH? :confused:

Fraggle145
4/11/2007, 02:15 AM
Last one. Definitely a NHH.

http://www.firedavewannstedt.com/ricky.jpg

Fraggle145
4/11/2007, 02:21 AM
Stolen from the I'm in Ur Base... (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82322&page=37) thread (ok really this is my last one)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/everywordmeans/catmacroDonImus.jpg

rufnek05
4/11/2007, 02:22 AM
lmfao

tommieharris91
4/11/2007, 02:27 AM

Dean, what are you doing up so late?

LoyalFan
4/11/2007, 02:28 AM
Dean, what are you doing up so late?

OMG! Mistaken for Dean! Suicide is my only option!
Please pass the Hemlock.

LF

rufnek05
4/11/2007, 02:47 AM

LF

interesting point.
i wonder what would happen if jesse jackson refered to a white person as "cracker"

OUTromBoNado
4/11/2007, 04:13 AM
I think NHH should be added to our BALOBA.

Big *** List of Bad Acronyms

crawfish
4/11/2007, 07:59 AM
I think this thread is funny. But then again, I'm a f***ing hillbilly.

C&CDean
4/11/2007, 08:20 AM
interesting point.
i wonder what would happen if jesse jackson refered to a white person as "cracker"

How about a hymie? He's done that. Racist bastard.

Oh yeah, thread lock. I already merged two threads yesterday, and I'm too lazy to merge this one.

Oh yeah again. We all know the above verbiage from LF isn't mine. My writing style is much more succint, eloquent, elaborate, and to the point. LF beats around the bush too much.