PDA

View Full Version : HEY A**HOLE!!!

Osce0la
4/10/2007, 03:38 PM
STFU, SIGN MY WORK, AND LET ME GET MY STUFF TURNED IN!!!

I finished balancing all of my money market trades over 20 minutes ago. All that needs to be done is for my supervisor to look over it, make sure everything is right, sign a couple of things and give it back to me so I can send out my purchase wire. 20 ****ing minutes later he is talking to the dumba** coworker woman and NOT signing off on my work. This man gets on my damn nerves because he thinks he can multi-task but he can barely even remember wtf he is doing when he is only working on one thing. Now he has started trying to help dumba** coworker and has probably forgotten that he has not signed off on my work - matter of fact he is not even at his desk, but rather standing at her desk talking to her :mad:. The wire has to be out by 4 PM, it is now 20 minutes until 4...I have yet to receive the wire or the batch work for these trades because he won't just sit the **** down and sign it...I can not stand working with this man...

Bourbon St Sooner
4/10/2007, 03:40 PM
Give him a break. He just wants to break off his pen in the company ink.

Osce0la
4/10/2007, 04:08 PM
oh dear God...Finally got my work back and ot everything turned in. Now he wants me to call a fund company and find out how they determine their trade dates (this fund does not trade every day)...he spends over 5 minutes over here telling me basically to call them and see how they determine these trade and settlement dates and if we can get a schedule of their trade and settlement dates. He then goes into detail talking about the problem the trade we just had with a trade we placed yesterday...He then proceeds to tell me (for the eleventy millionth time today) that these trades aren't like the Balch & Bingham trades we place (no **** dumba**, I already knew that)...I honestly don't think I have ever worked with anyone that annoyed the **** outta me like this man does...

AggieTool
4/10/2007, 08:04 PM
Stock brokers teh sucks:mad:

OUinFLA
4/10/2007, 08:43 PM
Im pleased to find out after reading it, that this thread was not directed at me.