PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations! You're not that baby's Daddy!

KC//CRIMSON
4/10/2007, 03:22 PM
Whew! thank god. That was close.;)

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=257945&GT1=7703

Bourbon St Sooner
4/10/2007, 03:26 PM
Congrats Mr Birkhead, you win the lottery.

Now, please you and the rest of your tribe GTF away!

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/10/2007, 03:27 PM
'...I'm the pappy...'

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/life/_group_photos/martin_lawrence5.jpg

Boomer.....
The suspense was killing me. :rolleyes:

Osce0la
Figured we would've heard by now...

Boomer.....
4/10/2007, 03:28 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91837

Osce0la
4/10/2007, 03:29 PM
yeah, guess I shoulda browsed really quick before posting :rolleyes:

Osce0la
4/10/2007, 03:31 PM
Ya know...I was telling my wife last night that I guarantee you that Birkhead was the father. We were watching one of those news channels (I think we were watching Nancy Grace) and it said that Stern would not fight for guardianship if Birkhead was the father. It also said Stern has hired an attorney to sue members of the media. I told my wife Stern already knows the answer and that is why he has said that and is suing the media. He can't cash in on the baby, you gotta cash in somewhere...

I just had a feeling watching everything last night that Stern already knew the results...

Boomer.....
4/10/2007, 03:36 PM
That's why Stern was trying to make some sort of a financial deal with Birkhead before the tests were done. He just wanted some $$$.

SoonerStormchaser
4/10/2007, 03:37 PM
****! I was hoping I would be it...I coulda used the $$.

Fugue
4/10/2007, 03:40 PM
well vcrap. :mad:

VeeJay
4/10/2007, 03:46 PM
Coming Next:

For Sale - the video of the sex act that produced the li'l tyke.

Exclusive offer only available at accesshollywood.com

mdklatt
4/10/2007, 03:59 PM
From what I've seen of the Birkhead guy, it seems like he's the only one that's sincere about giving a damn about the kid.

MamaMia
4/10/2007, 06:06 PM
If anyone wants to know anything about this saga, I'm your gal. I have found it to be totally fasinating and nobody in my 3-D circle wants to talk about it anymore. :P

SoonerGirl06
4/10/2007, 07:06 PM
If anyone wants to know anything about this saga, I'm your gal. I have found it to be totally fasinating and nobody in my 3-D circle wants to talk about it anymore. :P

Give us all the juicy details please... :D

TIA

SoonerGirl06
4/10/2007, 07:08 PM
By the way... I'm soooo glad Birkhead is the father. If Howard had been the one, there wouldn't have been enough prayers to help that poor child.

MamaMia
4/10/2007, 11:26 PM
Give us all the juicy details please... :D

TIAWhat all do you want to know? :D

By the way... I'm soooo glad Birkhead is the father. If Howard had been the one, there wouldn't have been enough prayers to help that poor child.
Me too. Larry is a nice person and will make a great daddy. Even though he has only been allowed to see his daughter a couple of times in the 7 months since she has been born, he has taken all kinds of parenting classes, including diaper changing. :)

That money grubbing drug pushing Svengali, Howard K. Stern and his smarty mouth sister Bonnie, on the other hand, are a couple of vile, evil, self serving, trouble making, no good for nothing creeps.

Soonerus
4/10/2007, 11:29 PM
It is all so silly the baby is not likely to recover any money from the estate of the old man....Anna Nicole had a weak case...this whole hoopla is evidence of a sickness in our society...

Blue
4/10/2007, 11:31 PM
I'm I the only one who thinks Stern never got 20 feet from shoplifting the pooty?

The guy just seems like the ultimate just "Friend."

SoonerGirl06
4/10/2007, 11:36 PM
I'm I the only one who thinks Stern never got 20 feet from shoplifting the pooty?

The guy just seems like the ultimate just "Friend."

I would hardly consider HKS a "friend".... a dope pusher maybe, but definitely not a friend.

Blue
4/10/2007, 11:38 PM
I would hardly consider HKS a "friend".... a dope pusher maybe, but definitely not a friend.

Give us a break, please. Anna Nicole knew exactly what she was doing. What did he have to gain by killing her?

Stop watching General Hospital and join us.

SoonerGirl06
4/10/2007, 11:39 PM
What all do you want to know? :D

Me too. Larry is a nice person and will make a great daddy. Even though he has only been allowed to see his daughter a couple of times in the 7 months since she has been born, he has taken all kinds of parenting classes, including diaper changing. :)

That money grubbing drug pushing Svengali, Howard K. Stern and his smarty mouth sister Bonnie, on the other hand, are a couple of vile, evil, self serving, trouble making, no good for nothing creeps.

I heard that HKS is really buddying up to Birkhead so that his hands can somehow stay in the $400 million cookie jar. I hope Birkhead isn't naive enough to fall for that lowlife scumbag.

Soonerus
4/10/2007, 11:40 PM
Stern, Birkhead and Anna Nicole are all dirt bags and/or opportunists or both...why does anybody care about this ???

SoonerGirl06
4/10/2007, 11:43 PM
Stern, Birkhead and Anna Nicole are all dirt bags and/or opportunists or both...why does anybody care about this ???

I could care less about the adults in this saga... although I do think Anna life was completely tragic... I'm concerned about the well-being of that baby. I can't stand to think of that little girl being a part of an environment that allowed her mother and her brother to die prematurely.

Blue
4/10/2007, 11:44 PM
I could care less about the adults in this saga... although I do think Anna life was completely tragic... I'm concerned about the well-being of that baby. I can't stand to think of that little girl being a part of an environment that allowed her mother and her brother to die prematurely.

That little baby is a nappy headed ho. Fo realz.

Soonerus
4/10/2007, 11:47 PM

The baby is still an omeba...

SoonerGirl06
4/10/2007, 11:51 PM
The baby is still an omeba...

And will quite possibly be the richest one at that. ;)

Soonerus
4/10/2007, 11:53 PM
And will quite possibly be the richest one at that. ;)

Small chance, that is what everybody is missing Anna Nicole was unlikely to recieve anything from the old man's estate...thus, the child likely has nothing...a big waste of time...

rufnek05
4/10/2007, 11:56 PM
i still can't get over the Anna= newage marilyn monroe. and i think "doesn't she have to be well liked by everyone, AND sleep with a US president? or at least a movie star, and not a 'B'?" i was just wondering if i was the only person that thought that comparison was retarded

MamaMia
4/10/2007, 11:56 PM
Give us a break, please. Anna Nicole knew exactly what she was doing. What did he have to gain by killing her?

The question may be, what did he think he would gain? Yes, Anna did know that she was taking all those drugs but Howard K. Stern helped her and never tried to stop her. Apparently he gave her drugs at the hospital when she was already on drugs. All of those prescription narcotics were in his name. The drugs that were in Daniels system had to of come from the house Anna and Howard were living in so they were obviously brought in by Stern since Daniel went straight to the hospital from the airport. :pop:

SoonerGirl06
4/10/2007, 11:57 PM
Small chance, that is what everybody is missing Anna Nicole was unlikely to recieve anything from the old man's estate...thus, the child likely has nothing...a big waste of time...

No... I kinda figured that the money wasn't going to go anywhere near ANS's estate.

I disagree with you when you say the child likely has nothing... she now has a father that will love and take care of her, unlike HKS who was/is in it for the money and nothing else.

Soonerus
4/10/2007, 11:59 PM
i still can't get over the Anna= newage marilyn monroe. and i think "doesn't she have to be well liked by everyone, AND sleep with a US president? or at least a movie star, and not a 'B'?" i was just wondering if i was the only person that thought that comparison was retarded

I am with you totally...what is her claim to fame, other than...

SoonerGirl06
4/11/2007, 12:00 AM
The question may be, what did he think he would gain? Yes, Anna did know that she was taking all those drugs but Howard K. Stern helped her and never tried to stop her. Apparently he gave her drugs at the hospital when she was already on drugs. All of those prescription narcotics were in his name. The drugs that were in Daniels system had to of come from the house Anna and Howard were living in so they were obviously brought in by Stern since Daniel went straight to the hospital from the airport. :pop:

HKS definitely pushed the drugs on and into Nicole. He enabled the whole drug thing so that he could have more control over Anna and her finances. He was in it for nothing else but for the money. I totally believe he OD'd Daniel and Nicole.

rufnek05
4/11/2007, 12:00 AM
I am with you totally...what is her claim to fame, other than...
...being a massive gold digger and having an extreamly annoying show at one time. thats. about. it.

SoonerGirl06
4/11/2007, 12:01 AM
only than being a massive gold digger and having an extreamly annoying show at one time. thats. about. it.

Having big boobs didn't hurt her career either.

Blue
4/11/2007, 12:03 AM

Anna had that dude by the balls from the get-go. "I want drugs!" "OKAY dear."

I could care less. Can we chalk this up to a bunch of crazy people acting like idiots? Thanks.

Blue
4/11/2007, 12:05 AM
He was in it for nothing else but for the money. I totally believe he OD'd Daniel and Nicole.

OH MY GOD. PUT DOWN SEASON 1 of the O.C. She was a freakin addict. So was her son.

Soonerus
4/11/2007, 12:05 AM
I just wonder what the real fascination is with this non-story...things like this happen all the time all over the country...weird...

MamaMia
4/11/2007, 12:06 AM
I heard that HKS is really buddying up to Birkhead so that his hands can somehow stay in the $400 million cookie jar. I hope Birkhead isn't naive enough to fall for that lowlife scumbag.Well, I think Stern has decided to buddy up with Larry so he can have his hand in the pot of 'maybe money', but its been 10 years and I haven't seen any money show up yet. Either there is a real slim chance of any monetary award going to the Smith camp, or Stern is a real crappy lawyer. I think his motive is also to try to persuade Larry to keep Nicole's mom from seeing the baby. Stern hates Nicole's mom with a passion. I think Larry should tell Stern to take a hike and get a real job.

rufnek05
4/11/2007, 12:06 AM
Having big boobs didn't hurt her career either.

yeah, but weren't they fake?

MamaMia
4/11/2007, 12:08 AM
i still can't get over the Anna= newage marilyn monroe. and i think "doesn't she have to be well liked by everyone, AND sleep with a US president? or at least a movie star, and not a 'B'?" i was just wondering if i was the only person that thought that comparison was retarded I totally agree. Anna Nicole was trashy version of a Marilyn Monroe wannabe at best. :P

Soonerus
4/11/2007, 12:08 AM
Well, I think Stern has decided to buddy up with Larry so he can have his hand in the pot of 'maybe money', but its been 10 years and I haven't seen any money show up yet. Either there is a real slim chance of any monetary award going to the Smith camp, or Stern is a real crappy lawyer. I think his motive is also to try to persuade Larry to keep Nicole's mom from seeing the baby. Stern hates Nicole's mom with a passion. I think Larry should tell Stern to take a hike and get a real job.

I think their real chance is interview money from talk show, magazines, etc...

MamaMia
4/11/2007, 12:10 AM
Birkhead just wanted his daughter. He has never shown any interest at all in any money.
I think their real chance is interview money from talk show, magazines, etc...That may very well be.

MamaMia
4/11/2007, 12:13 AM
I could care less about the adults in this saga... although I do think Anna life was completely tragic... I'm concerned about the well-being of that baby. I can't stand to think of that little girl being a part of an environment that allowed her mother and her brother to die prematurely.I just hope that little Dannilyn doesn't have any medical problems because of her moms drug use during her pregnancy. I think anyone who takes drugs while they are pregnant should go to jail and have their baby taken away.

Soonerus
4/11/2007, 12:14 AM
Birkhead just wanted his daughter.

Given her promiscuity, how could he have possibly known it was his daughter ????

SoonerGirl06
4/11/2007, 12:18 AM

I don't think she had a clear mind for years and didn't have a clue. HKS certainly didn't try to curb her need or desire for the drugs. He manipulated her in many ways and kept her drugged up so he could continue to do so.

By the way... I'm not into soaps.

SoonerGirl06
4/11/2007, 12:20 AM
yeah, but weren't they fake?

I thought it didn't matter if they were real or not... as long as they're big.

Blue
4/11/2007, 12:21 AM
He manipulated her in many ways and kept her drugged up so he could continue to do so.

By the way... I'm not into soaps.

No. She was addicted, he enabled. Enabling does not equal murder. That's a very big jump. She and her son shouldn't have been junkies.

SoonerGirl06
4/11/2007, 12:25 AM
OH MY GOD. PUT DOWN SEASON 1 of the O.C. She was a freakin addict. So was her son.

Listen here Blue... I am not into soaps or dramas... so stop with the comments please.

Yes, Anna was an addict and so was her son. But Howard K. Stern certainly didn't stop her or try to seek help for her. And he certainly wasn't overly concerned when she was sick with a 105 temperature and decided to go boat shopping.

You can't tell me that that man cared or loved her for anything else than the money or the potential of getting money.

MamaMia
4/11/2007, 12:25 AM
Actually, there is no proof at all that would indicate that her son Daniel was an addict; quite the contrary. The medical examiner said his death was caused by a lethal mix that caused a fatal drug interaction. Only one of the drugs that was found in his system, methadone, was not prescribed to him. The low amount of meth that was found in his system at the time of the autopsy, and what killed him, wouldn't ordinarily be found in a drug addict type overdose of a person who took drugs on a regular basis. If he were an addict, his tolerance would have been much higher.

Soonerus
4/11/2007, 12:27 AM
Listen here Blue... I am not into soaps or dramas... so stop with the comments please.

Yes, Anna was an addict and so was her son. But Howard K. Stern certainly didn't stop her or try to seek help for her. And he certainly wasn't overly concerned when she was sick with a 105 temperature and decided to go boat shopping.

You can't tell me that that man cared or loved her for anything else than the money or the potential of getting money.

Seriously, who really knows...Stern seems kind of weird to me...

SoonerGirl06
4/11/2007, 12:27 AM
I just hope that little Dannilyn doesn't have any medical problems because of her moms drug use during her pregnancy. I think anyone who takes drugs while they are pregnant should go to jail and have their baby taken away.

I agree. I'm surprised the child appears as healthy as she is.

Blue
4/11/2007, 12:30 AM
Yes, Anna was an addict and so was her son. But Howard K. Stern certainly didn't stop her or try to seek help for her.

You can't help somebody who doesn't want it. It wasn't his job to live her life. I'm sure she was high 10 years or more before she met him.

And Mom..., the kid was getting F'ed up. They have the same genes, they probably ODed on the same drug...Methadone.

Blue
4/11/2007, 12:32 AM
Li

Yet that doesn't make him a murderer.

GottaHavePride
4/11/2007, 12:33 AM
Good lord, leave it to you people to go and ruin a perfectly lighthearted thread poking fun at the paternity proceedings surrounding a dead woman's infant daughter. Jeez.

Blue
4/11/2007, 12:34 AM
Good lord, leave it to you people to go and ruin a perfectly lighthearted thread poking fun at the paternity proceedings surrounding a dead woman's infant daughter. Jeez.

Are you moderating...?

GottaHavePride
4/11/2007, 12:36 AM
No, I was just saying. ;)

Soonerus
4/11/2007, 12:36 AM

It should be a real study how this whole non-event has captured the attention of Americans....should have been a footnote on page 14...

Blue
4/11/2007, 12:37 AM
No, I was just saying. ;)

Well then...good...:D

SoonerGirl06
4/11/2007, 12:37 AM
You can't help somebody who doesn't want it. It wasn't his job to live her life. I'm sure she was high 10 years or more before she met him.

And Mom..., the kid was getting F'ed up. They have the same genes, they probably ODed on the same drug...Methadone.

I understand that you can't help someone who doesn't want it. But I seriously doubt that ANS wasn't crying out for help. She was... except she was crying out to those who didn't have her best interest at heart.

For someone who claimed to care and love her, he certainly didn't encourage her to seek help for her addiction, if not for herself, at least for the baby. He encouraged her addiction because he enjoyed the control he had.

Also, selling the rights to film/photograph her funeral strictly for monetary gain certainly doesn't exhibit the type of behavior of someone who's just lost a loved one.

Blue
4/11/2007, 12:38 AM
I understand that you can't help someone who doesn't want it. But I seriously doubt that ANS wasn't crying out for help. She was... except she was crying out to those who didn't have her best interest at heart.

For someone who claimed to care and love her, he certainly didn't encourage her to seek help for her addiction, if not for herself, at least for the babies. He encouraged her addiction because he enjoyed the control he had.

Also, selling the rights to film/photograph her funeral strictly for monetary gain certainly doesn't exhibit the type of behavior of someone who's just lost a loved one.

I really don't care...I just felt like playing, "Devils Advocate."

Hope it works out though!:)

MamaMia
4/11/2007, 12:43 AM

And Mom..., the kid was getting F'ed up. They have the same genes, they probably ODed on the same drug...Methadone.I do not believe for one moment that Daniel was a druggie. There is no proof at all of that, and way too many facts would point otherwise. He met with a Private Investigator on a few occasions because he was worried about his moms drug use and felt she was in harms way. He claimed that Stern would not even allow him to speak with his mom when he called. He said that if Stern, the maid, the nurse or the body guard answered the phone, they would just hang up on him and that he felt they were instructed to do so by Stern. He also claimed that when he was with them that Stern was enabling Anna by helping her to stay drugged up and he would always ask his mom to get help.

Daniel was also speaking to different military recruiting offices trying to make a decision on which branch of the armed forces he was going to join. That doesn't match the profile of a drug addict.

SoonerGirl06
4/11/2007, 12:48 AM
I do not believe for one moment that Daniel was a druggie. There is no proof at all of that, and way too many facts would point otherwise. He met with a Private Investigator on a few occasions because he was worried about his moms drug use and felt she was in harms way. He claimed that Stern would not even allow him to speak with his mom when he called. He said that if Stern, the maid, the nurse or the body guard answered the phone, they would just hang up on him and that he felt they were instructed to do so by Stern. He also claimed that when he was with them that Stern was enabling Anna by helping her to stay drugged up and he would always ask his mom to get help.

Daniel was also speaking to different military recruiting offices trying to make a decision on which branch of the armed forces he was going to join. That doesn't match the profile of a drug addict.

I really think they need to investigate Stern's activities and behavior, because I really think he's hiding something about the death's of Anna and Daniel.

Whatever a person's opinion on this may be... it's simply a very tragic story with somewhat of a happy ending. Which is a little girl is going to be cared for and loved by her father.

MamaMia
4/11/2007, 12:55 AM
I really think they need to investigate Stern's activities and behavior, because I really think he's hiding something about the death's of Anna and Daniel.

Whatever a person's opinion on this may be... it's simply a very tragic story with somewhat of a happy ending. Which is a little girl is going to be cared for and loved by her father.
I don't technically have just an opinion. I have a hypothesis. ;)

Stern will probably walk, but at the very least he was an enabler. Are you aware of the fact that the Bahamian coroner also found several new bruises on Daniel that were at the most 3 hours old and that a methadone pill was found in bed with him and his mom? I also think Stern may have been the one to sell Anna's diaries. The buyer said he did not "find" them, like Nancy Grace indicated. Yes, there is more to this mystery than we may ever know in this life time. :pop:

Oh and yes, the best thing that happened over all this mess is that little Dannilyn will soon be in the arms of her loving father.

VeeJay
4/11/2007, 07:02 AM
Babydaddy - where was he before the death of Blondie? It appears to me he only came forth, along with several others, when it appeared the little baby would be the inheritor of some ill gotten oil wealth.

And the Stern dude appears to be the ultimate loser in all this. He's an attorney - but has made a career out of gold digging a gold digger.

He couldn't keep her drugged up long enough to impregnate her himself?

I make this comment because a tale like that wouldn't be that bizarre in the scheme of things, would it?

At any rate, ANS as a clown was the shizznit. That was cool.