PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Listen to KISS in OKC?

SicEmBaylor
4/9/2007, 12:20 PM
So, I talked to my aunt yesterday during Easter and found out that she had used my whole sordid tale with my ex g/f as the basis for winning free tickets to see the movie Flyboys from KISS FM in OKC. Not only that...they had her call back a few weeks later with an update.

This would have been early in the morning, I think she said 6am awhile back when Flyboys was out. Did anyone hear it?

Oddly enough, the thought of saying all that **** here doesn't bother me but I'm horrified that it went out over the radio even if no names were used.

frankensooner
4/9/2007, 12:24 PM
This is the ex-gf that wanted you to be a brides maid? Or is this Branson girl?

And no, I don't listen to KISS fm.

SicEmBaylor
4/9/2007, 12:27 PM
This is the ex-gf that wanted you to be a brides maid? Or is this Branson girl?

And no, I don't listen to KISS fm.

The former. I never actually dated the latter.

Petro-Sooner
4/9/2007, 12:53 PM
Dont listen to that channel.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/9/2007, 01:13 PM
I have XM Radio. Besides, Jack and Ron can bite me.

OUDoc
4/9/2007, 01:14 PM
Jack and Ron can bite me.
Pic?

dolemitesooner
4/9/2007, 01:15 PM
Yeah I heard it I was like man this sounds like the little beoncye sicem.....Your aunt was saying she had a peice of **** nefeuw who was all huge up over some *****. She siad you must have a samll penis.

Boomer.....
4/9/2007, 01:35 PM
Don't listen to it, but it's KYIS.

Viking Kitten
4/9/2007, 01:41 PM
Sic'Em, please, please, please, for the love of God... give up on a job in politics and go into comedy. You could build an one-hour set based on the Branson thing alone... and the Onion of Sadness thing? Forget about it. You could build a career on that. What'd we have, 20 pages with that? I bet Woody Allen didn't get 20 pages on a message board even after Soon-Yi. The reason your aunt won movie tickets is because people pay to hear stuff like that, don't you see? Don't let other people profit off your pathos. It's YOURS.

I am 100 percent, dead serious here. You need to up on stage with this stuff.

frankensooner
4/9/2007, 01:43 PM
I like VK's idea! Life does seem to be writing you some great material.

soonerbrat
4/9/2007, 01:44 PM
Sic'Em, please, please, please, for the love of God... give up on a job in politics and go into comedy. You could build an one-hour set based on the Branson thing alone... and the Onion of Sadness thing? Forget about it. You could build a career on that. What'd we have, 20 pages with that? I bet Woody Allen didn't get 20 pages on a message board even after Soon-Yi. The reason your aunt won movie tickets is because people pay to hear stuff like that, don't you see? Don't let other people profit off your pathos. It's YOURS.

I am 100 percent, dead serious here. You need to up on stage with this stuff.

they have open mic night at the looney bin on wednesdays

OCUDad
4/9/2007, 01:47 PM
VK is definitely on to something. Woody Allen and Richard Simmons are both millionaires. As a combination of the two, I'm sure you could score big.