PDA

View Full Version : ** The Soprano's Thread **

VeeJay
4/8/2007, 08:01 PM
Here we go!

Let's get it started....

Comments and predictions are all welcome!

VeeJay
4/8/2007, 08:14 PM
I don't think I've ever heard T referred to as "Pork Chop" before.

VeeJay
4/8/2007, 08:21 PM
A BJ for a BD is OK!

VeeJay
4/8/2007, 08:27 PM
...and Taylor Made's???

WTF??

VeeJay
4/8/2007, 08:35 PM
That was a hotel that just got flicked off Tony's face.

Viking Kitten
4/8/2007, 09:33 PM
I hate AJ. I hate him so much.

Viking Kitten
4/8/2007, 09:36 PM
They will hang Bobby Bacala by the DNA evidence left on that nasty, sweaty wife beater the French drummer got a piece of.

Viking Kitten
4/8/2007, 09:51 PM
Bobby will turn, giving the feds what they need to nail Tony.

Of course, part of the the genius of this show is that they plant little hints and clues that trick you into thinking things like that, then the plot turns 180 degrees the opposite direction. The real genius of the show is the dialogue writing and acting. For example, just watching the family dynamic between Tony and Janice during the Monopoly game. It feels so incredibly real, it's like you're sitting there with them.

tulsaoilerfan
4/8/2007, 09:51 PM
A BJ for a BD is OK!
No fooling; i hope my wife was taking notes on that one; guess i will find out around Christmas time:D

tulsaoilerfan
4/8/2007, 09:52 PM
I'm guessing that one of Tony's guys will get whacked before the show ends; my $ would be on Christopher

VeeJay
4/8/2007, 09:57 PM
Something was set up for Bobby and Janice - the entire episode was about them. Christopher had five seconds in this episode. Paulie was no where. Silvio was no where.

Bobby had an order to rub someone and he carried it out, in spite of the Tony beat down. Yet, T got his a-- handed to him and that will not bode well when da word gets back to Bada Bing.

picasso
4/9/2007, 12:24 AM
That was a hotel that just got flicked off Tony's face.
that was hilarious.

Chris is on the outs.

Just when you think Tony is being feel good and all he pushes the buttons with the Sis.

good stuff.

picasso
4/9/2007, 09:21 AM
anybody else think Bobby was toast when he said he shoulda taken a whizz before they left.

I think he did, just for a second.

AggieTool
4/9/2007, 10:48 AM
I'm predicting Phil will have the whole lot whacked at the end. They're really playing up his sour grapes.

soonerbrat
4/9/2007, 10:53 AM
haven't watched it yet...will do so tonight. or tomorrow.

JohnnyMack
4/9/2007, 10:57 AM
Anyone think Christopher will still be alive by the end of April?

picasso
4/9/2007, 01:28 PM
I'm predicting Phil will have the whole lot whacked at the end. They're really playing up his sour grapes.
I don't see it. Phil was actually thinking what Tony told him @ the hospital.
There shall be a war but I think the hero (Tony) will be standing at the end. perhaps on one leg.

Viking Kitten
4/9/2007, 01:52 PM
Fantastic article (http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2007/04/sopranos200704) in this month's Vanity Fair about the show. It contains a lot of insight into David Chase; apparently he grew up in Dysfunction Junction and most of the characters are based in some way on his family members. It's a long read, but it's worth it.

Czar Soonerov
4/9/2007, 02:16 PM
Oh oh ohhhh
Under the boardwalk (yeah)
Down by the sea (oh yeah)....

heh

picasso
4/9/2007, 02:55 PM
Bacala cracks me up. it's almost like he's a big funny kid at times.

Rogue
4/9/2007, 07:41 PM
When did Parker Bro's start making the hotels Green? WTF?

In the preview for the next episode was that Chris Moltisanti that got punched?

The feds added the gun to the RICOH case. Great. When Carmen said "Is this it?" when the feds were at the door she was almost right.

Yeah, Bobby is toast. I about spewed gatorade when Carmen said "Tony is not a vindictive man." Okayyyyyyyy.

Tony's looking for another right hand man since Chris screwed him over. It was almost gonna be Bobby with the warm fuzzies about the AR-10, but I doubt it now. I'm still thinking Meadow.