PDA

View Full Version : Who has a copy fo the Spring game I can buy?

MamaMia
4/8/2007, 04:34 PM
Our recorder had a glitch. :(

I dont care whether its VHS, DVD.

MamaMia
4/8/2007, 10:17 PM
I would like to add that I don't think I'll be able to make it through the next 145 days until kickoff without a copy of that game. Honestly. My well being depends on it. I'm already having a panic attack as I type. I doubt I will be able to have a good nights rest until I know that a copy is on its way.

Ash
4/8/2007, 10:18 PM
Wish I could help, Ma, but I'm Tivo-challenged...

MamaMia
4/8/2007, 10:23 PM
Wish I could help, Ma, but I'm Tivo-challenged...Thanks Ash. I know you would send me a copy if you had one. :)

Okay people; I'm willing to throw in my very last jar of homemade Oklahoma wild sandplum jelly. :cool:

goingoneight
4/8/2007, 11:44 PM
Is this good enough? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dY1mLtKzLY)

MamaMia
4/9/2007, 11:54 AM
Is this good enough? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dY1mLtKzLY)
No, but I did get butterflies when I watched it. :P

Flagstaffsooner
4/9/2007, 01:13 PM
GM, I didnt tape it but I just emailed a friend that TiVo'd it. I hope he can make a copy for you. I will keep you posted.

MamaMia
4/9/2007, 04:05 PM
GM, I didnt tape it but I just emailed a friend that TiVo'd it. I hope he can make a copy for you. I will keep you posted.
Thanks Flag. You are such a gent, but one of our fellow Sooner pen pals is making me a copy this evening. I can I hardly wait to plug it in. We were at the stadium but I was the designated kid watcher and hardly saw a down, plus I was busy flirting with all the former Sooners who were up in the Kerr McGee Club. Oh goodness, that Davin Joseph gives good hugs and he smells good too. I got me two of those huggies. :P

Well anyway, you can imagine my horror when we came home and realized that I accidentally taped the weather channel instead. I am so in the family dog house until that tape hits the mail box. :O

The copy of the Spring game with all the new studs satisfies our hunger for football until the season opener. It gets us all through the summers.

colleyvillesooner
4/9/2007, 04:15 PM
Tell him to make 2!

And do it for the Jelly. It's really good!

Flagstaffsooner
4/10/2007, 11:47 AM
I can I hardly wait to plug it in. Plus I was busy flirting with all the former Sooners who were up in the Kerr McGee Club. Oh goodness, that Davin Joseph gives good hugs and he smells good too. I got me two of those huggies. :P
All the new studs satisfies my hunger . through the summers.If you read between the lines, methinks Mom is horney.;) :D

MamaMia
4/10/2007, 12:33 PM
If you read between the lines, methinks Mom is horney.;) :DI have my moments. :O

Flagstaffsooner
4/10/2007, 01:54 PM
I have my moments. :OWe all have those Lake Olverhoster moments.;)

MamaMia
4/10/2007, 02:33 PM
We all have those Lake Olverhoster moments.;)You too? :D