PDA

View Full Version : Video of the Red/White game?

mrjeffmaxwell
4/8/2007, 12:47 AM
Some people have to work and don't have the luxury of watching such events on the T.V., so they rely big time on their cyber buddies to catch all the excitement for them. Basically, anyone know where I can watch this?( Besides on ESPNU)

goingoneight
4/8/2007, 01:02 AM
It's supposed to air a few times through this weekend, maybe even on ESPN. www.soonersports.com has highlights of all the interesting stuff. The rest was either fumbles or missed tackles or Chuck Long'un it.

goingoneight
4/8/2007, 06:50 PM
This is all of the stuff worth watching... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dY1mLtKzLY)

Can't take credit for making the video, but it's a good find for people who want a good view of what Murray and Bradford looked like.

MichiganSooner
4/10/2007, 01:32 PM
I taped it with my VCR. If your name is Barry Swizter, Matt McCoy, or Jason White, I'll give it to you!

MichiganSooner
4/10/2007, 06:54 PM
Seriously, Mrjeffmaxwell, I have to work weekends running my store, too but happened to be off and taped it on the vcr. If there is a way you could get me your address, I would be happy to send it to you. BOOMER!

goingoneight
4/10/2007, 11:47 PM
I taped it with my VCR. If your name is Barry Swizter, Matt McCoy, or Jason White, I'll give it to you!

I know a Barry Swizter who's a plumber. :D

snp
4/11/2007, 02:35 AM
Everyone should own at least 1 DVR. Eat bugs for a bet if you have to scrape up some money.

birddog
4/11/2007, 03:15 AM
damn, we've got some serious speed.

yermom
4/11/2007, 03:35 AM
yeah, and either our offense has learned to block downfield, or our defense is in trouble

birddog
4/11/2007, 04:51 AM
hard to say. we definitely have some athletes on d but they sometimes look a little lost.

every year we hear how the defense should be ahead of the offense in the spring but i'm not so sure we saw that this year. i definitely liked what i saw out of mike reed though. that dude can hit.

SCOUT
4/12/2007, 10:48 PM
The spring game is on ESPNU right now if anyone wants to catch it.

goingoneight
4/12/2007, 10:57 PM
Everyone should own at least 1 DVR. Eat bugs for a bet if you have to scrape up some money.

or steal some bitch's fish and sell it. Wait... :confused:

goingoneight
4/12/2007, 11:14 PM
yeah, and either our offense has learned to block downfield, or our defense is in trouble

I'm thinking the defense had the exact same problem the offense had. They made good reads all day long, but couldn't haul the football in. And yes, the downfield blocking was something that has tremendously improved. Manuel Johnson doesn't get enough respect for the fact that he's been a good run blocker the whole time he's been here. But hey, neither did JD Runnels until he was gone and OUr fullbacks couldn't catch the ball or run without tripping. And DeMarco Murray's three runs weren't exactly bad coverage, he just looked amazing. I mean, watch the third run that went for like, 80 yards... he fakes one guy, and completely turns Lewis Baker around. You can't coach that, that why I feel he's a diamond waiting to shine.