PDA

View Full Version : TAKE THE NAMES OFF THE JERSEYS!!!

Frozen Sooner
4/7/2007, 01:44 PM
This is but the first in 50 more threads I will start on the subject that will have no impact whatsoever.

Sooner-N-KS
4/7/2007, 02:00 PM
If we didn't have names on there today, how in the heck would we know who this Whitson guy is?

stoops the eternal pimp
4/7/2007, 03:56 PM
i think they should wear someone elses name on their jersey

MichiganSooner
4/7/2007, 03:56 PM
I like the names. I sit in the endzone. We can read them from there.

AlabamaSooner
4/7/2007, 04:07 PM
Thank goodness the names are back!

Frozen Sooner
4/7/2007, 04:07 PM
i think they should wear someone elses name on their jersey

I like the cut of your jib. Perhaps the names of players from other teams even?

GottaHavePride
4/7/2007, 04:08 PM
XFL-style nicknames?

Soonerwolf
4/7/2007, 04:10 PM
This is but the first in 50 more threads I will start on the subject that will have no impact whatsoever.

You are insane !!!! LOL

Frozen Sooner
4/7/2007, 04:11 PM
XFL-style nicknames?

Ooooo. Good thinking. The NCAA should adopt this nationwide.

soonercody
4/7/2007, 04:15 PM
This is latest in over 16,000 posts I have posted that have had no impact whatsoever.

FIFY :D

Frozen Sooner
4/7/2007, 04:16 PM
The heck are you talking about? My monkey post-which you've quoted in your sig-single-handedly won us the Tech game.

GrapevineSooner
4/7/2007, 04:18 PM
XFL-style nicknames?

I was wondering how deep this thread would get before somebody brought this up. :D

soonercody
4/7/2007, 04:20 PM
You know, I've thought about that some more and I don't think it did as much as we originally thought. In fact, it was probably only good for a play or two. Maybe a drive, but not the whole 2nd half.

No sir, you have made very little impact around here. Hell coining my temporary sig is probably the most noteworthy thing you've done and I'm just a troll. But you keep on trying there sunshine. You'll be a wheel someday. ;)

If you wanna see a poster that made a difference, look up some old posts by a cat named Frozen Sooner. Now there was a guy that made an impact!

Ash
4/7/2007, 04:55 PM
If we didn't have names on there today, how in the heck would we know who this Whitson guy is?

Who?

Frozen Sooner
4/7/2007, 04:57 PM
You know, I've thought about that some more and I don't think it did as much as we originally thought. In fact, it was probably only good for a play or two. Maybe a drive, but not the whole 2nd half.

No sir, you have made very little impact around here. Hell coining my temporary sig is probably the most noteworthy thing you've done and I'm just a troll. But you keep on trying there sunshine. You'll be a wheel someday. ;)

If you wanna see a poster that made a difference, look up some old posts by a cat named Frozen Sooner. Now there was a guy that made an impact!

I heard that guy was a dick.

yermom
4/7/2007, 05:04 PM
oh, he was

and He Hate Me, etc... would be awesome :D

AP = Crusher

Sooner-N-KS
4/7/2007, 05:39 PM
Who?

I'm assuming you're being serious. He caught a couple of big passes in the Red-White game, including a TD. I had no idea who he was, but he had a big roll today.

chriscappel
4/7/2007, 05:46 PM
Keep the names!!

Sooner98
4/7/2007, 07:14 PM
The names are back on the jerseys. Yay.

In other news, the horsepigs are somehow still alive. Is anyone around here working to fix this?

sanantoniosooner
4/7/2007, 07:22 PM
If they can just put the names on the back of the horsepigs, we can take care of the problem "off the field".;)

the_ouskull
4/7/2007, 09:22 PM
^^^ Gets it.

the_ouskull

stoops the eternal pimp
4/7/2007, 11:11 PM
I like the cut of your jib. Perhaps the names of players from other teams even?

exactly..whoever they are playing that day...or maybe something like have theme days like against Texas they wear their favorite characters names from Star Wars

Ash
4/8/2007, 01:55 PM
I'm assuming you're being serious. He caught a couple of big passes in the Red-White game, including a TD. I had no idea who he was, but he had a big roll today.

heh...guess I should have put a smiley in there somewhere

Pricetag
4/9/2007, 11:32 AM
exactly..whoever they are playing that day...or maybe something like have theme days like against Texas they wear their favorite characters names from Star Wars
"to the 15, to the ten, to the five, touchdown Oklahoma! A sensational run by Lobot!"

MamaMia
4/9/2007, 12:02 PM
I heard that guy was a dick.
Frozen was awesome. Yep, he was the real cats meow. :D