PDA

View Full Version : They Have Names!!!!

Sooner-N-KS
4/7/2007, 01:12 PM
All of a sudden I just realized that they have names on their jerseys. I hope that means they will be back this year!!!

Yeah! :D

Sooner-N-KS
4/7/2007, 01:16 PM
I didn't make it clear in my first post, but I'm referring to the Red/White game.

Newbomb Turk
4/7/2007, 01:18 PM
I heard they were going to be back on the jerseys next fall.

Dio
4/7/2007, 01:28 PM
Just noticed that myself- good.

SoonerLB
4/7/2007, 01:31 PM
GOOD move! :)

sanantoniosooner
4/7/2007, 01:34 PM
Now there can be unity between the people who like the names on the back and the people like to pretend they are superior by not caring if there are names on the back. ;)

OUDoc
4/7/2007, 01:43 PM
Now there can be unity between the people who like the names on the back and the people like to pretend they are superior by not caring if there are names on the back. ;)
Damn. I was hoping they'd put the names on the front.:texan:

Sooner-N-KS
4/7/2007, 01:59 PM
LOL

AlabamaSooner
4/7/2007, 03:55 PM
GREAT...I'm all for it. Not being in Norman anymore makes it harder to keep up with all the new guys.

goingoneight
4/7/2007, 10:48 PM
Now there can be unity between the people who whine about like the names not being on the back and the people like to pretend they are superior by not caring if there are names on the back. ;)
FIFY ;)...

OUDoc
4/8/2007, 03:36 PM
What about the people who like to think they are superior but wanted the names on the back?

SoonerStud615
4/8/2007, 03:39 PM
No me gusta. I thought the jerseys looked clean with out the names.

Scott D
4/8/2007, 03:53 PM
damn and I was hoping it'd say "Oklahoma" on the back of everyone's jersey.

snp
4/8/2007, 04:30 PM
This news is like 4 months old.

goingoneight
4/8/2007, 04:46 PM
Was it "officially posted" on here, or did someone just "hear it from an inside source?" :confused:

snp
4/8/2007, 04:52 PM
I posted it from my source months ago and Upchurch confirmed it weeks ago.

goingoneight
4/8/2007, 05:04 PM
I posted it from my source months ago and Upchurch confirmed it weeks ago.

I must have missed it... seriously, after everyone cried and bitched all season long trying to find out who #28 was, I would have been shocked if we didn't have the names back on. In fact, I am surpised they didn't look something like this...

DeMARCO MURRAY
I'M A RUNNING BACK, FOLKS!!!

^^^LOOK AT MY FANCY NAMEPLATE!!!^^^

sanantoniosooner
4/8/2007, 06:12 PM
yeah, cause Bob makes decisions based on internet outcries.

Of course, if that was the case, he's probably already asked for you to be banned.

goingoneight
4/8/2007, 06:22 PM
Hmmm... wrong again.

Remember ever interview after the game? "Hey, bob, are you going to put the names back on next week?"

"Hey Bob, why are the names still gone?"

"Coach, if you get to the BIG 12 Championship, will you put the names back on?"

Nice try... :rolleyes:

sanantoniosooner
4/8/2007, 06:31 PM
You think that gets you off the hook with Bob?;)

sanantoniosooner
4/8/2007, 06:35 PM
Besides, they should all say

R. Paulson

on the back.

goingoneight
4/8/2007, 06:52 PM
You think that gets you off the hook with Bob?;)

aiiight man, you lost me there... :confused: What did I do to Bob? I'm cornfused. Naw really, man... I am.

birddog
4/8/2007, 06:53 PM
sas is a jokemaker. not much more to it.

sanantoniosooner
4/8/2007, 06:54 PM
Bob follows the internet.

And obviously he's notices that nasty red bar you have;)

I'd be surprised if he hasn't registered just to neg you too :D

goingoneight
4/8/2007, 07:14 PM
Bob follows the internet.

And obviously he's notices that nasty red bar you have;)

I'd be surprised if he hasn't registered just to neg you too :D

o-ok... I was like "WTF? I don't remember any running jokes about me and Stoops... I remember NickZepp's beef with Stoops and all..." :D

I've got far more greens in my profile, but does the red count for more points or something?

sanantoniosooner
4/8/2007, 07:16 PM
o-ok... I was like "WTF? I don't remember any running jokes about me and Stoops... I remember NickZepp's beef with Stoops and all..." :D

I've got far more greens in my profile, but does the red count for more points or something?
Dude, just messing.

But no. Actually a red from any particular individual is equal to half a green from the same individual.

goingoneight
4/8/2007, 07:20 PM
Dude, just messing.

But no. Actually a red from any particular individual is equal to half a green from the same individual.

You learn something new every day. I guess that's why they call it a jihad :D. The points have been going back up, though :)