PDA

View Full Version : My pregnant wife gave me a scare last night.

stoopified
4/7/2007, 10:42 AM
She was ahving severe painAND contractions about midnight.We were scared because she is only about 35 weeks along and also 39 years of age.Thank GOD it was a false alarm.She is OK now.C'mon April 30(c-section scheduled.I jope my heart holds out.

Mongo
4/7/2007, 10:47 AM
She'll do fine. My wife had false labor pains about that the same time. Thoughts and prayers headed yalls way.

I was at the rig about 60 miles away when my wife called me and she had to go to the ER due to complications. 120 mph on I-40 at 1 AM. I get to the hospital and she and her parents were leaving, no big deal.

stoops the eternal pimp
4/7/2007, 10:55 AM
prayers and thoughts going your way...things will work out for ya..

sooner_born_1960
4/7/2007, 11:24 AM
My wife had kinda' the same thing. Within 12 hours she was in real labor. 35 weeks isn't that far from full term. I bet she does fine.

4/7/2007, 11:38 AM
You'll be holding that kiddo soon. A new kid is just one of those experiences there are no adequate words or phrases for.

stoopified
4/7/2007, 11:59 AM
You'll be holding that kiddo soon. A new kid is just one of those experiences there are no adequate words or phrases for.You are so right .I can't wait for Jason Charles to get here.His brother Ryan James is 3 and until he was born I had no clue about the joys of fatherhood which far outweigh the times you wanna put 'em up for adoption. :)Jason wll be OUr last because of our ges (I'm 47 and D is 39).I did ask her if she wanted to try one more time for a girl,and she said no thanks FOUR MEN WOULD BE THE DEATH OF HER,Three ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH.
Thanks for all the wishes and prayers.On or about April 30 I'll announce the arrival.

stoopified
4/8/2007, 09:48 AM
We had to take my wife in again last night.She was in AGONY and the pain medication they had given her was not helping.I tried to help her breathe through the pain ,it didn't help.She is more advanced today than yesterday in terms of dilation and efacement(is that the word) and bays position .Our Dr. is out of town and expected to return tonite.The drs will then decide whether to take bay Jason early or not.I am having to stay home with our 3 year old Ryan because he was getting hysterical every time Momma screamed.I am just waiting by the phone now and Praying.

4/8/2007, 10:24 AM
Both of mine were born early... similar to the time you are experiencing. If it is time, it is time. I just offered a prayer for your wife and new kiddo. Congrats and happy Easter to your family! Sounds like a blessing is upon you.

VeeJay
4/8/2007, 11:44 AM
You'll be holding that kiddo soon. A new kid is just one of those experiences there are no adequate words or phrases for.

Word!

olevetonahill
9/17/2007, 04:33 AM
Did we have an Update ?
everything ok ?

Okla-homey
9/17/2007, 05:28 AM
I trust it will all be fine.:D

However, have you done the math? You will be nigh close to 70 when Junior graduates from HS. Good luck with that, but...Dayum!;)

olevetonahill
9/17/2007, 05:33 AM
I trust it will all be fine.:D

However, have you done the math? You will be nigh close to 70 when Junior graduates from HS. Good luck with that, but...Dayum!;)
Makes Me proud that I just Target practice Now Homey !:D
My Bud in Canute is Raiseing a 9 year old Daughter !
Hes 63 ! I do not envy him at all !