badger
4/7/2007, 09:23 AM
end of video: "you always fag out on me"

what the...?

william_brasky
4/7/2007, 11:11 AM
end of video: "you always fag out on me"

what the...?

I don't know either. The video kind of fags out at the end.

CrimsonFaithful
4/9/2007, 07:47 PM
That's frigging hilarious! :P

Blue
4/9/2007, 08:05 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91775

stoopified
4/12/2007, 09:41 AM
Imus is a dufusBUT where was the outrage when he slammed gays,Jews,Catholics and sooo many other groups over the years?I find it curious that only the RACE card triggers outrage.

badger
4/12/2007, 09:56 AM
The sponsors are leaving, the network banned him for two weeks... it sounds like the Mo Radio Show out of Oklahoma City from a few years ago.

oklaclarinet
4/12/2007, 04:36 PM
He's gone now

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/news/story?id=2835321

Ash
4/12/2007, 06:10 PM
Imus is a dufusBUT where was the outrage when he slammed gays,Jews,Catholics and sooo many other groups over the years?I find it curious that only the RACE card triggers outrage.

Do you know that for sure? This time there's a media ****storm, but that doesn't mean he and his show haven't caught flak from those other groups - it just didn't receive this amount of attention.

This also isn't the first time (or second time, or third time) he or one of the people on his show has gone on racist tirade against blacks - but in the past, as with any other groups he offended, it didn't create quite the ****storm this has.

This isn't an isolated case of him or his guys saying something stupid, it's more than that, it's part of a pattern, and it's the straw that broke the camel's back.

usmc-sooner
4/12/2007, 07:00 PM
Imus is a dumbass, I didn't care for him before and I don't care about him now. However this fake outrage and offense is just about to drive me nuts. Hell even the captain of the team first replied she didn't even care, now that she's on all the shows, she's so hurt.

didn't Jessie Jackson call NYC Jaimetown? It's BS if you get your feelings hurt by Don Immus you aint ready for the real world for sure. What about the mean things Rosie O'Donnell says or Bill Maher.

boo freakin hoo cry me a damn river.

I keep hearing from the black community about this country's dark history and the negative marks on it. That's great show me a country that hasn't had slavery or exploited it's minorities. Let's see that rules out North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa not that it makes it OK but we are pretty much way ahead of the game when you look at what goes on in the real world.

I feel the same about my tribal leaders when their only cause is Native American mascots. I feel like are you effing serious? All the problems and issues out there and you want to get up and bitch about freakin mascots. It insults my intelligence and reveals how corrupt and incompetent the so called leaders are.

end of rant.

Skysooner
4/17/2007, 09:38 PM
After watching the video, I found this totally ridiculous that he was chastised for this. What is happening to America?

insuranceman_22
4/17/2007, 11:35 PM
Imus is a dumbass, I didn't care for him before and I don't care about him now. However this fake outrage and offense is just about to drive me nuts. Hell even the captain of the team first replied she didn't even care, now that she's on all the shows, she's so hurt.

didn't Jessie Jackson call NYC Jaimetown? It's BS if you get your feelings hurt by Don Immus you aint ready for the real world for sure. What about the mean things Rosie O'Donnell says or Bill Maher.

I keep hearing from the black community about this country's dark history and the negative marks on it. That's great show me a country that hasn't had slavery or exploited it's minorities. Let's see that rules out North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa not that it makes it OK but we are pretty much way ahead of the game when you look at what goes on in the real world.

I feel the same about my tribal leaders when their only cause is Native American mascots. I feel like are you effing serious? All the problems and issues out there and you want to get up and bitch about freakin mascots. It insults my intelligence and reveals how corrupt and incompetent the so called leaders are.

end of rant.

Nice rant.....I agree with completly on this.......to much B.S. about somethings. But with that said, IMO Imus was wrong to say what he said, but it's getting blown out of proportion.

badger
4/18/2007, 08:48 AM
now, WHY can't the same thing happen to billy packer? Imus was annoying and needed to be silenced. This was just a convenient way to fire somebody past his prime and replace him with a younger and cheaper radio dude.

Billy Packer needs to insult some non-Duke team the same way... which really isn't wishful thinking. It'll probably happen soon.

All_Day_28
4/18/2007, 12:52 PM

end of rant.
great point.. another point I would like to add is THERE IS A HUGE DOUBLE STANDARD!!! If you've ever seen comicview on BET, then you know that the comedians go on there all the time and make fun of white people.. why is there no outrage about that?? Imus was a shock jock, a comedian so to speak.. he should be taken just as serious as white people take the comedians that make fun of them... we should all be able to make fun of each other, then the world would be a much better place...

Ash
4/18/2007, 12:56 PM
now, WHY can't the same thing happen to billy packer? Imus was annoying and needed to be silenced. This was just a convenient way to fire somebody past his prime and replace him with a younger and cheaper radio dude.

Billy Packer needs to insult some non-Duke team the same way... which really isn't wishful thinking. It'll probably happen soon.

No kidding!

Ardmore_Sooner
4/18/2007, 02:25 PM
great point.. another point I would like to add is THERE IS A HUGE DOUBLE STANDARD!!! If you've ever seen comicview on BET, then you know that the comedians go on there all the time and make fun of white people.. why is there no outrage about that?? Imus was a shock jock, a comedian so to speak.. he should be taken just as serious as white people take the comedians that make fun of them... we should all be able to make fun of each other, then the world would be a much better place...

Welcome to 2007! :D