PDA

View Full Version : HEY RHINO!

GottaHavePride
4/6/2007, 08:38 PM
You can cross #5 off your list in this post (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=727390&postcount=103).

The place in Norman that used to be Don Pablo's is turning into a BJ's Brewhouse. I just drove past there today and they finally had signs up to say what was going in there.

Czar Soonerov
4/6/2007, 08:45 PM
Carrabba's at May & Memorial.

King Crimson
4/6/2007, 08:47 PM
You can cross #5 off your list in this post (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=727390&postcount=103).

The place in Norman that used to be Don Pablo's is turning into a BJ's Brewhouse. I just drove past there today and they finally had signs up to say what was going in there.

BJ's is pretty typical, but not the worst of chain world by any stretch. Beer is deece, pizza is deece.

Czar Soonerov
4/6/2007, 08:48 PM
Pollo Rosa Maria
Grilled chicken breast stuffed with fontina cheese and prosciutto, topped with mushrooms and a basil lemon butter sauce

Mmmmm, bitches!

jk the sooner fan
4/6/2007, 09:11 PM
Pollo Rosa Maria
Grilled chicken breast stuffed with fontina cheese and prosciutto, topped with mushrooms and a basil lemon butter sauce

Mmmmm, bitches!

my favorite dish

rocks..........my..........face, right off into the Caesar salad

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/6/2007, 09:20 PM
I went to the one in Phoenix. Good food and beer.

GottaHavePride
4/6/2007, 09:22 PM
Carrabba's at May & Memorial.

they have one of those in Wichita that I've never tried. I can't imagine it being as good as Garrozzo's.

KC//CRIMSON
4/6/2007, 09:24 PM
they have one of those in Wichita that I've never tried. I can't imagine it being as good as Garrozzo's.

It's not. But it's better than any other Italian chain around....

BajaOklahoma
4/6/2007, 09:28 PM
Hmmm, the one by us must be the exception. If I never go to Carrabba's again, I won't be upset. The food was rarther blah and the service was poor - which I realize can vary by location.

Rhino
4/7/2007, 12:01 AM
The Carrabba's in Colorado Springs was excellent in '01. The one in OKC is decent, but not really worth it.

I've known about BJ's for awhile - I drive by it every day.

But none of them mean anything to me until we get a damn JITB.

SoonerStormchaser
4/7/2007, 09:53 AM
The Carrabba's in Montgomery was awesome when I went there when I was at OTS.

fadada1
4/7/2007, 10:02 AM
oooooohhhh, BJ's. i LOVE BJ's!!!!

wait.... are we talking about a bar???? never mind.

:D