PDA

View Full Version : Missing......

Norman Sooner
4/6/2007, 07:15 PM
Only in CHickasha, Oklahoma do some freaking idiots steal a dog out of someones backyard..Theses teethless retards down here need to worry about getting dental insurance instead of coming to my house and stealing my dog..I've hit an all time low in places to live..At any rate, if you see this lil girl, please let me know...

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e364/snrbrdnbrn/P2050023.jpg

King Crimson
4/6/2007, 07:19 PM
we got homered in legion baseball in Chick. 4th of July tournament championship game and the plate ump was calling two strike zones: one, like a garage door and the other a key hole. it was ridiculous. our first base coach almost got in a fight with some Chick fan. good times.

i tell ya the Chick catcher sure got a workout trying to knockdown "strikes".

Jerk
4/6/2007, 07:22 PM
My uncle grew up in Chickasha back in the 1960's. He got bullied and picked on by two older kids (who were brothers) while he was in Jr High. Through High School and College, my uncle grew to be about 6'7 and 280 lbs. So, like 12 years later, long after he left that town, he goes back, and introduces himself to those two brothers and says "Remember me?" and proceeds to give them an old fashion country arse whooping.

SoonerGirl06
4/6/2007, 07:35 PM
Only in CHickasha, Oklahoma do some freaking idiots steal a dog out of someones backyard..Theses teethless retards down here need to worry about getting dental insurance instead of coming to my house and stealing my dog..I've hit an all time low in places to live..At any rate, if you see this lil girl, please let me know...

How do you know she was stolen and just didn't run away?

Sorry to hear that she's missing... I hope you find her soon.

1stTimeCaller
4/6/2007, 07:35 PM
I don't know where to begin

mdklatt
4/6/2007, 08:01 PM
I don't know where to begin

First, tell us how many teeth you have. ;)

King Crimson
4/6/2007, 08:03 PM
I had pretty good CFS in Chick a few years ago, and pie.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/6/2007, 08:07 PM
I have some friends in Chickasha. Post a bulletin on Myspace and I will spread the word.

PS--Chickasha isn't that bad of a place to live. It's not like it's Jones or something.

Newbomb Turk
4/6/2007, 08:11 PM
I had pretty good CFS in Chick a few years ago, and pie.

Stanley is gonna whoop your a55!!

King Crimson
4/6/2007, 08:13 PM
looks so good, bring a tear to your eye, sweet Chick CFS and pie....!

Norman Sooner
4/6/2007, 09:31 PM
How do you know she was stolen and just didn't run away?

Sorry to hear that she's missing... I hope you find her soon.

Well, i thought she could have run away but my other dog(the black one in the picture) was still here runnin around the backyard lookin for her...He is usually the one to try to get out but he didnt.. He has been runnin around the house all night lookin for her..

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/6/2007, 09:54 PM
I reposted your bulletin.

1stTimeCaller
4/6/2007, 10:18 PM
that sucks. Believe it or not I know people that know people that probably steal dogs. I'll ask around. How old is it? Is it a female schnauzer? PM me if you want to as to the area of town she was stolen from.

I know a guy that stole a dog house from someone's backyard while the person was inside.

Okla-homey
4/6/2007, 10:31 PM
that sucks. Believe it or not I know people that know people that probably steal dogs. I'll ask around. How old is it? Is it a female schnauzer? PM me if you want to as to the area of town she was stolen from.

I know a guy that stole a dog house from someone's backyard while the person was inside.

Hmmm....an unindicted co-conspirator. I'd delete this post if I were you Mr Aider and Abetter of Dognappers .;)

Seriously, anyone who would steal a family pet deserves the punishment that used to befall a horsethief. I hope you get your dog back muey pronto.

Rhino
4/6/2007, 11:54 PM
I'd kill them.

Suerreal
4/7/2007, 12:22 AM
I hope you find your dog soon.

- Sue

birddog
4/7/2007, 12:34 AM
that sucks. hope you find her.

i can't imagine someone stealing my sweet old lady (13 year-old lab).

LoyalFan
4/7/2007, 02:19 AM
Regardless of the few retards who thought your post merited merriment and riducule, please know that I and many others sincerely hope, and earnestly pray, for the safe return of your little friend.
Note , further, that should you identify the excretia-eating pukes that abducted the pup, there are a number of us that will cheerfully assist in making eunuchs of them all.

LF

SicEmBaylor
4/7/2007, 02:23 AM
I would hunt down any son of a ***** who stole Winston and beat their useless bodies into bloody pulp before hanging them on a lamp post with their gonads stuffed into their mouth and a sign around their neck that reads, "Here hangs one dog snatching son of a *****."

That is all.

LoyalFan
4/7/2007, 02:33 AM
I would hunt down any son of a ***** who stole Winston and beat their useless bodies into bloody pulp before hanging them on a lamp post with their gonads stuffed into their mouth and a sign around their neck that reads, "Here hangs one dog snatching son of a *****."

That is all.

Wow! We ne'er knew ye had it in ye, laddie!
While we're waiting for the above, howzabout tracking down the leadership of Al Qaeda and eviscerating the bastadges?
"SicEm! He'll have yew for breffus!"

LF

SicEmBaylor
4/7/2007, 02:47 AM
Wow! We ne'er knew ye had it in ye, laddie!
While we're waiting for the above, howzabout tracking down the leadership of Al Qaeda and eviscerating the bastadges?
"SicEm! He'll have yew for breffus!"

LF

Pfft, are you kidding me? Sure I have my faults but (and from your name I'm sure you can appreciate this) there is almost nothing that I hold of greater value than loyalty. Winston, as most dogs do, shows me nothing but absolute unconditional loyalty which is a trait that is sure as hell hard to find in people. I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to protect someone or something with that kind of character.

As for Al Quaeda....if I thought that the only way for these United States to truly be secure was to liquidate every male muslim in the entire world then I'd order it done without blinking.

I hope they catch the bastardo responsible for this dognapping.