PDA

View Full Version : Okay, y'all behave while I'm gone and mind the sitter...:))

MamaMia
4/6/2007, 03:52 PM
I am on my way to the city to join up with friends and family alike for Friday night fun, the Spring game and Easter Sunday. I can hardly wait to check out the new studs in the stable who will be winning us that golden cowboy hat next October. :P

We should be home sometime Sunday evening. Until then, I bid you a fond farewell my darlings. :D

Boomer Sooner!

Viking Kitten
4/6/2007, 03:57 PM
You do know the sitter goes through all your stuff after you leave, right? I used to find some crazy s**t when I babysat.

Mongo
4/6/2007, 03:57 PM
Be safe, and I know where you keep the booze stashed

MamaMia
4/6/2007, 04:05 PM
Be safe, and I know where you keep the booze stashedY'all can form however many congas lines you want around the pool. Just don't shoot the lock of the liquor cabinet door. Thats where I stash the good stuff. :D

NormanPride
4/6/2007, 04:05 PM
Take care, mom! Can't wait for the game...

MamaMia
4/6/2007, 04:11 PM
Take care, mom! Can't wait for the game...Thanks. Oops, PapaPia is telling me to come on. I'll try to check in later from the hotel computer room if I'm not too tipsy. Y'all take care. :)

Scott D
4/6/2007, 04:13 PM
quick someone make sure all their cell phones are found so we can throw em in the pool.

Rogue
4/7/2007, 08:31 AM
:les: I want the sitter with big bewbs!

proud gonzo
4/7/2007, 01:49 PM
You do know the sitter goes through all your stuff after you leave, right? I used to find some crazy s**t when I babysat.i never babysat. I di dn't know anybody who had kids younger than me. ...and I don't have so much patience for kids anyway.

olevetonahill
4/8/2007, 12:03 AM
MOMMMMMMMMM
PG pinched me , and then LOL. whoop her :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Rogue
4/8/2007, 08:32 AM
Just don't shoot the lock of the liquor cabinet door. Thats where I stash the good stuff. :D

Don't look at me! And it was him ^^^^^ that left all the Natty Light cans laying around too. Mumbled something about leaving them for the kids to pick up in the morning. IIIIIiiiii wanted to leave them some Easter Eggs, but OV insisted that old cans would be best.