PDA

View Full Version : so, the British sailors speak

picasso
4/6/2007, 10:24 AM
"Thanks for the party, you can keep the stool samples."

what do you folks think? Iran was pretty ballsy.

Mongo
4/6/2007, 10:26 AM
should you be using the term "ballsy"?

Mongo
4/6/2007, 10:26 AM
Oh, and I bet Britian's views towards the ME wont change a bit

OU4LIFE
4/6/2007, 10:27 AM
I think the people that were criticizing them for doing the video and apologizing should be dumped into Iran and put into the situation themselves.

jerkoffs.

picasso
4/6/2007, 10:28 AM
should you be using the term "ballsy"?
just keeping with the spirit of the day. and I think Iran needs a good kick in the nuts.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/6/2007, 10:36 AM
just keeping with the spirit of the day. and I think Iran needs a good kick in the nuts.Too bad those nutso countries have so much oil.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/6/2007, 10:51 AM
I think the people that were criticizing them for doing the video and apologizing should be dumped into Iran and put into the situation themselves.

jerkoffs.

Yeah, I was hesitating until I heard more from them or the MoD after they were released. They certainly seemed to cooperate more than what I would expect from U.S. soldiers, but we don't know what their rules of engagement were or how to resist. As much as it would have been great to start firing away, the LT probably did what was best. Why the hell was the HMS whatever its name not around to provide support unless it was too shallow in the area.

Iranians intent clear:
"From the outset, it was very apparent that fighting back was not an option," Marine Captain Chris Air said of their capture in the Gulf on March 23.
Air said the crew faced an aggressive Iranian crew. "They rammed our boats, and trained their heavy machine guns, RPGs, and weapons on us."

Iran is treading thin ice...

MamaMia
4/6/2007, 11:52 AM
Well, what did they "Speak" about?

Mjcpr
4/6/2007, 11:54 AM
About Justin Rose leading The Masters.

MamaMia
4/6/2007, 12:43 PM
If you click on a thread intitled so, the British sailors speak, it would only stand to reason that one would find out what they said.

SoonerGirl06
4/6/2007, 12:48 PM
If you click on a thread intitled so, the British sailors speak, it would only stand to reason that one would find out what they said.

Hope this helps.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,264500,00.html

MamaMia
4/6/2007, 12:49 PM
Hope this helps.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,264500,00.htmlWhy, thank you. :)

SoonerGirl06
4/6/2007, 12:58 PM
Why, thank you. :)

You're very welcome.

Personally, I think the soldiers did the right thing. They did what they had to do to stay alive.

Iran is a big bully who's looking to pick a fight. We shouldn't back down from them, and we shouldn't let them get away with what they're doing.

MamaMia
4/6/2007, 01:23 PM
You're very welcome.

Personally, I think the soldiers did the right thing. They did what they had to do to stay alive.

Iran is a big bully who's looking to pick a fight. We shouldn't back down from them, and we shouldn't let them get away with what they're doing.Yes, they did what they had to do to survive, but now Iran needs to be bombed. This habit they have of kidnapping people left and right needs to be brought to a screeching halt. I'm beginning to think we need a Female Republican for president. No way would a woman put up with this nonsense.

SoonerGirl06
4/6/2007, 01:29 PM
I'm beginning to think we need a Female Republican for president. No way would a woman put up with this nonsense.

You get my nomination!

OUDoc
4/6/2007, 01:33 PM
I'm beginning to think we need a Female Republican for president. No way would a woman put up with this nonsense.
What if Iran told you he loved you? ;)

Widescreen
4/6/2007, 02:31 PM
No way would a woman put up with this nonsense.
The entire international community would be walking on eggshells every 28 days. That could be fun.

colleyvillesooner
4/6/2007, 02:33 PM
Iran...Iran's so far away....