PDA

View Full Version : things not to say

jk the sooner fan
4/5/2007, 01:14 PM
when settling your total loss claim

"i want $???? for my vehicle, i'm willing to not file a bodily injury claim for back injuries if you'll give me that amount"

sir, do you have injuries or not?

"no, but i will if you arent willing to meet my demand for the car"

sir, you do realize you're on a recorded line.......either you have injuries or you dont.....if you do, i highly suggest you go see a doctor. when you get your attorney, let him know what you told us today

idiot........that 92 GMC truck with 290K miles is not worth 2K more than we offered you.....

Hatfield
4/5/2007, 01:23 PM
does "feelings hurt" count as an injury

1stTimeCaller
4/5/2007, 01:28 PM
my spinners are worth that much. C'mon JK, it's not like it's your money. Just cut me a check.

jk the sooner fan
4/5/2007, 01:32 PM
i'll give you a bag of cheetos for those spinners!

1stTimeCaller
4/5/2007, 02:02 PM
regular or puffs?

I don't think your recording is admissable in court anyways. You never read me my Miranda rights.

I'll get the last laugh yet, just watch. ;)

jk the sooner fan
4/5/2007, 02:18 PM
dude, i will never share the puffs

OU4LIFE
4/5/2007, 02:20 PM
dude, i will never share the puffs

are we still talking about cheetos?

jk the sooner fan
4/5/2007, 02:22 PM
you know it!

TUSooner
4/5/2007, 02:54 PM
That stupid admission PROVES that my client suffered a serious brain injury in the accident!

TheHumanAlphabet
4/5/2007, 03:07 PM
when settling your total loss claim

"i want $???? for my vehicle, i'm willing to not file a bodily injury claim for back injuries if you'll give me that amount"

sir, do you have injuries or not?

"no, but i will if you arent willing to meet my demand for the car"

sir, you do realize you're on a recorded line.......either you have injuries or you dont.....if you do, i highly suggest you go see a doctor. when you get your attorney, let him know what you told us today

idiot........that 92 GMC truck with 290K miles is not worth 2K more than we offered you.....

Lemme guess, you taped it and the "idot" just admitted to possibly commiting a felony (or a misdemeanor)? Not too bright...

Frozen Sooner
4/5/2007, 03:26 PM
That's a pretty good one, jk.

My buddy loves telling the story of how a claimant tried to get $150k from him for his totalled Ferrari. Now, this is a third-party claim, so my buddy goes out to look at the Ferrari.

1. Only one seat. This is not a one-seater car. The other seat had been ripped out long ago, and not as a professional modification.

2. The paint inside the door did not match the exterior paint, which looked to be (no kidding) spray paint.

3. Although retail on the vehicle was like $125k, the guy wanted $150k because it was a daily driver, which somehow made it more valuable. ????

4. Pretty much, the rest of the car was in the same kind of shape as indicated.

He offered him $5k and told him to get an attorney if he didn't like it. :D

jk the sooner fan
4/5/2007, 03:34 PM
we just denied a claim for an insured that bought a policy for an F150

he has an accident, we go take pics of his "truck" and its a 2 ton dumptruck - about 20 years old

he says "i dont drive this for business, its for pleasure"

lmao...

Tulsa_Fireman
4/5/2007, 04:56 PM
You mean you've never rode the "Pleasure Dump"?

If I don't every day, I feel like I've been cheated.