PDA

View Full Version : Way to go guys....

TopDaugIn2000
4/5/2007, 07:53 AM
Got my chocolate Jesus thread locked. :mad:

actually, I think that's the first thread of mine that has gotten the lock down. :pop:

crawfish
4/5/2007, 09:17 AM
You thought a thread titled "Chocolate Jesus" wouldn't get locked?

You're more of an optimist than I am. ;)

Osce0la
4/5/2007, 10:18 AM
If people could've just left religion out of it everything would've been fine :rolleyes:

crap, now I've brought religion into this thread.

IBTL

;)

Hamhock
4/5/2007, 10:21 AM
hollow

Osce0la
4/5/2007, 10:38 AM
anatomically correct :confused:

Hamhock
4/5/2007, 10:39 AM
out

OUDoc
4/5/2007, 10:42 AM
I had a thread completely deleted once. It mentioned female human anatomy and the puritans got offended. :)

crawfish
4/5/2007, 10:53 AM
I had a thread completely deleted once. It mentioned female human anatomy and the puritans got offended. :)

I hate it when threads get snatched away like that.

sanantoniosooner
4/5/2007, 10:56 AM
I got deleted once.

crawfish
4/5/2007, 11:02 AM
I got deleted once.

Snotty beamed me twice last night. It was magnificent.

OUDoc
4/5/2007, 11:30 AM
Snotty beamed me twice last night. It was magnificent.
Not many Spaceballs quotes anymore.

Osce0la
4/5/2007, 11:38 AM
I had a thread completely deleted once. It was a pic of female human anatomy and a cigarette. :)
:rolleyes:

MamaMia
4/5/2007, 11:57 AM
One of my threads on the football board got locked. I was sharing some harmless football inside information I got from my daughter who was dating a player. I was insulted and called a rumor starter. It turned out I was right, so someone started a 'We owe OUSAEmom and apology' thread, but the moderator and about half of the rudelings who insulted me didn't have the cajones to apologize. Since then I keep all the juicy stuff I know to myself. :P

Osce0la
4/5/2007, 12:32 PM
One of my threads on the football board got locked. I was sharing some harmless football inside information I got from my daughter who was dating a player. I was insulted and called a rumor starter. It turned out I was right, so someone started a 'We owe OUSAEmom and apology' thread, but the moderator and about half of the rudelings who insulted me didn't have the cajones to apologize. Since then I keep all the juicy stuff I know to myself. :P
That sounds like the thread on the Texas Tech (or maybe it was aTM) board when someone claimed that Rhett Bomar was being paid by Big Red for hours that he never worked...That guy got blasted on his own board for saying something about that - then a few months later it came out that it was true...

Mjcpr
4/5/2007, 12:32 PM
:rolleyes:

It was fully clothed. :D