PDA

View Full Version : Man, stupid people should REALLY just stay at home...

OU4LIFE
4/5/2007, 07:11 AM
I'm leaving class yesterday, not in a particularly good mood already from some flack I was taking from an instructor, and I just basically want to get out of there and home as soon as possible. I wanted to catch the girls softball game on tv. So I get in my car and start to leave the parking lot, and as i'm driving around a turn, this dorky ******* literally RUNS out in front of my car, forcing me to slam on the breaks. So I shoot him the bird along with a few choice words, and he comes around and knocks on my window. I get out and tell him that if he touches my car again, it's ON. So what does he do? He hocks up a loogie and spits on my car! SON-OF-A-BITCH! Now i'm in full kill mode, and I start to come around my door and commence the epic beatdown and out of the corner of my eye I see several people standing and watching. I then realize that while the po-po might understand my reason for throwing this homo a beating, they'd still bust me for it, and he'd likely get some money out of me for Dr. bills and suffering. So I got back in the car and left.....hardest thing I ever did. The guy was old and scrawny, I KNOW I could have twisted him into a pretzel too.

I'll just wait until I see him again in a not-so-public setting, THEN we'll see how he feels about running out in front of cars.

jk the sooner fan
4/5/2007, 07:42 AM
his name was bruce, and he would have kicked.........your..........a5s......

Mjcpr
4/5/2007, 07:45 AM
If he hung around after you stepped out of the car, they must be the size of cantaloupes.

OU4LIFE
4/5/2007, 07:45 AM
I think he was just stupid.

stupid people have no fear.

Mjcpr
4/5/2007, 07:55 AM
I don't even think this story is true.

OU4LIFE
4/5/2007, 08:09 AM
you weren't there.

it was very intense.

the man was wearing a mask ferchissakes.

BoogercountySooner
4/5/2007, 08:42 AM
Mean people suck!!! ;)

SoonersEnFuego
4/5/2007, 09:23 AM
Kick his *** C-Bass!

picasso
4/5/2007, 09:29 AM
did he look like the town shrubber?

Howzit
4/5/2007, 09:31 AM
Oh yeah, talk big now that you're 300 miles away.

picasso
4/5/2007, 09:33 AM
did he look like meat gravy toast?

OU4LIFE
4/5/2007, 09:36 AM
He looked like he ate too many donuts.

StuIsTheMan
4/5/2007, 09:37 AM
I'm leaving class yesterday, not in a particularly good mood already from some flack I was taking from an instructor, and I just basically want to get out of there and home as soon as possible. I wanted to catch the girls softball game on tv. So I get in my car and start to leave the parking lot, and as i'm driving around a turn, this dorky ******* literally RUNS out in front of my car, forcing me to slam on the breaks. So I shoot him the bird along with a few choice words, and he comes around and knocks on my window. I get out and tell him that if he touches my car again, it's ON. So what does he do? He hocks up a loogie and spits on my car! SON-OF-A-BITCH! Now i'm in full kill mode, and I start to come around my door and commence the epic beatdown and out of the corner of my eye I see several people standing and watching. I then realize that while the po-po might understand my reason for throwing this homo a beating, they'd still bust me for it, and he'd likely get some money out of me for Dr. bills and suffering. So I got back in the car and left.....hardest thing I ever did. The guy was old and scrawny, I KNOW I could have twisted him into a pretzel too.

I'll just wait until I see him again in a not-so-public setting, THEN we'll see how he feels about running out in front of cars.

Well what you do here is still give the epic beat down then put that schmucks teeth on the curb...look at all the bi standers and say "you talk...this you, your kids and your parents" then kick that schmuck in the back of the head. Saw it on a Saprano's episode...Worked Great!

Osce0la
4/5/2007, 09:38 AM
I had some dumba** woman walk out in front of me when I was leaving work one day. She was on her cell phone and never even looked to make sure there were no cars (or even look to see that I had a green light and the little crosswalk sign said don't walk)...She just comes out from in front of a truck, looking straight in front of her yapping away on her cell phone and walks right out in front of my car...

SoonersEnFuego
4/5/2007, 10:43 AM
did he look like meat gravy toast?

You mean Sh*t on a Shingle.
Just like mom used to make.

sanantoniosooner
4/5/2007, 10:54 AM
Would staying home keep you off the internet?

I didn't think so :D

MamaMia
4/5/2007, 12:26 PM
So OU4LIFE, what happened next? :pop:

soonerboomer93
4/5/2007, 12:44 PM
so now instead of his hole in one, he's gonna bring up the one time he almost got into a fight and didn't in every thread....

1stTimeCaller
4/5/2007, 12:54 PM
sounds like the kind of guy that would buy his kid a washboard to play in the school band.

OU4LIFE
4/5/2007, 01:00 PM
sounds like the kind of guy that would buy his kid a washboard to play in the school band.

that's what he looked like too.

man that guy was a turdball. That's ok, i'm following him around town now that I know where he lives.

his times comin.

sanantoniosooner
4/5/2007, 04:37 PM
that's what he looked like too.

man that guy was a turdball. That's ok, i'm following him around town now that I know where he lives.

his times comin.
You aren't exactly inconspicuous in that rainbow muscle-shirt.

OU4LIFE
4/6/2007, 07:32 AM
I'm only wearing that to blend in in your neighborhood.

sanantoniosooner
4/6/2007, 10:37 AM
I'm only wearing that to blend in in your neighborhood.
I suppose french kissing the mullet dude was part of your cover too?

1stTimeCaller
4/6/2007, 10:42 AM
when did Howzit grow a mullet?

OU4LIFE
4/6/2007, 11:05 AM
I suppose french kissing the mullet dude was part of your cover too?

tweren't me, I was in the other muscle shirt watching you watch them two.

there's so many rainbow muscle shirts around here, it's easy to blend in.

OU4LIFE
4/6/2007, 11:05 AM
when did Howzit grow a mullet?

right after you started leaving hickeys.

Mixer!
4/6/2007, 02:27 PM
:dean: Homo you didn't...