PDA

View Full Version : audio streaming for men's games?

King Crimson
4/5/2007, 06:12 AM
anything? and i won't pay for yahoo, they screwed me over a few years ago and i just won't give them my money as a matter of principle.

i paid for the OU team service for hoops and it only worked about half the time. and they were not in any way interested in doing a little "consumer care". I sent 3 emails and none were answered. I'm paying for a service and listening to OU hoops on the free Baylor broadcast. F that.

OSUAggie
4/5/2007, 10:05 AM
I think the only station that carries baseball is KOKC. They don't stream anything on their website, as far as I know, so you may be SOL. Visiting team broadcasts might be able to be streamed through their sites.. The series with Baylor is televised tonight (CSTV, I think), but they're only carried by 1660 and they don't stream, either.

King Crimson
4/5/2007, 10:28 AM
I think the only station that carries baseball is KOKC. They don't stream anything on their website, as far as I know, so you may be SOL. Visiting team broadcasts might be able to be streamed through their sites.. The series with Baylor is televised tonight (CSTV, I think), but they're only carried by 1660 and they don't stream, either.

yeah, i wasn't that hopeful. KOKC used to stream, but no more. ****in' yahoo.

tommieharris91
4/5/2007, 01:51 PM
umm try soonersports.com maybe?

I think 1520am in OKC has the Sooner baseball games. I don't know if they carry all of them, though.

monty
4/5/2007, 08:13 PM
It's on CSTV. Finally get to watch a game! Woot!

monty
4/5/2007, 09:10 PM
Bleh...too bad the game couldn't be as good as the last one for my TV enjoying experience.

Baylor just nailed a 3 run homer to go up 4-0.