PDA

View Full Version : Okay... remember that dream about the RRS?

goingoneight
4/4/2007, 10:52 PM
The one where someone on here had a dream we beat Texas in 2007? I had a dream we beat Michigan in the "All-State National Championship Game." No ****, people... it was one of those very realistic dreams. I remember laughing at the scoreboard from inside the stadium when it showed Texas losing their bowl game!

And you were there... :eek:

And you were there... :eek:

And you were there, too!!! :D

Anywho, just thought I'd share that interesting little story with y'all. And before anyone asks, yes... Bradnichalzle was OUr starting QB. J/K... I don't know who he was/is, I just remember him lighting up their secondary.

poke4christ
4/4/2007, 11:26 PM
Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.

-Dorothy

JK:D

Fraggle145
4/4/2007, 11:43 PM
Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.

-Dorothy

JK:D

I hate you. :mad:

poke4christ
4/4/2007, 11:51 PM
I hate you. :mad:

You've made that apparent. You've also made it apparent that there's nothing I can do about that. So it's no longer on me. I'm not going to fight a winnless battle trying to get someone to like me.

BTW GoingOnEight, I hope you can appreciate the joke. It was all in good spirits.

goingoneight
4/4/2007, 11:52 PM
Can't hate the guy for saying it'll come true. :D He is an :stunned:, though... so I'll take it with a grain of salt.

Fraggle145
4/4/2007, 11:53 PM
You've made that apparent. You've also made it apparent that there's nothing I can do about that. So it's no longer on me. I'm not going to fight a winnless battle trying to get someone to like me.

BTW GoingOnEight, I hope you can appreciate the joke. It was all in good spirits.

Yay! we agree. :D

Can't hate the guy for saying it'll come true. :D He is an :stunned:, though... so I'll take it with a grain of salt.

personally, I like it with a grain of http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif

BTW, was I there?

goingoneight
4/4/2007, 11:55 PM

but, of course... it's just a message board.

goingoneight
4/4/2007, 11:56 PM
Yay! we agree. :D

personally, I like it with a grain of http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif

BTW, was I there?

:D

Fraggle145
4/4/2007, 11:58 PM
:D

Good I was worried I might miss it...:eek:

goingoneight
4/5/2007, 12:11 AM
Who do you think bought the beer? ;)