PDA

View Full Version : I'm not normally a violent man

sanantoniosooner
4/4/2007, 09:09 PM
But I almost threw down tonight.

I was walking to a class this evening and a car sped around a turn in a parking lot and accelerated towards me. I stopped and stared down the driver and he slammed on his brakes right up to me and laid on his horn. I pointed and yelled at him. He was cursing at me and I stepped around the passenger side and knocked on the glass, no harder than you would knock on somebodies front door with your knuckles.

He jumped out of the car cursing at me and told me not to touch his car again. I proceeded to hock a lugie on his hood at that point. He just stared at me and started cursing at me as he got back in his car.

I thought it was going to be go time. I don't like to fight, but you can bet I wont walk away from some punk like that. It's probably a good thing we didn't fight. He was bigger and younger. I look a whole lot meaner though :D

royalfan5
4/4/2007, 09:20 PM
So what did you do to provoke him?

sanantoniosooner
4/4/2007, 09:21 PM
I negged him and didn't sign it.

Tailwind
4/4/2007, 09:21 PM
There goes SAS......winning friends and influencing people. :D

olevetonahill
4/4/2007, 09:25 PM
Next time have the Balls to go to the drivers side . And instead of wussing out on the passenger side and then spiitin on the dudes car . Knock him on his arse , when He says sompun !

C&CDean
4/4/2007, 09:26 PM
He was Puerto Rican, right? No wait, it was Stamvagina or whoever the **** your idol is. That's who it was huh?

sanantoniosooner
4/4/2007, 09:27 PM
Go chase snakes Dean.

KC//CRIMSON
4/4/2007, 09:28 PM
Someone hacks a loogie on my car, forget about that fighting crap. Your *ss is getting ran over.

sanantoniosooner
4/4/2007, 09:29 PM
Next time have the Balls to go to the drivers side . And instead of wussing out on the passenger side and then spiitin on the dudes car . Knock him on his arse , when He says sompun !
Well I didn't expect it to escalate. I just wrapped on the a little to make my point. But when he jumped out I came around to meet him. Since he never left the safety behind his door, yelling was as far as it went.

C&CDean
4/4/2007, 09:29 PM
Someone hacks a loogie on my car, forget about that fighting crap. Your *ss is getting ran over.

Or shot.

royalfan5
4/4/2007, 09:30 PM
Did you know the dude or was it some random person?

sanantoniosooner
4/4/2007, 09:30 PM
He wasn't in the drivers seat at the time. I'm not dumb enough to damage someones car and be liable though. The loogie is just a test to see how committed he was to fighting. I guess not enough.

sanantoniosooner
4/4/2007, 09:31 PM
Or shot.
So Dean, are you stupid enough to nearly run down a pedestrian and then act like it's his fault?

C&CDean
4/4/2007, 09:31 PM

It was Stamgina.

sanantoniosooner
4/4/2007, 09:32 PM
Random idiot.

Melo
4/4/2007, 09:33 PM
Well, I mean... at least he was wuss enough to stop.

Just in one year at Blinn, two young ladies were hit by some hillbilly in his big truck. :eek:

C&CDean
4/4/2007, 09:34 PM
So Dean, are you stupid enough to nearly run down a pedestrian and then act like it's his fault?

Uh, no? But once you spit on his ride, all bets are off. Somewhere on this board I've listed my list of pet peeves, and spitting at someone is way up top. Besides, we really haven't heard "the rest of the story." I'd like to hear his side. "So, I'm just cruisin' down the street and this odd sort of feller just jumps out in front of me, so I slam on my brakes to avoid hitting said oddball, and then the ****ing retard spits on my car."

Always two sides to every story...

sanantoniosooner
4/4/2007, 09:36 PM
Uh, no? But once you spit on his ride, all bets are off. Somewhere on this board I've listed my list of pet peeves, and spitting at someone is way up top. Besides, we really haven't heard "the rest of the story." I'd like to hear his side. "So, I'm just cruisin' down the street and this odd sort of feller just jumps out in front of me, so I slam on my brakes to avoid hitting said oddball, and then the ****ing retard spits on my car."

Always two sides to every story...
BS.

Dude was speeding around a turn in a parking lot and thought I should run to get out of his way.

You want another version make it up.

C&CDean
4/4/2007, 09:37 PM
BS.

Dude was speeding around a turn in a parking lot and thought I should run to get out of his way.

You want another version make it up.

I already did. My version is much better than yours.

sanantoniosooner
4/4/2007, 09:39 PM
I already did. My version is much better than yours.
It's funny that you identify with the guy in the car.

I'd like to see you on the other end. I have no doubt there would have been a fight.

C&CDean
4/4/2007, 09:42 PM

I'd like to see you on the other end. I have no doubt there would have been a fight.

Only because the pedestrian happened to be you. And yes, if some dude runs me down and then hops out, we're probably gonna go fist city. Of course he'd have a hard time hopping out with about 8 or 9 bullets ripping through is car/person, so it really wouldn't be much of a fight I'm thinking.

sanantoniosooner
4/4/2007, 09:44 PM
Well the most dangerous weapon I had with a mechanical pencil. Filling him full of lead would have been much more tedious.

If I was going, it was fisticuffs.

olevetonahill
4/4/2007, 09:47 PM

I garendamtee there would have been .
If As you say you were innocent , just walking across the parkin lot . Or weather I was the driver and u honked On my ride .
Fight ON

C&CDean
4/4/2007, 09:48 PM
Well the most dangerous weapon I had with a mechanical pencil. Filling him full of lead would have been much more tedious.

Dude, .017 mm lead in the eye hurts like a big bitch. Especially if you stick it in, and then turn the little eraser thingy to feed out more lead.

olevetonahill
4/4/2007, 09:49 PM

That pencil would have put him down .
Either in the Eye or temple .
Just sayin
cause I aint violent .
;)

olevetonahill
4/4/2007, 09:50 PM
Dude, .017 mm lead in the eye hurts like a big bitch. Especially if you stick it in, and then turn the little eraser thingy to feed out more lead.
Great minds think alike !:D

pb4ou
4/4/2007, 09:52 PM
That pencil would have put him down .
Either in the Eye or temple .
Just sayin
cause I aint violent .
;)

heh, Vet, you never cease to amaze me. :D

olevetonahill
4/4/2007, 09:56 PM
heh, Vet, you never cease to amaze me. :D
I just know how to survive Bro .;)

KC//CRIMSON
4/4/2007, 09:56 PM

For the second time today on this board, I'm in tears.....:D

C&CDean
4/4/2007, 09:58 PM
For the second time today on this board, I'm in tears.....:D

Did you stick a pencil in your eye?

olevetonahill
4/4/2007, 09:59 PM
Did you stick a pencil in your eye?
I think it was that eraser thingy .

pb4ou
4/4/2007, 10:00 PM
all the sudden my eye hurts

:mad:

C&CDean
4/4/2007, 10:00 PM
I think it was that eraser thingy .

Yeah, that **** does hurt.

usmc-sooner
4/4/2007, 10:01 PM
One time I was riding with my dad, a guy pulls up behind me and starts going nuts, I jump out run back to the car and try to open the guys door and drag him out. My dad comes back to be the voice of reason (I'm like 30 at the time) We get back in the car and he tells me "son you're going to get you're *** shot one of these days if you don't calm down."

Made me think.

olevetonahill
4/4/2007, 10:05 PM
One time I was riding with my dad, a guy pulls up behind me and starts going nuts, I jump out run back to the car and try to open the guys door and drag him out. My dad comes back to be the voice of reason (I'm like 30 at the time) We get back in the car and he tells me "son you're going to get you're *** shot one of these days if you don't calm down."

Made me think.
And ?
Hell Bro I still jump out and chase those *******s .
Hell Im 56 :D

proud gonzo
4/4/2007, 10:08 PM
funny--i was headed to padthai earlier and as i drove down Jenkins a group of ****tards were crossing the street, nowhere near any lights, and when i slammed on my breaks and honked at them they glared at me--well, the half that actually looked up. the other half of them just continued to mosey their way across the damn street.

sanantoniosooner
4/4/2007, 10:09 PM
Perhaps in a parking lot of a university you might expect more pedestrians.

olevetonahill
4/4/2007, 10:11 PM
Im not a violent person .
But I really feel we should just kill em all and Let God sort em out . :D

picasso
4/4/2007, 10:12 PM
I got behind a car of high school girls out here in the boonies by the lake near Prue. I was going a lot faster than them but did not get too close. the chick in the back acting on something the driver chick said turned around and flipped me off.

naturally I then proceeded to get as close as NASCAR possible to their back bumper, all the way into our edition.

punkass kids these days.

oh yeah, and then I hocked a loogie.

usmc-sooner
4/4/2007, 10:18 PM
And ?
Hell Bro I still jump out and chase those *******s .
Hell Im 56 :D

yeah but you guys are stone cold crazy, I'm just angry a little bit. :D

jk the sooner fan
4/4/2007, 10:36 PM
seriously, used to be you could throw down with somebody over something stupid like this

but these days, idiots will pull out a gun in a heartbeat

never walk into a fight where you dont know what your enemy is armed with

olevetonahill
4/4/2007, 11:21 PM
JK are you calling me an idjit ? :D

Soonerus
4/4/2007, 11:30 PM
But I almost threw down tonight.

I was walking to a class this evening and a car sped around a turn in a parking lot and accelerated towards me. I stopped and stared down the driver and he slammed on his brakes right up to me and laid on his horn. I pointed and yelled at him. He was cursing at me and I stepped around the passenger side and knocked on the glass, no harder than you would knock on somebodies front door with your knuckles.

He jumped out of the car cursing at me and told me not to touch his car again. I proceeded to hock a lugie on his hood at that point. He just stared at me and started cursing at me as he got back in his car.

I thought it was going to be go time. I don't like to fight, but you can bet I wont walk away from some punk like that. It's probably a good thing we didn't fight. He was bigger and younger. I look a whole lot meaner though :D

I used to do stuff just like that until I realized so many people have guns in their cars these days then I learned to just to get the hell out of the unfortunate situation....

jk the sooner fan
4/5/2007, 06:01 AM
JK are you calling me an idjit ? :D

not at all, just that these days people will kill you over as little as a cheeto

OU4LIFE
4/5/2007, 08:11 AM
I don't even think this story is true.

sanantoniosooner
4/5/2007, 10:24 AM
I don't even think
You had me here

MamaMia
4/5/2007, 12:17 PM
So sanantoniosooner, what happened then? :pop:

BigRedJed
4/5/2007, 12:31 PM
not at all, just that these days people will kill you over as little as a cheeto
You are correct (http://www.woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4046397&nav=0Rce).

sanantoniosooner
4/5/2007, 04:32 PM
So sanantoniosooner, what happened then? :pop:
When I became obvious the guy didn't want to step out from his door we were at a standoff. I told him to watch his driving and about all he had to offer was "F U"

As I walked away I was approached by a female student that asked if I got a tag number so it could be called in to the campus police. Even without the tag number she was hounding me to call in a description of the guy and his car.

I was late to class after all the drama and proceeded to go sit in my class and wear a scowl that probably make the instructor wonder if I was mad at him.

Hamhock
4/5/2007, 04:35 PM
so, did ya'll kiss?

BigRedJed
4/5/2007, 04:38 PM
Do you mean SAS and the instructor? I'm so confused.

Hamhock
4/5/2007, 04:44 PM
Do you mean SAS and the instructor? I'm so confused.

VK said him and the dude kissed.

BigRedJed
4/5/2007, 04:45 PM
The instructor and the dude kissed? Or SAS and the instructor? You're not much help.

sanantoniosooner
4/5/2007, 04:47 PM
You have to go to VK's thread for her story.

In my version, the original and still most accurate, there was no man love.

You guys can embellish all you want in the "unofficial" versions.

1stTimeCaller
4/5/2007, 05:00 PM
I like the part where you picked up the car and shook the driver out of his window.

OU4LIFE
4/6/2007, 07:34 AM
You have to go to VK's thread for her story.

In my version, the original and still most accurate, there was no man love, but I was hoping for it.

You guys can embellish all you want in the "unofficial" versions.

TMI.

sanantoniosooner
4/6/2007, 10:31 AM
The desire you guys repeatedly show for some sweaty man action is very telling.

1stTimeCaller
4/6/2007, 10:39 AM
I desire guys repeatedly for some sweaty man action.

TMI dood. There are other websites for that kind of stuff. This is a fambily board.

picasso
4/6/2007, 10:46 AM
this reminds me of the time I was painting a mural in my hometown one summer evening in '94 and a guy pulls in with his date and starting talking mural smack.

I couldn't believe it actually. he was trying to make light of my work and he thought it was funny.
I told him the wall to the right was really big and he should go get some f'ing paint and an f'ing brush and come show what he could do.

he smiled and drove off before I could tell him he looked like one of the Bee Gee's. across the street our fire chief had heard the entire exchange and had already looked the dude's plates up on the computer.
turns out he was a drug dealer from a neighboring town.

then I hocked a loogie at him.

BigRedJed
4/6/2007, 11:39 AM
Wait a minute. We're YOU the instructor? I'm still not following all of this.

4/6/2007, 11:43 AM
Tell us more about the hounding girl.

I'd give my lone doodad to be hounded by a girl right now.

sanantoniosooner
4/6/2007, 01:04 PM
Tell us more about the hounding girl.

I'd give my lone doodad to be hounded by a girl right now.
She was walking around with her cell phone poised to call campus police as soon as I said go.

I was about ready to hit her. But not in a sexual way.

Hamhock
4/6/2007, 01:30 PM
I was about ready to hit her. But not in a sexual way.

because those feelings were reserved for the dood???

olevetonahill
4/6/2007, 01:45 PM
Wait a minute. We're YOU the instructor? I'm still not following all of this.
Damn it Jed try to keep up here
Sas was in class glairing at the teacher, the teach got ****ed and honked a big green loogie on sas . sas started crying and fled the class, wasnt watchin what he was doing and almost got runned over in the parking lot .