PDA

View Full Version : This just in...

Okla-homey
4/4/2007, 07:45 PM
Bob Clark, the guy who produced and directed just about the best Christmas movie evar ("A Christmas Story") as well as the "Porky's" series, died last night at 0200PDT at the scene of a two car accident on the Pacific Coast Highway north of LA. The drunk illegal alien messican who struck his car was at twice the legal limit. Bob and his son were killed.

Here's my question: wassup with these illegal messicans and the drunk driving? Is it a cultural thing? Machismo? People who track these things have documented that undocumented latinos are three times more likely to be involved in a fatal or near fatal alcohol-related crash than us'ns who are here legally.

Jerk
4/4/2007, 07:49 PM
2 high-school girls were killed last friday in Virginia by a drunk illegal alien.

Let em all in, give them all amnesty, and who do you think they're going to vote for?

Okla-homey
4/4/2007, 07:52 PM
2 high-schools were killed last friday in Virginia by a drunk illegal alien.

Let em all in, give them all amnesty, and who do you think they're going to vote for?

two high schools? Must have been a lot of drunk messicans. ;)

OUDoc
4/4/2007, 09:34 PM
two high schools? Must have been a lot of drunk messicans. ;)
Sometimes they drive really big cars.

TheUnnamedSooner
4/4/2007, 11:31 PM
Sometimes they drive really big cars.

And pick-ups to carry all their friends and relatives

Soonerus
4/4/2007, 11:34 PM
We made a mistake 20-30 years ago not to tighten the doors to the USA...

Dio
4/4/2007, 11:34 PM
And U-Hauls to carry all their friends and relatives

fixed ;)

mdklatt
4/4/2007, 11:35 PM
Awesome. Now we get to blame drunk driving on illegals, too.

TheUnnamedSooner
4/5/2007, 12:01 AM

See, aren't you glad we let them in? We all need scapegoats for our wrongdoings! ;)

Okla-homey
4/5/2007, 05:12 AM

please. not drunk driving generally. The statistic I'm concerned about is the one mentioned which contends illegals are three times more likely than the rest of us to be involved in an alcohol-related fatal car crash.

Mjcpr
4/5/2007, 07:56 AM
There was one in the news in Tulsa recently too....I'm not sure I heard what happened to the kid that was injured.

OUDoc
4/5/2007, 07:59 AM
There was one in the news in Tulsa recently too....I'm not sure I heard what happened to the kid that was injured.
Great. Now there's an illegal alien in Tulsa. Oklahoma City's next. You better find him.