PDA

View Full Version : Thompson & Alexander to Autograph Saturday

Phil
4/3/2007, 01:17 PM
Sooner Spectator and The Apothem are sponsoring an autograph session with quarterback Paul Thompson and linebacker Rufus Alexander this Saturday, April 7, on Campus Corner prior to the annual Red-White Football Game. Thompson will be appearing from 10 to 11:45, while Alexander will be on hand from 11 to 12:45.

The Apothem is located at 784 Asp Ave.

Call 447-2345 for more information

http://www.soonerfans.com/spectatorposter.jpg

Jay C. Upchurch
4/3/2007, 01:23 PM
the times are changing on when Paul and Rufus will be there Saturday...

Paul will autograph from 10 to 11:45 a.m.

Rufus will autograph from 11 to 12:45 a.m.

thanks,

Jay U.
Editor

CrimsonFaithful
4/3/2007, 08:16 PM
Everyone should come out and see our former Sooners, Rufus looks like he will do great in the NFL.

BOOMERBRADLEY
4/3/2007, 08:59 PM
I will try to get my old lady to go there with me

Jay C. Upchurch
4/6/2007, 11:03 AM
We've added a little something to the mix...

Everyone who signs up for a subscription (new or renewing), gets $10 off the price, plus they will be automatically registered to win a prize package that includes two tickets to the 2007 OU-OSU football game, two passes to the Sooner Club tailgate party, $50 gift certificate to Sooner Legends restaurant and $50 cash..... The drawing will take place after the Red-White Game....

Sooner Spectator

nativesooner
4/6/2007, 10:59 PM
I know it says you're sponsoring it, but does that mean the auto's are free? Forgive me for not knowing. Also, can you buy the magazines you have on display there? Always wondered. Thanks!

The Consumate Showman
4/7/2007, 12:55 AM
I know it says you're sponsoring it, but does that mean the auto's are free? Forgive me for not knowing. Also, can you buy the magazines you have on display there? Always wondered. Thanks!

Correct and Correct.

Jay C. Upchurch
4/7/2007, 01:19 AM
You actually have to purchase either a magazine or an item from The Apothem to get an autograph. We'll have issues for sale at $5, featuring both Paul and Rufus on the cover and inside... If you purchase an item to be autographed, you also get a second autograph free, which means you can bring a ball or photo or some other type of memorabilia.

If you simply would prefer to get your football or photo signed, the cost is $10 per autograph.

Hope to see everyone there, despite the cold weather.

nativesooner
4/7/2007, 02:30 AM
So $5 will get me a Rufus mag and my photo signed? You guys are awesome!

Jay C. Upchurch
4/7/2007, 06:44 PM
Thanks to all of the folks who came out and braved the weather today. It was a great crowd, considering. We had a line from the moment Paul sat down to the time Rufus took his final bow.

Also, special thanks to Paul and Rufus for sitting in the cold, signing and greeting so many Sooner fans with a smile on their faces.

JU

jk the sooner fan
4/7/2007, 08:03 PM
they were both really friendly.......PT's big 12 championship ring was HUGE

holy crap