PDA

View Full Version : Outlook = GRRRRR

mdklatt
4/3/2007, 12:04 PM
Why does Outlook even let you store multiple e-mail addresses for a contact when there's NO ****ING WAY to select which address you want to use? You can't even manually type an e-mail address because Outlook pulls this ****:

1. You type [email protected] as the e-mail address.
2. Outlook recognizes that this is one of the addresses you have saved for contact Joe Blow.
3. Outlook replaces [email protected] with Joe Blow's default address, which is [email protected]

DAMN YOU BILL GATES!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Vaevictis
4/3/2007, 12:08 PM
The problem here isn't that Outlook sucks.

The problem here is that you continue to use Outlook in spite of the fact that Outlook sucks.

mdklatt
4/3/2007, 12:10 PM
The problem here isn't that Outlook sucks.

The problem here is that you continue to use Outlook in spite of the fact that Outlook sucks.

Other than this unfathomably idiotic behavior, I don't mind Outlook.

Frozen Sooner
4/3/2007, 12:12 PM
Why does Outlook even let you store multiple e-mail addresses for a contact when there's NO ****ING WAY to select which address you want to use? You can't even manually type an e-mail address because Outlook pulls this ****:

1. You type [email protected] as the e-mail address.
2. Outlook recognizes that this is one of the addresses you have saved for contact Joe Blow.
3. Outlook replaces [email protected] with Joe Blow's default address, which is [email protected]

DAMN YOU BILL GATES!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Right click on the person's name when it underlines in the To: field.

YWIA.

mdklatt
4/3/2007, 12:36 PM
Right click on the person's name when it underlines in the To: field.

YWIA.

Well spank my *** and call me Charlie. I could have sworn I'd tried that before. That's always my first response when somebody asks me how to do something in Windows: "Did you try right clicking on it?"

Mjcpr
4/3/2007, 12:37 PM
1. Right click
2. Re-boot
3. Off, then on again

Frozen Sooner
4/3/2007, 12:41 PM
Well spank my *** and call me Charlie. I could have sworn I'd tried that before. That's always my first response when somebody asks me how to do something in Windows: "Did you try right clicking on it?"

:D

I actually found that by accident once.

It's also genius for sending annoying faxes to people over and over and over and over.

GrapevineSooner
4/3/2007, 12:45 PM
Do I double right-click? :D

And yes, I've been asked that before.

AggieTool
4/3/2007, 02:48 PM
RUN/START/COMMAND.EXE

The type "format c:"

Press enter, and your problem is solved.:D

GrapevineSooner
4/3/2007, 03:34 PM
Start>Run>cmd.