PDA

View Full Version : More and more these days I am finding hair in my food

MamaMia
4/3/2007, 09:03 AM
This is getting to be very irritating, not to mention its gross and totally ruins ones appetite. What ever happened to employees who are in the business of preparing food having to wear a hair net? Thats the way it was back when I was a little girl. You didn't see people in the kitchens or even at McDonald's cooking without a hair net. It should be the law. As a matter of fact if I find one more strand of nasty hair in my food, my high heels may hit the marble tiles at the capital. :mad:

Turd_Ferguson
4/3/2007, 09:14 AM
Concur. Also, take notice to the fast food restaraunt employees that touch your food, bare handed. With the punk ace kid's that watch Jackace ten times a week, working in these places??? I think I'll pass on the Royal with cheese.

TF

Viking Kitten
4/3/2007, 11:11 AM
http://www.bundyology.com/that70s.jpg

Fraggle145
4/3/2007, 11:19 AM
well considering there is an allowabel amount of mouse turds and mealworms in your cereal/fast food burger this is just the next step. and ya its gross.

crawfish
4/3/2007, 03:55 PM
Stop cooking naked.

oumartin
4/3/2007, 04:48 PM
if i find a hair in my food i just set it to the side and hopefully its long enuff that when i am done eating I can floss with it.

But thats just me