PDA

View Full Version : My regrets that I shall not be among you at the tailgate Saturday

Okla-homey
4/2/2007, 06:11 PM
Going to Ard Vegas for Eastertide. I know, its just a hop, skip and a jump (pardon the pun) to Norman, but Mother Homey is especially covetous of her baby boy's attention when he travels to see her. Therefore, the good son will not be attending said tailgate frolic. :(

Word is, the shotguns with the names America chose will be debuted on the field. Them R/N fellers don't usually promise to make that happen at the Spring game, but they are afraid of disappointing us since we're now their largest single benefactor.:texan:

Y'all take some pics like good hillbillies.

SoonerStormchaser
4/2/2007, 06:13 PM
Dammit Homey! Why the hell do you think I was flying up there from here on Friday?

In other news...Dean, I'm bringing ambrosia salad.

Okla-homey
4/2/2007, 06:15 PM
Dammit Homey! Why the hell do you think I was flying up there from here on Friday?

In other news...Dean, I'm bringing ambrosia salad.

Mom's still PO'ed that we went to the Cotton Bowl over the holidays while we were down there. I can't risk further wrath or I could be written outta the will.

SoonerStormchaser
4/2/2007, 06:19 PM
I just wrote Mrs. SoonerStormchaser into my will last week and SGLI today...so she'd better be planning a good heinous murder plot, cause I'm not about to be whacked in a half-assed way!

rufnek05
4/2/2007, 06:57 PM
we name our new queen saturday, whoo hoo

SoonerStormchaser
4/2/2007, 07:14 PM
we name our new queen saturday, whoo hoo

Why do you hate Freddie Mercury?

C&CDean
4/2/2007, 07:15 PM
Going to Ard Vegas for Eastertide. I know, its just a hop, skip and a jump (pardon the pun) to Norman, but Mother Homey is especially covetous of her baby boy's attention when he travels to see her. Therefore, the good son will not be attending said tailgate frolic. :(

Word is, the shotguns with the names America chose will be debuted on the field. Them R/N fellers don't usually promise to make that happen at the Spring game, but they are afraid of disappointing us since we're now their largest single benefactor.:texan:

Y'all take some pics like good hillbillies.

Does this mean Mrs. Homey can't come too? Hell, your momma would probably just rather visit with her henpecked boy anyhow.

SoonerStormchaser
4/2/2007, 07:27 PM
Ambrosia ok, Dean? Carolyn and I aren't planning on going to the game, so we might be able to help clean up.

C&CDean
4/2/2007, 07:34 PM
See the football thread. And yes, please bring Ambrosia. Whatever the **** that is.

Rogue
4/2/2007, 07:58 PM
Isn't Ambrosia the fruit cocktail with marshmellers and coconut flakes?
I wish I could go to the tailgate, but I never have cared for the stuff I described.