PDA

View Full Version : What have I done?

Osce0la
4/2/2007, 03:29 PM
What did I do to **** off the sports gods so badly that they are making me sit back and watch as the Gators will be playing for their 3rd National Championship in 12 months? It wasn't bad enough I had to see them win the NCAA Tourney last year, nope - I had to sit and watch them rip the Buckeyes in January to become the first team to win the basketball and football national championships in the same year...Now, of all things, tonight I will watch (at least until halftime, we'll see where it goes from there) as the Gators will lay claim to their 2nd consecutive NCAA Tourney Championship, and their third national championship in 12 months. :mad:

I just really don't see the Buckeyes winning tonight...which I really couldn't see the Gators winning in January and we all know how that turned out...

StoopTroup
4/2/2007, 03:39 PM
It's tough to even fathom either of them winning the NCAA Basketball crown IMO.

Sickening actually.

C&CDean
4/2/2007, 03:42 PM
Meh. Nothing is worse than Vinnie Wonderlick winning the NC in football. Nothing.

Osce0la
4/2/2007, 03:47 PM
Meh. Nothing is worse than Vinnie Wonderlick winning the NC in football. Nothing.
You think so? Imagine having to watch the whorns win the basketball championship, follow it up with a football championship, and then 3 months later play for another national championship...I promise you...it could be worse...

C&CDean
4/2/2007, 03:50 PM
You think so? Imagine having to watch the whorns win the basketball championship, follow it up with a football championship, and then 3 months later play for another national championship...I promise you...it could be worse...

Oh I know so. Does UF wear burnt orange? Are their fans all decked out in white Wranglers and burnt orange fag shirts? Do they live in a state where they're raised to believe they're better than anybody else? Do their momma's turn tricks in Deep Ellum? Do they worship castrated bovines?

Trust me, UF winning ain't **** compared to UT winning.

Scott D
4/2/2007, 04:57 PM
maybe not burnt orange Dean, but they wear safety vest orange.

fadada1
4/2/2007, 05:13 PM
since i gave UF approximately $30K of my hard-earned money (at least it was hard to sign the student loan agreement), i will be cheering for the reptiles. i'll be visualizing them wearing crimson and cream.

Rogue
4/2/2007, 08:01 PM
Dean - you're right.

Fadada - a heretic of sorts.

tommieharris91
4/2/2007, 08:13 PM
OK, so we have one team who calls themselves OSU and one that wears blue and orange. I don't really see much difference.

Anyway, I'm rooting for tOSU tonight because I need them to win a bracket pool for me.

Octavian
4/2/2007, 08:22 PM
Imagine having to watch the whorns win the basketball championship, follow it up with a football championship, and then 3 months later play for another national championship...

*shudder*

Harry Beanbag
4/2/2007, 08:26 PM

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/images/smilies/suicide.gif