PDA

View Full Version : Pest vs. Pest (Scott D...this one's for you)

HoserSooner
4/2/2007, 09:42 AM
Tucker vs. Avery from last nights game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEhszblLOhg

Scott D
4/2/2007, 12:21 PM
yeah I saw it...I still like Avery, although I'm more than happy with what Schneider has brought to the table. I still say Darcy is a p***y :)

HoserSooner
4/2/2007, 10:06 PM
yeah I saw it...I still like Avery, although I'm more than happy with what Schneider has brought to the table. I still say Darcy is a p***y :)

I'm sure many people were happy to see those two duke it out. According to The Hockey News the #1 (Avery) and #3 (Tucker) most hated players as voted by the players.

I saw it as a draw...Tucker got the one really good shot to the schnoz in the begining, but Avery took him down at the end. Good scrap though.

Scott D
4/3/2007, 04:02 PM
hah that list for me is

#5 Paul Kariya
#4 Ville Nieminen
#3 Jordin Tootoo
#2 Bryan Marchment (yeah I know his *** is retired)
#1 Darcy Tucker

HoserSooner
4/4/2007, 03:24 PM
hah that list for me is

#5 Paul Kariya
#4 Ville Nieminen
#3 Jordin Tootoo
#2 Bryan Marchment (yeah I know his *** is retired)
#1 Darcy Tucker

I don't really have a hit list. I hate all players equally.

I can't believe you don't have Ulf Samuelson on there though? Matthew Barnaby? Those two should be numbers 1 and 1a.

Scott D
4/4/2007, 03:34 PM
I was nice in keeping Barnaby off because it looks like he's done, and giving a little niceness for our Stars compatriots here.

As much as I hate the Ulf shot on Neely, Marchment took his spot because he was a lot more blatant in looking for knees to make contact with. Plus, Ulf did spend a little time in the Winged Wheel.

Kinda like how Bertuzzi isn't on that list now, and Forsberg finished 6th :)