PDA

View Full Version : Hey tailwind

sanantoniosooner
4/1/2007, 05:53 PM
type the word fart in "toogle" (http://c6.org/toogle/)

Mixer!
4/1/2007, 06:03 PM
heh.

yermom
4/1/2007, 06:26 PM
ubgirltay

Tailwind
4/1/2007, 10:25 PM
I'm not falling for that. I googled tubgirl and now that image is seared into my brain....I spend a lot of time throwing up now. Happy AFD!!!

OKC-SLC
4/1/2007, 11:22 PM
heh.

SicEmBaylor
4/1/2007, 11:26 PM
I'm not falling for that. I googled tubgirl and now that image is seared into my brain....I spend a lot of time throwing up now. Happy AFD!!!
It's just orange juice!

Tailwind
4/2/2007, 12:26 AM
Like that makes a difference.

yermom
4/2/2007, 01:18 AM
i didn't mean to imply that he was sending you to tubgirl, just that this works for tubgirl as well

Tailwind
4/2/2007, 03:29 AM
Can't take the chance that that's what it is. My eyes!

Flagstaffsooner
4/2/2007, 04:38 AM
In other local news....

'Green to the Extreme'
The Flagstaff City Council has decided to enter Warren Buffett's "Green to the Extreme" challenge by officially outlawing lawns and SUVs while requiring builders to pay impact fees for the retro-fitting of homes with wind turbines and solar panels.
The city will also continue to oppose all attempts to impose daylight savings time.
"The earlier it gets dark, the less energy we spend awake," said Mayor Joe Donutson.
Buffett, the billionaire investor, has offered a $1 billion prize to the first city that can cut its energy and water use in half.
The council had considered making all streets one way leading out of town, thus emptying the Flagstaff of internal combustion engines virtually overnight.
But instead, it has decided to replace most downtown streets, as well as Route 66 and Milton Road, with canals, and fill them with reclaimed wastewater not pledged to Arizona Snowbowl during the summer.
"Percy Lowell always believed that canals would put Flagstaff on the map," said Donutson. "We're finally making that come true."
Building on its failed bid to attract an electric car assembly plant, the council has put out an RFP for an electric boat/car prototype that could float through central Flagstaff or take to the highways out of town.
In winter, when the canals freeze, the lighweight electric boat/cars would be equipped with studded tires and run on the surface.
"That's why we have to ban SUVs," said Donutson. "They're so heavy they'd break through the ice."
Eventually, as more residents turn to recycled water, there will be no more potable water to recycle.
But the council has put out another RFP to turn trash at the city landfill into water, creating a 20-million-gallon reservoir already dubbed "Lake Doba."
As an incentive to inventors and patent attorneys, it is offering half of the billion-dollar Buffett prize it intends to win.
"People have accused us of having water on the brain and talking trash at council meetings for years," said the mayor. "Now we're doing something about both at the same time."
In another bid to buff up its chances for the Buffett Prize, the council has chosen used coffee grounds from Flagstaff's coffeehouses over cinders and chemical de-icers for city streets in the winter.
The grounds, which will be laid down while still warm, will serve the dual purpose of melting the ice and providing traction, city environmental adviser Abe Frohman said. Besides, he added, the grounds are biodegradable and actually will improve growth on the side of the roads through composting.
"Considering the amount of Joe this town consumes daily, it was a no-brainer," Frohman said as he sucked down his third double mocha Tuesday morning.
"Wow, I'm amped this morning," he added, his face twitching involuntarily.
Officials at Nota University wanted to participate, but Donutson said he doubted NaU students would cooperate.
"They're still mad at the city for undermining their campaign to replace Louie the Lumberjack with Botanical Betty as the campus mascot," the mayor said.
Rutland, Vermont, with more cows than people, was seen as the early leader when it voted to ban dairy farms inside the city limits.
But Buffett amended the rules to exclude "passing gas" from the list of measures that counted against a city's carbon total.
Before the rules change, Flagstaff had attempted to match Rutland's "passing gas" reduction by cutting the length of its city council meetings accordingly.

yermom
4/2/2007, 04:50 AM
Can't take the chance that that's what it is. My eyes!

SAS knows better than to give instructions on that ;)

Tailwind
4/2/2007, 05:42 AM
Heh. Maybe I'll take the chance, but if it's really bad, you know I'll have to kill him. ;)

Tailwind
4/2/2007, 05:44 AM
Ok, good joke there SAS!

sanantoniosooner
4/2/2007, 08:35 AM
yeah, it was funny about 11 posts before you conceded and had a look ;)

Tailwind
4/2/2007, 10:53 AM
I know, stubborn female.

sanantoniosooner
4/2/2007, 11:52 AM
http://c6.org/toogle/index.php?phrase=OU

sanantoniosooner
4/2/2007, 11:53 AM
http://c6.org/toogle/index.php?phrase=Bob+Stoops