PDA

View Full Version : This guy is a tool

okcfan33
3/31/2007, 09:53 PM
and his website disses all over JW and OU.

http://www.amazingben.com/arc0042.html

Blue
3/31/2007, 09:55 PM
TTB. Starting...now.

starrca23
3/31/2007, 10:05 PM
The website is aptly named.

bixby28
3/31/2007, 10:59 PM
This guy is an absolute dumb ***.

Seamus
3/31/2007, 11:09 PM
Caque pirate.

okieballin
3/31/2007, 11:26 PM
as if his opinion even mattered. he's a total bottom feeder.
he probably ate 10 chicken fried steaks and slept the whole time he was here.

Snrfn4ever08
4/1/2007, 12:11 AM
What an idiot. I'm so sick and tired of people acting like Oklahoma is the buttcrack of the civilized world. I don't think people understand their are decent parts, you just have to know where to find them. And about the JW comment, is he serious. You don't accomplish what he did and then have people look back and struggle to remember who he is. I love how he brings up the fact that we're overrated by using the K-state game as an example. It's not like they didn't have a great team that year. If I remember right, they gave tOSU all they wanted in the Fiesta Bowl that year and I don't remember anyone saying they were overrated

Suerreal
4/1/2007, 10:41 AM
Shhhh, don't tell anyone... Ben is actually a propagandist in the employ of the state to keep all the idjots out.

So far it's working!

- Sue

stoopified
4/1/2007, 11:11 AM
AustinTxHorn is that you?:D

SoonerRoads
4/1/2007, 11:46 AM
and his website disses all over JW and OU.

http://www.amazingben.com/arc0042.html
His website is aptly named. He has LESS than a clue. A narrow minded uninformed clown from the the left or right coast. Come on down here Ben, we "ignorant" Oklahomans would like to give you a "Deliverance" moment.

Just my take.

stonecoldsoonerfan
4/2/2007, 08:55 AM
can anyone take this guy seriously? this is worthy of a fark.

http://www.amazingben.com/benninja.jpg

http://www.amazingben.com/wedding-david2.jpg

http://www.amazingben.com/wedding-groomsmengang.jpg

ADs_Agent
4/2/2007, 09:23 AM
who cares what the guy thinks, he's a **** ant. If everyone judged Oklahoma based off the clap, mullets, and Lake Thunderbird then the Hornets would never be here and neither would 7 National Titles.

OSUAggie
4/2/2007, 09:24 AM
I can see how an outsider would think that way...

Especially if he was at Thunderbird.

sanantoniosooner
4/2/2007, 09:35 AM
There's a reason I grew up calling it Dirty Bird.

Rhino
4/2/2007, 09:37 AM
Brian Reeves?
Eduardo Najera - bred in Oklahoma?

Lake Dirtybird is disgusting.

Tear Down This Wall
4/3/2007, 12:34 PM
Look, when you scratch the surface on this thing you find:

(A) The guy's from Boston, and he's calling Oklahoma ugly?

(B) He can't pay his bills, so he took on a second job at Staples.

Some exerpts from his Staples blog/journal thingy:

"As some of you may already know, I took on a second job recently working at Staples in order to make some extra cash because I'm broke as hell."

Yeah, gee, imagine that. Someone with his head up his as*s not being able to find high-end employment.

"While it was a noble idea, it is also the sort of thing that a lazy bastard like myself can use to their advantage."

Oh, well, not only is his head up his as*s, he's broke, he's a yankee...but, he also admits to another underlying problem - laziness.

"When people ask you for help finding something, it's important to remember that they are all idiots and even Plato himself wouldn't be able to explain to them that the aisles are numbered left to right with Aisle 1 being on the far left-hand side of the store."

Hmmm. The customers are idiots. Plato? Hmmm. Maybe if the lazy yankee spent a little less time in philosophy, he would be able to find a job that pays him enough to not have to take on a second job.

"Unfortunately, sometimes you will have to deal with customers."

My guess is, after the Staples gig falls through, you'll be able to catch this guy's act at the local Jack In The Box "drive-thru" window.

"Staples doesn't give an employee price discount. That's right. You bust your *** there and they're still intent on charging you an 800% mark-up on a pad of paper that cost the company two one-hundredths of a cent to produce."

Yeah, awful. Pads of paper are in the realm of buying a Mercedes or Lexus. This yankee's so broke, he wants a discount on a $2 pad of paper?

"Conclusion

Here's something interesting: As I was writing this, my manager called me and asked me if I could come in tonight. When he told me who he was I actually minimized the window I was writing in like I was worried he could see it or something. I'm a loser.

Seriously though, Staples isn't too bad. It's better than food service (which I hated)..."

Well at least he hits the nail on the head at the end. Oh, and...looks like he's already tried and failed at the Jack In The Box gig.

sanantoniosooner
4/3/2007, 12:41 PM
Lake Dirtybird is disgusting.
It is kind of cool how it changes colors beneath you as you ski around it.

OUster
4/3/2007, 03:21 PM
My Dad was at Fort Sill when he was in the Army back in the 70s, and the only story I can remember him telling about it was that he and every other guy in his unit went out for a weekend pass and came back with the clap. So the women in Oklahoma are especially dirty.

What he failed to tell you was that his dad eventually married one of these ladies and became our author's mother. From a psychological standpoint, this is fascinating. This man's hatred of his mother seems to manifest itself in an adversity to everything Okie.

Redshirt
4/3/2007, 03:44 PM
Send him a friendly note: [email protected]

oklaclarinet
4/3/2007, 04:10 PM
I think I could probably write a similar column for each of the other states providing reasons that are just as valid as to why that state is the worst state in the union. However, I do not have time (nor the desire) to write 49 columns.

soonerhubs
4/3/2007, 04:13 PM
I'll never know what he's said b/c I don't plan to EVER grace his pathetic site with one click.

CrimsonFaithful
4/3/2007, 04:51 PM
Did you guy's see the pic of this guy......Fat Slob.

insuranceman_22
4/4/2007, 01:16 AM
Hey Ben - your momma!