PDA

View Full Version : Suck it, kobe.

colleyvillesooner
3/31/2007, 12:38 AM
You travel and cost your team the game, then whine like a little bitch about it for 2 mins. Good job redeeming yourself by missing the game tying 3 at the end.

And **** you mister announcer man. "It better be pretty obvious if they are gonna call that with 17.7 left."

**** that. A travel is a travel. I don't care if it's during the opening posession or the last 2 seconds.

starrca23
3/31/2007, 08:31 AM
Easy Colley, I agree with you though. A foul is a foul and a travel is a travel. Did anyone see the article about Kobe being better than MJ by Jemmelle Hill on ESPN page 2. She is like what 20 yrs old. She said that Mike may have more titles, mvps, and scoring titles, but Kobe is better. What the hell!?!?!

starrca23
3/31/2007, 08:32 AM
Oh, and I will add that my opinion is completley objective and in no way biased. :D ;)

colleyvillesooner
3/31/2007, 08:33 AM
Here it is:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=hill/070326&sportCat=nba

What a load of crap.

Kobe, like Michael, is surrounded with mediocre to below-average talent, and Phoenix, Dallas and San Antonio are all better than the Utah, Portland and the Charles Barkley-led Phoenix team that Michael met in the NBA Finals.

Hakeem Olajuwon, David Robinson and Patrick Ewing will be among the best centers ever, but none of them affected the league the way Shaq and Tim Duncan have.

Really? Cause when Kobe won all his rings he had Shaq, you know, the guy in the next paragraph you say "affected the league" so greatly.

GrapevineSooner
3/31/2007, 09:43 PM
Jemmelle Hill makes Jeni Carlson look like a Pulitzer Prize winning writer.

Cam
3/31/2007, 09:48 PM
Here it is:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=hill/070326&sportCat=nba

What a load of crap.

Really? Cause when Kobe won all his rings he had Shaq, you know, the guy in the next paragraph you say "affected the league" so greatly.
That article's nothing more than an invitation to KB to come and get it.

MJ's winning the who's better pole 68 to 32%.

JohnnyMack
3/31/2007, 10:13 PM
Kobe can suck my left nut.

I don't need to read any article to tell me that.

And if Colley says he sucks, then he sucks.

**** Kobe.

Therapist.

starrca23
3/31/2007, 10:25 PM
I completely agree. But could you guys be more open about your feelings and tell me how you really feel? :D

Fraggle145
4/1/2007, 04:23 AM
Kobe should be in jail. JMHO.