PDA

View Full Version : Some people are just to stoopid

olevetonahill
3/30/2007, 10:52 PM
I was kicked back on my couch readin and minding my own business. I hear my neighbors dogs raising hell , So I listen closer and Hear "help " "help"
So I grab a gun and rush to my neighbors aid .
Cept It aint My neighbor its some crasy assed dude yellin hes gonna roll in some mud to "kill his scent ": ( his words)
And Go off in the st park here and Fight a Bear .:D
It seems a young man was camping down the road here and had seen a bear , got scared and climbed a tree . Finally got out of there and went a mile to My buds house .
I get to this weird guy and call 911 tell em they should oughta send some one out to check crazy dude . and maybe see if the bear is causing any probs,
When I left, the dudes camp was still in good shape . the crazy dude was on the ground in cuffs . And the poor ole bear was back in the woods where he belongs .:cool: :D
Oh and all this happened in the road in front of neighbors house and he didnt have a clue .

SCOUT
3/30/2007, 10:59 PM
Yogi has been known to play a trick or two. Maybe he scared this fellow and left his site alone just to make him look crazy. I bet Booboo put him up to it ;)

Chuck Bao
3/30/2007, 11:06 PM
I first read that as someone kicked you out of the bedroom and on the couch.

You have bears? Or humans who think they see bears? I'm not sure which is worse.

olevetonahill
3/30/2007, 11:16 PM
The camper that went up the tree was a differant dude than the crazy dood.
And Yes we have bears .

Chuck Bao
3/30/2007, 11:30 PM
I'm not sure I'm getting this story. Let's see, there is a bear in southeastern Oklahoma. And, when that bear visited a camp site, camper climbs a tree. Nut job wants to bag said bear and was getting all ready to roll in the mud before you arrived with a gun and called 911.

Did the camper ever come down from the tree?

olevetonahill
3/30/2007, 11:38 PM
I'm not sure I'm getting this story. Let's see, there is a bear in southeastern Oklahoma. And, when that bear visited a camp site, camper climbs a tree. Nut job wants to bag said bear and was getting all ready to roll in the mud before you arrived with a gun and called 911.

Did the camper ever come down from the tree?
Thats pretty much it , yes the kid called His momma to come get him , I say kid but hell he was in his early 20s . . We see said bear all the time , and keep an eye out for him some of these idiot will shoot anything that moves .
The crazy dude wanted to fight the bear with a pocket knife . :eek:

Dood leave our bear alone he aint gonna hurt no one

yermom
3/31/2007, 01:35 AM
yeah, i'm not sure which idea is worse, the pocket knife or climbing the tree :eek:

MamaMia
3/31/2007, 01:41 AM
There really are bears in southeastern Oklahoma. I had no clue.

See...http://www.wildlifedepartment.com/publications/bears.htm

olevetonahill
3/31/2007, 02:04 AM
There really are bears in southeastern Oklahoma. I had no clue.

See...http://www.wildlifedepartment.com/publications/bears.htm
Would I lie to you MOM
hell youd make me wash my mouth out with soap or sumpin .;)

MamaMia
3/31/2007, 02:41 AM
Would I lie to you MOM
hell youd make me wash my mouth out with soap or sumpin .;)
I totally believed you 100%. I just had to know more about these bears. I really had no idea there were bears in Oklahoma. :D

I went rock digging in southeastern Oklahoma. I would have fainted if I saw a bear! Nobody even warned me! :eek:

olevetonahill
3/31/2007, 02:49 AM
I totally believed you 100%. I just had to know more about these bears. I really had no idea there were bears in Oklahoma. :D

I went rock digging in southeastern Oklahoma. I would have fainted if I saw a bear! Nobody even warned me! :eek:
Ive seen bear sign down here for 30 yrs .
I really believe this lil feller has been in my yard . Ive seen scat that looks a lot like the bear scat I saw when I was in Idaho bear hunting .
Hell A black bear aint gonna hurt ya less you get between a momma and her cubs . or food , or you try to intimidate em . :D
Pretty much ,if you leave a black bear alone they will do the same .;)

MamaMia
3/31/2007, 04:16 AM
Ive seen bear sign down here for 30 yrs .
I really believe this lil feller has been in my yard . Ive seen scat that looks a lot like the bear scat I saw when I was in Idaho bear hunting .
Hell A black bear aint gonna hurt ya less you get between a momma and her cubs . or food , or you try to intimidate em . :D
Pretty much ,if you leave a black bear alone they will do the same .;)
I can definitely relate to that mama bear. ;)

olevetonahill
3/31/2007, 04:18 AM
I can definitely relate to that mama bear. ;)
You are the sweetest poster here , But I also bet you can identify .:D

MamaMia
3/31/2007, 04:25 AM
You are the sweetest poster here , But I also bet you can identify .:D
Well, thank you but I do have my cranky moods sometimes and I can be a bit snappy. :O

AlbqSooner
3/31/2007, 07:20 AM
Seeing bears in the wild is VERY rare, due to their tendency to avoid contact with humans. Because their eyesight is not that keen, if you see a bear in the woods, it is better not to faint, but in a calm voice (if you can muster that with a bear present) just speak up and tell the bear to get outta here. Usually they will.