PDA

View Full Version : Peterson overcomes adversity, injuries to be top RB

kelloggOUballa
3/30/2007, 03:12 PM
By Graham Bensinger
Special to ESPN.com

Editor's note: Between now and the NFL draft (April 28-29), Graham Bensinger will be talking to a high-profile prospect each week. This week, he checks in with Oklahoma RB Adrian Peterson.

The Link (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2818755&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab2pos2)

Bensinger: You've had injuries in college and because of that there's the perception that you're injury-prone. What do you say to that?

Peterson: "That's crazy. ... They shouldn't question my durability. I didn't miss any games my first year with the shoulder injuries. The high ankle sprain was something that completely heals and wouldn't be a nagging injury. Then, there's the collarbone. I've run through people harder and hit the ground harder than that before. It was just a fluke play. It's crazy that people want to question your durability with little injuries like that. "
-- Adrian Peterson on talk that he's injury prone

Easting
3/30/2007, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the article! Good read!

sooneron
3/30/2007, 09:03 PM
Yeah, thanks. AD is such a solid human being. Proud he's a Sooner.

MissouriSooner
3/30/2007, 09:10 PM
Only time will tell. I predict he will have a great NFL career. Kid's a gamer, plays hard every down, doesn't showboat. Rare commodity in the NFL, and the fans will love him.