3/30/2007, 01:37 PM
http://www.osuconstruction.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=21

The_Red_Patriot
3/30/2007, 01:58 PM
Their stadium is gonna look pretty rad.

Fraggle145
3/30/2007, 02:07 PM

Still it has to suck when you spend $150 million to be second best in your state.

colleyvillesooner
3/30/2007, 02:26 PM
They can't do anything without mentioning us...

http://www.osuconstruction.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=21&pos=156

This Guy Would Be Fired...
From Big Red Sports and Imports. I mean, look at him...he's actually working. You don't collect a paycheck in Norman by actually doing stuff. Slacker. Good thing he's employed in Stillwater so he is rewarded for his hard work, skill, and determination. Wall looks good, too.

So ****ing sad. God it would suck to be an aggie.

colleyvillesooner
3/30/2007, 02:28 PM
oh and thie gem:

http://www.osuconstruction.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=21&pos=170

PAW
3/30/2007, 03:00 PM
Building championships one brick at a time.

:rolleyes:

colleyvillesooner
3/30/2007, 03:08 PM
Only if the build em with these bricks:

http://img54.exs.cx/img54/7173/oubrick.gif

Pricetag
3/30/2007, 03:08 PM
What does their basketball team have to do with any of this?

SOONER44EVER
3/30/2007, 07:01 PM
It'll look even more rad with all those empty seats. :)

goingoneight
3/30/2007, 08:43 PM
How much are those seats gonna be, $459.20 per game?

MissouriSooner
3/30/2007, 09:07 PM
They can spend all of Boone's money they want, but it's still gonna be an East-West stadium where the sun shines in the players eyes all game long; and it's gonna have a lot more empty seats than the old version.

OU-HSV
3/30/2007, 09:38 PM
I noticed they have quite the "Dr. Seuss" rhymer tagging the pics. Someone's sheephumping momma must be proud somewhere.

Flagstaffsooner
3/31/2007, 12:51 AM
http://www.mondaymorningmemo.com/mmm_images/June6_2005MMM.jpg

T BOONE!

olevetonahill
3/31/2007, 02:41 AM
How much are those seats gonna be, $459.20 per game?
At least that , Unless you buy em in the Parking lot . then they will be
9.20 from the scalpers .

Flagstaffsooner
3/31/2007, 02:49 AM
At least that , Unless you buy em in the Parking lot . then they will be
9.20 from the scalpers .Tickets, buy your oSu tickets here!
http://www.knowledgedrivenrevolution.com/Profiles/Misc/Multimedia/Sheep_Herd.gif

OSUAggie
3/31/2007, 10:34 AM
They can spend all of Boone's money they want, but it's still gonna be an East-West stadium where the sun shines in the players eyes all game long; and it's gonna have a lot more empty seats than the old version.

Have you ever looked at the mother ****ing sun? You do realize that the Earth has this tilting mechanism and orbital movement that places the sun in a southerly direction during the fall, right? And sometimes, when the ****ing game is played at noon, the sun is like... how do you say... right above everyone's head.

The sun is a factor in a north-south stadium just as much as its a factor in an east-west stadium. The wind is less of a factor in an east-west stadium than it is in a north-south stadium.

picasso
3/31/2007, 11:19 AM
Have you ever looked at the mother ****ing sun? You do realize that the Earth has this tilting mechanism and orbital movement that places the sun in a southerly direction during the fall, right? And sometimes, when the ****ing game is played at noon, the sun is like... how do you say... right above everyone's head.

The sun is a factor in a north-south stadium just as much as its a factor in an east-west stadium. The wind is less of a factor in an east-west stadium than it is in a north-south stadium.
yes, that's why everyone else built it that way.

Sooner24
3/31/2007, 02:42 PM
Their stadium is gonna look pretty Bad.

Fixed!

MissouriSooner
4/1/2007, 12:26 AM
[QUOTE=OSUAggie]Have you ever looked at the mother ****ing sun? You do realize that the Earth has this tilting mechanism and orbital movement that places the sun in a southerly direction during the fall, right? And sometimes, when the ****ing game is played at noon, the sun is like... how do you say... right above everyone's head. QUOTE]
Well, you do have a point; when most of your games aren't televised, you are playing most if not all of them in the middle of the day. However, the games played by schools that fans nationally care to watch are usually played later in the day, when the mother******* sun is lower in the autumn sky. Unless, of course, T.Boone has, like Moses, the power to command the sun to stand still in the sky directly over Boone Stadium twenty-four hours a day...

Harry Beanbag
4/1/2007, 09:10 AM

You really are an aggie. :stunned:

stoopified
4/1/2007, 11:20 AM
Aggie apparently hasn't learned it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

SoonerRoads
4/1/2007, 11:36 AM
Still it has to suck when you spend $150 million to be second best in your state.

You know, as a native Oklahoman, I am all for OSU when they don't play OU. The best scenario for me would be to see a year where OU is #1, OSU is #2 and Tulsa would be #3 in the nation. I wish them well with what they are doing. But no matter how much money they throw at that stadium and their facilities at T. Boone Pickens U., they will still always be #2. God bless em.

Just my take.

AlabamaSooner
4/1/2007, 02:33 PM
yes, that's why everyone else built it that way.

Bwahahaha

AlabamaSooner
4/1/2007, 02:36 PM
You know, as a native Oklahoman, I am all for OSU when they don't play OU. The best scenario for me would be to see a year where OU is #1, OSU is #2 and Tulsa would be #3 in the nation. I wish them well with what they are doing. But no matter how much money they throw at that stadium and their facilities at T. Boone Pickens U., they will still always be #2. God bless em.

Just my take.

I'm still not sure why I've come across people that seem to say, "I'm an OU fan, but pull for OSU when they're not playing us." When I first got to Oklahoma and heard that, I was shocked. In my opinion, you should want the other in-state team to lose EVERY game. Maybe it's because I grew up with the Iron Bowl. Just my take. :-p

monty
4/1/2007, 02:52 PM
Believe me Alabama, those views are very VERY few and far between. Its just that they don't matter much to Sooner fans. With the series record being so lopsided, how could it be any other way?

Lester, Mike "dep" Gundy, T. Boone, and the life insurance policies are interesting enough...but nope...still nothing ;)

snp
4/1/2007, 04:59 PM
The only reason to pull for osu is for that stupid Ford ****** Battle paycheck. Same reason for Texas and the RRS, except that paycheck is much bigger.

goingoneight
4/1/2007, 10:16 PM
And beating Texass is more fun. :D And beating Texass vaults you in the polls. :D And beating a rival is more fun. :D I could go on.

Will "Bed-dumb" ever be even an ounce worth of the excitiment compared to what the Red River Shootout weekend is???

snp
4/2/2007, 01:27 AM
That coincides with the bigger paycheck. Without Texas being good, we don't get good ratings/sponsors.

goingoneight
4/2/2007, 01:39 AM
True... true. :(

mdklatt
4/2/2007, 05:41 PM

This is why there's no meteorology program at oSu....

CrimsonFaithful
4/2/2007, 05:52 PM
OSUAggie --- Your one funny dude!

Piware
4/4/2007, 09:35 PM

Why don't you all just have T-Bone buy the mother ****ing sun? Would that be a problem?:eek:

Dr. Jelly Finger
4/6/2007, 11:10 AM
I didn't see any pics of the new cattle guard / gate that they ran through during the game last year. I hope they get it fixed before they open this sh*tbox.

Although, now that I think about it, I seriously doubt that mere steel could contain the most powerful offense in the universe. Dooshes. All of 'em.