PDA

View Full Version : GRINDHOUSE

KC//CRIMSON
3/29/2007, 10:19 PM
Only seven more days until Rodriguez and Tarantino unleash....:cool:

http://entimg.msn.com/i/gal/Grindhouse/pt075_150_v12.jpg

Sweet new trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVUwLi7sUZg&mode=related&search

Official website - http://www.grindhousemovie.net/

rufnek05
3/29/2007, 10:23 PM
HELLS YEAH! i have a feelings its going to be like Dazed and Confused was. great movie. but better while sitting on the couch chhhiiiilllllnnnnn.

but i'll probably go see it, twice, while its in theaters

bri
3/29/2007, 10:31 PM
This movie is going to be made of win and awesome.

SicEmBaylor
3/29/2007, 10:34 PM
That looks like the absolute worst thing I will never watch.

Blue
3/29/2007, 10:35 PM
Where's the 300 SO review? Can't find it searching..

KC//CRIMSON
3/29/2007, 10:39 PM

Cool, that'll be one less baptist in the theater!

Ba-dum crash!

KC//CRIMSON
3/30/2007, 11:39 AM
Hello DEATHPROOF!

http://entimg.msn.com/i/gal/Grindhouse/DP-DF-07373R1.jpg

Ike
3/30/2007, 11:41 AM
This movie will either be totally awesome or total suckage. There is no in-between.

bri
3/30/2007, 11:41 AM
There's a pretty good interview with Tarantino and Rodriguez on ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/story?id=2985602&page=1).

frankensooner
3/30/2007, 11:44 AM
This past weeks EW has a nice write up as well.

StuIsTheMan
3/30/2007, 11:46 AM

WHAT! oh sorry your a Baylor fan..from Wacko

SicEmBaylor
3/30/2007, 12:09 PM
WHAT! oh sorry your a Baylor fan..from Wacko
..except I'm not from Waco and I'm not Baptist. :D

Still, it looks like I'd rather stick my head in an oven than see that movie but to each his or her own!

bri
3/30/2007, 12:15 PM
Yeah, we could guess that you had no interest in Grindhouse. The sheer amount of testosterone and awesome contained in those three-plus hours of sex, violence and gore would only frighten and disorient you.

StuIsTheMan
3/30/2007, 12:18 PM
You must not have really sat down and watched a Q.T. Movie...He is one of the BEST directors of all time...Kill Bill I and II are still two of my fav's...The scenes are taken directly from old spaghetti westerns and old kung fu movies...

SicEmBaylor
3/30/2007, 12:20 PM
I think it's the realism factor. I can't take a movie seriously that has an asault rifle act as a woman's peg-leg.

I loved Pulp Fiction, Fargo, etc.

StuIsTheMan
3/30/2007, 12:23 PM
Fargo Ruled!...Joel and Ethan Coen though...not Q.T.(the Master)

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/8339/fargolegstuffan6mt8.jpg (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/)

KC//CRIMSON
3/30/2007, 12:59 PM
Hey, Ralph and Potsie. Stop ghey-ing up my thread! Thanks.

Now where were we? Aww yes, back to death and dismemberment!

http://entimg.msn.com/i/gal/Grindhouse/DP-DF-07164R1.jpg

crawfish
3/30/2007, 01:01 PM
This movie will either be totally awesome or total suckage. There is no in-between.

I'm guessing it's going to be both, simultaneously. That's probably the intent. :D

Ike
3/30/2007, 04:07 PM
I'm guessing it's going to be both, simultaneously. That's probably the intent. :D

A quantum entanglement of those two states!

Of course, this would mean that as soon as you observe it, it will be in one state or the other. But if you observe it multiple times, it does not have to always be in the same state.

skycat
3/30/2007, 04:14 PM

Of course, this would mean that as soon as you observe it, it will be in one state or the other. But if you observe it multiple times, it does not have to always be in the same state.

Perhaps the state you are in while watching has an effect.

Somebody should run the experiment.

crawfish
3/30/2007, 04:22 PM

Quantam entanglement, with boobs and gore.

IN!!!

Ike
3/30/2007, 04:41 PM
Perhaps the state you are in while watching has an effect.

Somebody should run the experiment.
I wonder if funding is available...

crawfish
4/2/2007, 08:25 AM
I should mention, one of the faux trailers in the movie, "Thanksgiving", is available for viewing at movies.ign.com. I'm not gonna provide a direct link because it it VERY NSFW. Very, very sick...I think I'm gonna pass on this movie.

I'm just an old fogey...

KC//CRIMSON
4/2/2007, 09:16 AM
Thanksgiving, this year there won't be any leftovers.....:eek:

birddog
4/5/2007, 12:39 PM
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/grindhouse/

will dhs take my 3 week old son from me if i take him into the theater? i gotta see this movie.

KC//CRIMSON
4/6/2007, 12:22 PM
'Grindhouse' In-Jokes: Bread Crumbs Tarantino, Rodriguez Hid In Film

Directors left treasure trail for sharp-eyed moviegoers.

Rose McGowan and Kurt Russell in "Grindhouse" (Dimension) You already know that "Grindhouse" consists of two mini-movies (Quentin Tarantino's "Death Proof" and Robert Rodriguez's "Planet Terror") and several hilariously phony movie trailers. In order to see the whole picture, however, you'll want to know all the in-jokes, intentional mistakes and general bread crumbs the cinema-savvy directors have placed for their sharp-eyed viewers. So, with some help from the stars, we were able to assemble this spoiler-free compilation of things you need to know before you visit the Grindhouse.

In Loving Memory If you listen carefully, you'll hear a radio dedication in Rodriguez's movie for a character who'll die in Tarantino's flick. "In 'Planet Terror,' Tammy, who's played by Fergie, is listening to the radio and then you hear a voice come over the radio," Rose McGowan explained. "That's because Quentin's movie would take place before Robert's movie, since ['Planet Terror'] is supposed to be the end of the world."

The Case of the Missing Reel Vanessa Ferlito did indeed shoot a striptease scene. Watch the film's trailer closely, and you can see the "Death Proof" actress crawling seductively across the barroom floor toward a seated Kurt Russell. Tarantino has said the deleted scene will be restored for DVD and international releases.

A Black-Eyed Zombie? To film her broken-down-Volvo scene with Jeff Fahey, Fergie rushed offstage immediately after playing a sold-out Black Eyed Peas concert in Dallas. Mere hours later, she was on-set in Luling, Texas.

A Cutting-Edge Tradition Robert Rodriguez and Danny Trejo continue a running joke with their fake trailer for "Machete," with Trejo once again named after a sharp weapon. In the "From Dusk Till Dawn" series he played Razor Charlie and Razor Eddie, and in the "Spy Kids" films he was also named Machete.

Two Eli Roths for the Price of One "Eli Roth plays the guy that's trying to get with me," actress Jordan Ladd said of the "Hostel" director, occasional actor and occasional MTV News contributor (see "Shoot Ends, 'Insane Editing' Begins: Eli Roth's 'Hostel: Part II' Column"), who appears in "Death Proof." "He was in pre-production for 'Hostel II,' so we shot him for five days, and then we had to use our first [assistant director]. Quentin thought he looked a little bit like Eli, but he looks nothing like Eli! So if you see Eli's character in the background, it's actually the first A.D."

Nacho Problem Sharp-eyed watchers of "Death Proof" will also notice a continuity flaw when Russell is seated at the bar alongside Rose McGowan. In three successive cuts, Stuntman Mike is holding a drink, then a nacho chip, and then his drink again. Much like the Eli Roth "mistake," Tarantino purposely dropped it in because it's the sort of thing you'd see in a cheap '70's movie.

I Know That Voice! That familiar personality behind the narration-heavy trailer for "Don't!" is none other than "Blades of Glory" funnyman Will Arnett. The comedian's extensive voiceover background includes straight-faced ads for Lamisil medication and GMC trucks.

The Bride Lives! "The colors of my uniform, they're black and yellow," noted Mary Elizabeth Winstead, who wears a cheerleader outfit reminiscent of Uma Thurman's now-famous jumpsuit. "It's got black trim, and it says 'Vipers' on the front, so that's definitely an homage to 'Kill Bill.' " Rodriguez added: "Quentin uses some colors from 'Kill Bill' in one of the cars as well."

Time to Bring the Pain In "Planet Terror," Freddy Rodriguez portrays a mysterious man with a knack for gunplay. If you look closely, however, you might see pain in his eyes. "I was injured," he admits. "In that gun scene I was spinning the guns around, and every time I would spin the gun the trigger would dig into my finger. Eventually, pieces of skin started flying out, along with blood. I had two big holes in my finger." Rodriguez noted that if you look closely, you might even catch a few Band-Aids wrapped around his injured digits.

Is There a De Niro in the House? Josh Brolin gained 25 pounds for his role as Doc Block, in order to develop a believable beer gut. Much to his dismay, Tarantino cut most of the footage of a shirtless Brolin.

Whose Blood Is It, Anyway? "I'm sure you guys are wondering where my blood comes from," grinned Electra Avellan, one half of the Crazy Babysitter Twins. "I have blood all over my boobs — it was Quentin's choice, and my choice too. But no one seems to figure out where it comes from. Everybody has other people's blood on them, but mine comes from somewhere else." Rodriguez's real-life niece claims that if you watch the movie close enough, you'll catch a bizarre, background bloodbath.

Put Your Hands Together for Marley Marley Shelton was excited to find a scene in the script that called for her to lose feeling in her hand — because her hands are oddly jointed in real life. "Funnily enough, I can actually move my wrists in a really bizarre way," she laughed, letting her hand hang freakishly limp. "Stupid human tricks!"

Quentin Nearly Fell for Real "Rosario's character tells a story about when [our characters] were in the Philippines shooting a movie, and how I was trying to take a photo of her and nearly pushed her in a big gutter and she thought she was going to die," Zoe Bell explained, referring to a foreshadowing story told in "Death Proof." "That is [a real] story about Quentin and I, when we were shooting 'Kill Bill' in China." In real life, the stunt woman attempted to take Tarantino's picture and almost made him back into a ditch. "I was the woman that nearly killed Quentin Tarantino!"

Coming Soon to a Fictional 7-11 Near You Explaining that he likes to create "a Quentin universe," Tarantino once again sidesteps product placement with fictional stand-ins. In "Grindhouse," he unveils four new creations. "One of them is an energy drink from Japan, called GO Juice," the director explained. "There's also a Tennessee beer called Old Chattanooga. And one of my favorite ones is we introduced a new cigarette called Capital W. Whites, and it's for women. We also introduced a new version of Red Apple cigarettes, called Red Apple Tans."

A Cultural Exchange Continuing with the theme of fictional product placement, Tarantino and Rodriguez traded creations for "Grindhouse." A character in "Planet Terror" can be seen smoking Red Apples, and "There's a Chango beer in Quentin's part," Rodriguez said of his fictional brew referenced in flicks like "Desperado."

The Big Gulp Winstead's memorable final word wasn't actually supposed to be spoken at all. "It was in the script, but it was meant to be a thought — like, 'She swallows and thinks, "Gulp!" ' — but I said 'gulp!' out loud," the actress admitted. "Everyone started cracking up hysterically, so I guess it worked."

Slick Work at a Greasy Spoon "One take," Rosario Dawson proclaimed, daring us all to look for any edits in the lengthy scene with her and the other "Death Proof" actresses in the diner. "Quentin was like 'You guys have this scene down! Let's just try it.' It was so amazing, especially because Zoe Bell has never acted before" (see "Rosario Dawson Talks Female-Focused 'Grindhouse,' Tarantino's Foot Fetish").

Planet Terror Royalty "Michael Parks plays Earl McGraw, and he shows up in many of Robert and Quentin's movies as Earl," Shelton pointed out, noting that the character appears in "Kill Bill" and "Dusk." "I play his daughter, Dakota McGraw, so it's a huge honor. Now, I'm part of the royal McGraw family — maybe I'll get some more cameos as Dakota McGraw."

Jukebox Hero Keep your eyes peeled for a scene-stealing cameo by one of Tarantino's favorite inanimate objects. "That is his actual jukebox, and his actual record," actress Sydney Tamiia Poitier revealed. "[The jukebox's] name is Amy, and she's stunning. He flew it in specifically to use it in the movie."

This report is from MTV News.

MamaMia
4/6/2007, 12:28 PM
Does she have a real leg too, because if she does then where is it?

SoonerGirl06
4/6/2007, 12:44 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about a coffeeshop. :O

yermom
4/6/2007, 12:47 PM
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/grindhouse/

will dhs take my 3 week old son from me if i take him into the theater? i gotta see this movie.

they should

i hope you aren't at my theater :mad:

birddog
4/6/2007, 10:12 PM
so, any reports yet?
i'm going solo on sunday

and don't worry, you bearded sob, i'm in co. springs and the boy is staying home.

King Crimson
4/6/2007, 10:15 PM
so, any reports yet?
i'm going solo on sunday

and don't worry, you bearded sob, i'm in co. springs and the boy is staying home.

where do you go see movies these days in CS, Chapel Hills or the Citadel?

KC//CRIMSON
4/6/2007, 10:19 PM
I'll be knee deep in uber-:cool:ness tomorrow around 4pm.

proud gonzo
4/6/2007, 10:19 PM
I think it's the realism factor. I can't take a movie seriously that has an asault rifle act as a woman's peg-leg.

I loved Pulp Fiction, Fargo, etc.dude, you totally don't understand what "Grindhouse" means. being unrealistic is basically the point of the movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grindhouse
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grindhouse_%28film%29

birddog
4/6/2007, 10:28 PM
where do you go see movies these days in CS, Chapel Hills or the Citadel?

i go to tinseltown over by the cheyenne mt. zoo. i live close to the citadel but they don't have a theater there now. there is a pretty cool dollar theater across the street, 75 cents on tuesdays.

yermom
4/6/2007, 10:36 PM
so, any reports yet?
i'm going solo on sunday

ok then :D

i'm going tomorrow night at Harkins in Bricktown

birddog
4/6/2007, 10:45 PM
it's getting really good reviews. report back tomorrow, yermom. although i'm going to see it no matter what anyone else says...:D

Rhino
4/7/2007, 12:36 AM
Okay, it's really good.

Death Proof drags on for awhile, but gets great halfway through.

SleestakSooner
4/7/2007, 12:45 AM
Who's playing Shotgun Peg?

jthomasou78
4/7/2007, 07:03 PM
this movie is teh awesome.

proud gonzo
4/7/2007, 07:17 PM
Who's playing Shotgun Peg?Rose McGowan. i think the character's name is Cherry.

KC//CRIMSON
4/7/2007, 10:16 PM
Really good. I thought the dialogue dragged a little in some spots of Death Proof. However, like Rhino said, it really picks up.:cool:

yermom
4/8/2007, 03:12 AM
pretty badass. Planet Terror was really good in parts. the last part of Death Proof was much better. still lots of eye candy throughout the "slow" parts ;)

the Thanksgiving trailer was MESSED UP

Machete looks awesome :D

KC//CRIMSON
4/8/2007, 10:56 AM
Something else I noticed: The blonde (Dakota) in Planet Terror is the same girl in the opening scene of Sin City. She also played "Wendy" the lifeguard from the movie "The Sand Lot". Yowza.

SoonerAtKU
4/8/2007, 06:05 PM
And, according to Tarantino, she's actually Stuntman Mike's relation. They're all part of the McGraw clan.

StoopTroup
4/8/2007, 07:54 PM
The Carson Daly interview I saw with one of the actresses was enlightning.

Quentin has evidently bought up as many old grindhouse type movies as he can find. He's a serious collector. Thus he made this with Rodriguez as a sort of educational timepiece. These old movies typically were released with one or maybe two copies and would go from theatre to theatre across the Nation until getting to LA. Once they were in LA they were complete pieces of trash (not that they were all that great movies anyway...lol). They said the films would get spliced and repaired along the way and little pieces of the film would get cutout by some film cutter for his own personal smut clips.

So...

The whole thing here with this film is to revisit a time when there were lots of these indies spilling about the country.

Given the entertainment industries push to get exposure to the current string of Independent Films...I think it's probably a very cool thing he's doing...and...he's making a A$$-LOAD of cash too. :D

yermom
4/8/2007, 11:07 PM
well, i don't know about the A$$-LOAD of cash... it seems to not be doing well at the box office

i'm sure the DVD sales will be better though

bri
4/9/2007, 12:43 AM
Well, since they're both writer/producer/directors, they'll make plenty of money off this even if it tanks...which it won't.

Sooner_Bob
4/9/2007, 12:04 PM
I guess I'm gonna hafta go watch this at some point.

KC//CRIMSON
4/9/2007, 12:06 PM
I don't think anyone invloved in the film expected sales to be through the roof on this picture. Not just for the gore, but most movie go-ers are not willing to commit to a three plus hour movie.

Which totally kicks ***! It just made my movie going experience and seating area a lot more cozy.:cool:

bri
4/9/2007, 12:36 PM
I wish I hadn't gone to an 11:50 screening Sunday morning. Sure, there wasn't a line and I got to sit pretty much dead center even though I got there late, but part of the whole grindhouse experience is the whole audience vibe. I didn't really get that part of the deal from the handful of Union and Broken Arrow people scattered throughout the theater...:D

C&CDean
4/9/2007, 12:46 PM
So, what you're saying is it's another Rocky Horror? Cause that flick sucks the suck out of suck. The one time I went I was embarrassed for the dipholes who showed up in drag er costume. WTF? over.

NormanPride
4/9/2007, 12:53 PM
Not like Rocky Horror. More like Evil Dead.

bri
4/9/2007, 12:55 PM
No, no, nothing like that.

It's just, you know when you're watching an awesomely stupid flick with lots of blood and tits and violence and sex and swearing and everything that makes life worth living, and the whole crowd is into it? Everyone's whooping and hollering and going batsh*t crazy, eating it all up? That's what the grindhouse is all about. You go see these movies and when someone gets their leg ripped off, everyone goes "OH, DAMN!!" :D

BigRedJed
4/9/2007, 04:24 PM
Planet Terror wore on me a bit. I understood what it was, and enjoyed the purposeful awfulness of it a bit, but at times it just seemed like a re-hash of From Dusk Til Dawn, which again lost me during the vampire craziness. Of course, sitting through some overdone zombie **** was a small price to pay for watching Rose dance at the beginning.

Death Proof, OTOH, was teh awesome from start to finish.

KC//CRIMSON
4/9/2007, 04:57 PM
Planet Terror wore on me a bit. I understood what it was, and enjoyed the purposeful awfulness of it a bit, but at times it just seemed like a re-hash of From Dusk Til Dawn, which again lost me during the vampire craziness. Of course, sitting through some overdone zombie **** was a small price to pay for watching Rose dance at the beginning.

Death Proof, OTOH, was teh awesome from start to finish.

I really liked Death Proof. However, that scene where the girls were standing outside of the car owners home just blabbing away was painful to sit through. I was like CHRIST! Just take the f****** car for a ride already!

bri
4/9/2007, 06:45 PM
What? Quentin Tarantino bogged down a decent action flick with a bunch of ponderous, unneeded dialouge that sounds forced and not at ALL natural? That, like, almost never happens! :D

KC//CRIMSON
4/9/2007, 08:10 PM
What? Quentin Tarantino bogged down a decent action flick with a bunch of ponderous, unneeded dialouge that sounds forced and not at ALL natural? That, like, almost never happens! :D

not to this extent. jeebus.

proud gonzo
4/9/2007, 08:25 PM
No, no, nothing like that.

It's just, you know when you're watching an awesomely stupid flick with lots of blood and tits and violence and sex and swearing and everything that makes life worth living, and the whole crowd is into it? Everyone's whooping and hollering and going batsh*t crazy, eating it all up? That's what the grindhouse is all about. You go see these movies and when someone gets their leg ripped off, everyone goes "OH, DAMN!!" :Dkinda like a Star Wars midnight showing, right? ;)

bri
4/10/2007, 12:59 AM
Yes, only with fewer virgins.

jthomasou78
4/10/2007, 05:08 AM
Ohhhh come on now.....there were plenty of virgins there.

birddog
4/10/2007, 10:25 AM
i'm going tonight, definitely.

:kelvin: I mean it, I'll do it!!

and when was the last time qt had a good opening week at the box office?

kill bill 1 or 2? not sure
jackie brown? negative
reservoir dogs? gimme a break
from dusk til dawn? no way
pulp fiction? maybe, because fat boy was making a comeback

birddog
4/10/2007, 10:30 AM
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000233/

and what the sam hill is this photo all about?

rufnek05
9/25/2007, 04:11 PM
I just finished "Death Proof". BADA$$ movie.

bri
9/25/2007, 05:38 PM
You liked Death Proof? What are you, high?

Oh, wait.

KC//CRIMSON
9/25/2007, 07:33 PM

Oh, wait.

Well, you do get the gratuitous un-edited bar room stripper dance on the DVD.;)

rufnek05
9/25/2007, 07:36 PM

Oh, wait.

I thought it was badass. I liked the old-school grainyness of the film. and jurt duglas played an awesome crazy old bastard.

achiro
3/10/2008, 12:07 PM
These are playing on Starz, I watched Death Proof this weekend and recorded the other(watched a bit of it) and I want the DVD's now. I liked these movies a lot. I did not expect DP to go the direction it went.:eek: :D

yermom
3/10/2008, 12:13 PM
i'm boycotting the DVDs until one comes out with both movies and all the trailers

it looks like they are actually going to make Machete :D

bri
3/10/2008, 12:21 PM
Me too.

I'm hopeful that we will end up with a full length Machete and Thanksgiving. Also, Zombie shot around 30 minutes worth of footage for the Werewolf Women Of The S.S. trailer, so I could see him going back and finishing it.

In a perfect world, we'd get two more Grindhouse events: Machete with Thanksgiving and Werewolf Women Of The S.S. with Don't!. But, of course, since the studio had wholly unrealistic expectations for what is very much a niche production, we won't.

achiro
3/10/2008, 02:03 PM
i'm boycotting the DVDs until one comes out with both movies and all the trailers

So are they gonna be doing this?

frankensooner
3/10/2008, 02:05 PM
You can catch it in its full unedited form on Starz on Demand.

NormanPride
3/10/2008, 02:09 PM
Me too.

I'm hopeful that we will end up with a full length Machete and Thanksgiving. Also, Zombie shot around 30 minutes worth of footage for the Werewolf Women Of The S.S. trailer, so I could see him going back and finishing it.

In a perfect world, we'd get two more Grindhouse events: Machete with Thanksgiving and Werewolf Women Of The S.S. with Don't!. But, of course, since the studio had wholly unrealistic expectations for what is very much a niche production, we won't.

Oh that would be so sweet. Thanksgiving is the one I wanted to see made.

Also, boycotting the DVDs as well.

yermom
3/10/2008, 02:09 PM
so they show all the fake trailers?

King Crimson
3/10/2008, 02:20 PM
i wanna see machete!

to be honest, i've got a Planet Terror in a file and haven't made it all the way through.

holding out some for the right day to see it.

yermom
3/10/2008, 02:20 PM
word.

frankensooner
3/10/2008, 02:26 PM
Yes, fake trailers and all.

bri
3/10/2008, 02:30 PM
Oh that would be so sweet. Thanksgiving is the one I wanted to see made.

Same here. Eli wants to make it; he's trying to drum up enough support to convince the studio to let him, last I heard.

frankensooner
3/10/2008, 02:50 PM
Poor granny and the meat thermometer. ;)

bri
3/10/2008, 03:21 PM
Heh.

"My friend Jeff, who plays the killer pilgrim—we grew up in Massachusetts, we were huge slasher movie fans and every November we were waiting for the Thanksgiving slasher movie. We had the whole movie worked out: A kid who's in love with a turkey, and then his father killed it, and then he killed his family and went away to a mental institution and came back and took revenge on the town. I called Jeff and said, 'Dude, guess what, we don't have to make the movie, we can just shoot the best parts.' Shooting the trailer was so much fun because every shot is a money shot. Every shot is decapitation or nudity. It's so ridiculous, it's absurd. It's just so wrong and sick that it's right."

KC//CRIMSON
3/10/2008, 10:49 PM

plus Arlene's un-edited lap dance.:cool:

bri
3/10/2008, 11:02 PM
Well, you can already get that on the Death Proof DVD that's in stores now.

You just get robbed of everything else. ;)

KC//CRIMSON
3/10/2008, 11:07 PM
Well, you can already get that on the Death Proof DVD that's in stores now.

You just get robbed of everything else. ;)

Yeah, I know. But I'm an all or nothing movie geek.;)

I've seen that lap dance too, and all I have to say is damnz!

bri
3/10/2008, 11:12 PM
It's your adherence to your principles that I admire most about you.

Well, that and your awesome hair. :D

Sooner_Bob
3/11/2008, 07:13 AM
I watched Planet Terror the other night . . . Rose McGowan looked pretty good.

I've got Death Proof DVR'd and may try to watch it tonight.

The trailer for Machete was awesome.

Jeff Fahey's character was hilarious.

Hey, hey. You want some barbeque? Best in Texas.