PDA

View Full Version : With the world's largest gun show this weekend

Okla-homey
3/29/2007, 06:32 AM
...at the Tulsa fairgrounds, enjoy this video from Penn & Teller to better understand why "gun control" is utter bullsh*t.:D

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2312508445846864220

:pop:

SoonerBorn68
3/29/2007, 07:59 AM
My position is whoever is in favor of gun control is a f***ing moron.

:D

IB4OU2
3/29/2007, 08:31 AM
I dare you to take a cap gun to it and pop one off.... then watch about 6,000 gun lovers hit the ground. :D ;)

Hamhock
3/29/2007, 08:42 AM
i was there one year when that happened....exceptin' it was a live round

not a happy moment

Okla-homey
3/29/2007, 08:44 AM
yet another reason Tulsa > OKC.;)

http://www.tulsaarmsshow.com/

C&CDean
3/29/2007, 08:53 AM
Bigger is not always better.

And I haven't been to a gun show in probably 10 years now. Why? Because if the average firearm owner was actually like about half of the people there, I'd be the first one to sign up for gun control. Besides, I've got me a solid firearms source/smith and it'd be stupid to spend gas money to buy a gun for more than I can 5 miles from my house.

Okla-homey
3/29/2007, 08:58 AM
I'd be the first one to sign up for gun control.

From this moment. Dean is dead to me. ;)

Let his name be stricken from all cenotaphs and public monuments. Let his name be stricken from all historical records. Mention of his name shall be a crime in all the kingdom from the upper reaches of the Nile in Africa to the lower Nile where it meets the sea. So let it be written, so let it be done.

SoonerStormchaser
3/29/2007, 09:01 AM
Homey, I'd watch out if I were you...

...I heard Sen. Jim Webb's posse are gonna be there buying en masse.

yermom
3/29/2007, 10:03 AM
man, i hate Penn Gillette

even when i agree with what he is saying, he's a huge *******, and uses emotion and loud talking to get his point across instead of logic

he's another version of Michael Moore

yermom
3/29/2007, 10:04 AM
Bigger is not always better.

And I haven't been to a gun show in probably 10 years now. Why? Because if the average firearm owner was actually like about half of the people there, I'd be the first one to sign up for gun control. Besides, I've got me a solid firearms source/smith and it'd be stupid to spend gas money to buy a gun for more than I can 5 miles from my house.

is this a public source? :D

i kinda need some work done...

C&CDean
3/29/2007, 10:12 AM
Public and legal.

picasso
3/29/2007, 10:52 AM
man, i hate Penn Gillette

even when i agree with what he is saying, he's a huge *******, and uses emotion and loud talking to get his point across instead of logic

he's another version of Michael Moore
agreed. and those guys are shady/creepy. like, I wouldn't let kids or old people around them for very long.

and we strolled through said gun show last year. it's a doozy.