PDA

View Full Version : So when you are drunk and not in the positive...

Fraggle145
3/29/2007, 12:59 AM
What do you do?

not in the best mood tonight, but tried to be cheery. stress etc... anyway needed to vent. I know you all aint seen/met me before (well most of you), but just was curious, when it is one of those days and then you hit the happy hour and it doesnt turn out so happy (not sad mind you)

:confused:

what do you do?

I'll take your answer off the air.

GottaHavePride
3/29/2007, 01:02 AM
Go home, go to bed, and try again tomorrow.

Fraggle145
3/29/2007, 01:06 AM
Go home, go to bed, and try again tomorrow.

fair enough. but lets say you havent drank all week (and have been home since 11 every night) tried the sleepy at like midnight/one and still were listening to animal planet (for like 3 hrs) at four with your eyse closed and turn off the tv knowing you have to be up in 2-3 hours. basically this has been my week... just one of those weeks. ugh. :(

Frozen Sooner
3/29/2007, 01:12 AM
What do you do?

not in the best mood tonight, but tried to be cheery. stress etc... anyway needed to vent. I know you all aint seen/met me before (well most of you), but just was curious, when it is one of those days and then you hit the happy hour and it doesnt turn out so happy (not sad mind you)

:confused:

what do you do?

I'll take your answer off the air.

Dude, you're depressed and hooked up to the internet and you need advice on what to do?

Rub one out.

Fraggle145
3/29/2007, 01:20 AM
Dude, you're depressed and hooked up to the internet and you need advice on what to do?

Rub one out.

good point.

or you can just make fun of poke fans... (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1845406&postcount=37) heh. :O

soonerboomer93
3/29/2007, 01:26 AM
write down what's stressing you, to help clear the mind

and exercise

Octavian
3/29/2007, 01:31 AM
take some Nyquil PM and pass out.

call in sick to wherever you're supposed to be....sleep in until you wake up on on your own

get up and have a cup of coffee next to an open window

spend a day on the couch in your sweatpants....order a pizza and watch OnDemand and ESPN.....don't answer your phone....finish what's left of the pizza and check out whats happenin' on SF.com....watch HBO and order some Chinese for dinner

then, your "tomorrow" is all the sudden a Friday....

...and Happy Hours are always more fun on Fridays....so don't give up :D

Octavian
3/29/2007, 01:31 AM
but try not to double post ;)

Fraggle145
3/29/2007, 01:40 AM
but try not to double post ;)

;)

cant get out of tomorrow, gotta go back to the biostation for TR and FR.

But God I love sweat pants, especially the one with no elastic on the bottom of the legs that are too big in the 1st place. :D

Fraggle145
3/29/2007, 02:37 AM
why is nobody ever up late during the week except during football season (and then talking about how much they know about cfb coaching). need some late night west coast ****as.

Fraggle145
3/29/2007, 03:19 AM
All my rowdy friends have settled down.... :cry:

soonerboomer93
3/29/2007, 04:36 AM
i'm up late

well, it's 6 pm here

but I was up until after 2 am last night, woke up late this morning at 7 ish