PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck

MamaMia
3/28/2007, 08:18 PM
I like him. Are there any other Glenn Beck show watchers?

royalfan5
3/28/2007, 08:20 PM
I listen to his radio show on occasion.

oilmud
3/28/2007, 08:20 PM
I listen to his radio show on occasion.

ditto

Jerk
3/28/2007, 08:22 PM
I listen to him when I'm in OKC. I listen to Neal Bortz when I'm in Tulsa.

Glenn Beck is better at making me laugh. Neal Bortz is better at making me mad (not at him)

MamaMia
3/28/2007, 08:30 PM
I listen to him when I'm in OKC. I listen to Neal Bortz when I'm in Tulsa.

Glenn Beck is better at making me laugh. Neal Bortz is better at making me mad (not at him)
Glenn Beck does have an amusing way of putting things. I suppose thats one of the qualities I find so appealing about him. He's so opinionated but yet he has this wholesome quality. :)

Widescreen
3/28/2007, 08:45 PM
Beck is my favorite radio personality.

Czar Soonerov
3/28/2007, 10:23 PM
I don't always agree with him, (pause for effect...)

(still pausing...)

(still pausing...)

(still pausing...)

but he makes me laugh.

Soonerus
3/28/2007, 10:24 PM
He's "locked and loaded"...

SoonerBorn68
3/28/2007, 10:42 PM
I listen to him almost every day on XM & watch his show. I'm also an Insider & went to his Christmas show.

Yes, I'm a fan. :D

SoonerBorn68
3/28/2007, 10:44 PM
Neal Bortz is better at making me mad (not at him)

I just started reading his new book, Somebody's Gotta Say It. So far it reads like his radio show sounds. I don't always agree with Neal, but he does get you to think.

SicEmBaylor
3/28/2007, 10:53 PM
I just started reading his new book, Somebody's Gotta Say It. So far it reads like his radio show sounds. I don't always agree with Neal, but he does get you to think.

You see!
He autographed that book for me when I met him in Houston at the expense of Melo...and you all gave me a hard time!

Neal Boortz does indeed rawk.

OklahomaTuba
3/28/2007, 11:03 PM
Like them both.

I havn't listened to GB in a while, but he is indeed very good. Like his radio show much better though.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/29/2007, 01:43 PM
Beck's OK, and Bortz is too, but they are all amateurs, and more often off the mark, than the king-The MahaRushie!

SicEmBaylor
3/29/2007, 01:45 PM
Beck's OK, and Bortz is too, but they are all amateurs, and more often off the mark, than the king-The MahaRushie!

Rush is an arrogant *** who can't figure out if he has any sort of principles to stand on or whether he's going to strap on the knee pads for the proverbial blowing of the GOP.

SleestakSooner
3/29/2007, 01:48 PM
Rush is an arrogant *** who can't figure out if he has any sort of principles to stand on or whether he's going to strap on the knee pads for the proverbial blowing of the GOP.

The SKY IS FALLING!

I can't believe

I actually

agreed with

SicEm

sob.:(

SoonerBorn68
3/29/2007, 01:50 PM
The thing I like about Glenn is, he's real. He's not going to act on party lines. He tells you how he thinks & feels. I share many of his moral values.

NormanPride
3/29/2007, 01:55 PM
I despise all political "personalities". We don't need anyone stirring people up about politics, we're good at that ourselves thankyouverymuch.

picasso
Moron Trivia!!!!

Scott D
The thing I like about Glenn is, he's real. He's not going to act on party lines. He tells you how he thinks & feels. I share many of his moral values.

Sir, would you be suggesting that by acting purely on party lines would be juvenile, purely prepubescent, archaic, and quite simply morally compromising behavior?

;)

3/29/2007, 02:44 PM
The SKY IS FALLING!

I can't believe

I actually

agreed with

SicEm

sob.:(Not to worry. SicEm is way wrong, so you're right where you always are.

Tulsa_Fireman
3/29/2007, 04:07 PM
Off the topic for a sec...

Does G. Gordon Liddy still do his radio show? I haven't found him anywhere, and even when he was on down in OKC, he hopped stations two or three times then just disappeared.

3/29/2007, 04:13 PM
Off the topic for a sec...

Does G. Gordon Liddy still do his radio show? I haven't found him anywhere, and even when he was on down in OKC, he hopped stations two or three times then just disappeared.I don't think he's on in PHX any more. Google him up.

SoonerBorn68
3/29/2007, 04:18 PM
http://www.liddyshow.us/live.php