PDA

View Full Version : Predict Adam "Pacman" Jones Next Arrest - Win Titan Tickets

SoCal
3/28/2007, 05:58 PM
Win tickets to every Tennessee Titans home game for the 2007 season!!! Simply post the date and time when you think Adam Pacman Jones will be arrested in the future. The charges must be totally new and unrelated to Mr. Pacman's past or current law/legal troubles. Post a date and time that Pacman will be arrested. Whoever is closest with their prediction will win the tickets!! Please remember to leave your first name and email address so we can contact you if you win.
:pop:
www.nopacman.com

SoonerTitan
4/9/2007, 10:38 PM
He will play it straight until the next off season is my guess. He does ok when he is around the team but beyond that he rolls with his boyz and gets in trouble. Man Pac is one of our best players and it's gonna be bad loss for us. But hey what the heck for Titans tickets I'll take 01/01/2008 after the New Years party. :)

oklaclarinet
4/10/2007, 07:14 AM
Pac Man, after years of running through mazes and eating dots, finally snaps. He is set off in the fruit aisle of the local supermarket when he sees a bin full of cherries. He pulls out a gun and takes some people hostage. The authorities send in some ghosts to try to capture him, but he eats one of his special power dots and eats the ghosts. The standoff finally ends 11 hours later when Ms. Pac Man is brought down to talk some sense into him.

;) :D

BTW, if we are talking the football player, I'll going with July 17th, excessive speeding and DUI.

Mjcpr
4/10/2007, 12:15 PM
He has been suspended for the '07 season according to ESPN.

colleyvillesooner
4/10/2007, 01:47 PM
He has been suspended for the '07 season according to ESPN.

He will play it straight until the next off season is my guess. He does ok when he is around the team but beyond that he rolls with his boyz and gets in trouble.

Uh oh.

snp
4/10/2007, 08:28 PM
I'm really happy to see this from the NFL.