PDA

View Full Version : Yes, I admit she has no neck, but Doolittle pwns AI

Okla-homey
3/28/2007, 05:49 PM
Maybe this thread will last until Dean see's it in the a.m.

I'm betting he's out doing the chores...you know, mending fences, clearing brush and inseminating cattles and stuff.

Go Doolittle. Pride of Tulsa!

OCUDad
3/28/2007, 08:48 PM
I thought he brought the cattle indoors to inseminate them.

Blue
3/28/2007, 08:49 PM
Go Sanjaya!

soonerbrat
3/28/2007, 09:23 PM
I can't believe Sanjaya and Haley are both still in. but chris sligh WAS pretty bad last night

sanantoniosooner
3/28/2007, 09:25 PM
I can't believe Sanjaya and Haley are both still in. but chris sligh WAS pretty bad last night
The funny/sad part is that if you get booted, you get the pleasure of singing the song that canned your butt again :D

JohnnyMack
3/28/2007, 09:34 PM
Homey-propaganda at its finest folks.

sooneron
3/28/2007, 09:37 PM
YOu mean there's a hills and trees finalist? I might begin to pretend I care.

Rhino
3/28/2007, 10:52 PM
She's almost as fake as Kellie Pickler. Almost.

olevetonahill
3/28/2007, 10:54 PM
WTF are Yall talking about ? :confused:

Okla-homey
3/29/2007, 06:02 AM
Homey-propaganda at its finest folks.

wuh?

C&CDean
3/29/2007, 06:05 AM
Homey retires from the USAF and immediately joins the retched throng of lifeless drones. You coulda been a contendah.

I took yesterday off to haul some calves to the sale in Ada, and to try and get this yainch heifer to start feeding her galdamned baby. Faninama and I pulled her calf this past weekend, and the bitch won't nurse him. So, I've been locking her *** down, and tying her leg up so she can't kick him off the bag, and letting him tear up that titty.

We also caught the neighbor's POS bull and got him back over there and fixed the fence where he came through.

I wasn't out insemenating any cows personally, but our bull was wearing a young heifer plum out while we were pulling that calf this past weekend. Probably 20 feet away from us. One of the kids started singing "the circle, the circle of life...." as we're elbow deep in the heifers cooch and the bull is pounding the fire outta the young girl.

And what do y'all got? AI. I am sad in my cornhole.

Okla-homey
3/29/2007, 06:06 AM
YOu mean there's a hills and trees finalist? I might begin to pretend I care.

Why yes. She's a native Okie (Tulsan), she graduated from Union HS, TU and she only moved to Tennessee later to go off "chasin' that neon rainbow." She has no criminal record, no sordid past, and no kids. By all accounts, it would appear she is also one of the nicest people they have ever had as a contestant on that show.

AlbqSooner
3/29/2007, 06:43 AM
American Idol, vet. It is a show on TV now days. Kinda a 21st century Arthur Godfrey's Talent Scouts. The people they are naming are contestant's best I can figure.

JohnnyMack
3/29/2007, 09:21 AM
wuh?

:P

Pulling for the Melinda when a Blue Stater is truly the best singer in the competition.

As an aside, I read an article talking about how lax AI has gotten in its admission standards. Wondering if its fair to have professional singers in the competition at all?

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/29/2007, 09:23 AM
I am sad in my cornhole.

Just don't let it start crying.

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/29/2007, 09:24 AM
I am now very sorry for that post.

sanantoniosooner
3/29/2007, 09:24 AM
:P

Pulling for the Melinda when a Blue Stater is truly the best singer in the competition.

As an aside, I read an article talking about how lax AI has gotten in its admission standards. Wondering if its fair to have professional singers in the competition at all?
defining a professional singer might be sticky.

A lot of these guys have made money doing gigs and are just looking for a big break.

SoonerStormchaser
3/29/2007, 09:28 AM
Dean, that was WAAAAAY TMI!!!

C&CDean
3/29/2007, 09:29 AM
Just don't let it start crying.

the cornhole is cryin', can't you see the smears runnin' down the leg

i got nothin'

Hamhock
3/29/2007, 01:59 PM
the bitch won't nurse him. So, I've been locking her *** down, and tying her leg up so she can't kick him off the bag, and letting him tear up that titty.

our bull was wearing a young heifer plum out while we were pulling that calf this past weekend. as we're elbow deep in the heifers cooch and the bull is pounding the fire outta the young girl.

stop it. you're making howzit hawny.

Howzit
3/29/2007, 03:00 PM
stop it. you're making howzit hawny.

Mmmm...heifer's cooch...

olevetonahill
3/29/2007, 03:08 PM
American Idol, vet. It is a show on TV now days. Kinda a 21st century Arthur Godfrey's Talent Scouts. The people they are naming are contestant's best I can figure.
Thanks Bud .
I had no idea , seeing as how My tv hardly ever comes on during the Off season . :cool:

Hamhock
3/29/2007, 04:54 PM

where's the smartass "google is your friend"??

sanantoniosooner
3/29/2007, 04:55 PM
I save that one for you:D

olevetonahill
3/29/2007, 05:21 PM
Ive never used that ( i dont think ) But I did tell doleo that spell check was his frien . :D