PDA

View Full Version : Start your day RIGHT!

LoyalFan
3/28/2007, 04:39 AM
Insomnia...lovin' some marching bands...surfin' for same...found this.
This was the day after 9/11/01.
The Band of the Coldstream Guards, BTW, at Buckingham Palace, as ordered by HRM, Queen Elizabeth.
Note the emotions of the Brits in the crowd...we have friends!
Now, be a good American and go strangle some ragheaded SOB. Send the &^$%#! camel's c---sucker to meet Allah!
God Save The Queen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQOQWAKnB1Q

LoyalFan
With Malice Aforethought And Utter Disdain for PC.

MamaMia
3/28/2007, 12:02 PM
Insomnia...lovin' some marching bands...surfin' for same...found this.
This was the day after 9/11/01.
The Band of the Coldstream Guards, BTW, at Buckingham Palace, as ordered by HRM, Queen Elizabeth.
Note the emotions of the Brits in the crowd...we have friends!
Now, be a good American and go strangle some ragheaded SOB. Send the &^$%#! camel's c---sucker to meet Allah!
God Save The Queen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQOQWAKnB1Q

LoyalFan
With Malice Aforethought And Utter Disdain for PC.That was very touching. I believe the fact that Americans share many of the same ancestors plays a huge part in why the Brits remain such valued allies.

soonerboomer93
3/28/2007, 12:32 PM
can ending my day include argueing with eurotrash about the dixie chics (including calling them euro trash to their face)

TUSooner
3/28/2007, 01:42 PM
That was as good as I've ever heard it, and I played it about a zillion times.

OUDoc
3/28/2007, 01:52 PM
Very nice.

Pricetag
3/28/2007, 01:53 PM
Whose broad stripes. . .and. . . . .bright. . .rockets' red glare? WTF?

LoyalFan
3/28/2007, 11:23 PM
can ending my day include argueing with eurotrash about the dixie chics (including calling them euro trash to their face)

Verily I say unto thee...Go thou forth and seek the evil trio of screeching and scrofulous harpies. Berate them with words of condemnation. Then, bring forth the Holy Hand Grenade Of Antioch, pull thou the pin, and fling the lethal orb into their very midst.
Should even one of them survive the righteous detonation, administer the Coup De Grace with the Magic Weedeater Of Saint Mildred. Yea! Flay the very skin from their vile bodies, especially the one who resembleth a toad staring through a block of ice, a certain Natalie, I believe.
Go now on thy sacred mission and, while you're at it, pick me up a shrub.

LF